Ji Chang Wook 지창욱 - Upcoming Dramas: "The Queen Woo" (우씨왕후) (TVING) / "Bulk" (벌크) (JTBC) / Upcoming Movie "Revolver" (리볼버)

cherkell

​[snip]

Where can I watch FF?  Been searching all over but cant find a link.  Pls share if you have the link, tq

@renaoh sweetie, please don't quote images.  Same rules still apply in the temporary forums as they do in the regular ones.  Thanks.  :D

DramaSBS still has links to the episodes on YouTube, but they're not subbed: http://www.youtube.com/user/DramaSBS and search for "다섯손가락".  Viki still has the subbed episodes up at http://www.viki.com/tv/9753c-five-fingers?q=Five Fingers.  I know there are several episodes available on DailyMotion and other streaming sites, but these two sites are the only links that can be legally shared on Soompi.  If you can't follow along, I recapped the show and explained the use of the classical music used throughout (amongst other sundry items) on my other blog:  http://www.scotchandasparagus.wordpress.com/category/five-fingers-sbs-2012/

Woke up to some annoying news that neither "Healer" nor Ji Chang Wook were nominated for the Seoul International Drama Awards this year.  (This is the same awards show that gave "Empress Ki" several awards in 2014.)  Here's the list of what made the cut:  http://www.seouldrama.org/EN/entry/AwardsStatus.aspx

APPALLED doesn't even begin to describe my feelings.  Even with Healer's massive international popularity, and it doesn't get included?!?  There must have been some sort of reason KBS or Kim Jong Hak Productions decided to not throw it into the mini-series queue this year.  Entry submissions just ended on 1 May and extensions can be granted, but to not see it in the first round makes my head explode... and another reason why the public believes "awards shows" are quickly denigrating into a cesspool of money-laundering and favour-granting.  Myself included.  >:(

EDIT:  Fixed the links that were not working.  Sorry about that!

Edited by CherKell

Ji Chang Wook's popularity is skyrocketing in China.

On April 30th, actor Ji Chang Wook attended a special promotion event hosted by 'SoHu.com,' which was held as a part of the promotion for drama 'Healer.'

Ji Chang Wook participated in a press conference prior to the event, and hundreds of local reporters attended the conference, further indicating Ji Chang Wook's colossal popularity and influence.

Recently, drama 'Healer' has surpassed 400 million views on 'SoHu.com,' and it is said that the total number of views is still rising at a quick pace. During the promotion event, Ji Chang Wook shared many behind-the-scene episodes with his fans.

Ji Chang Wook also told that he enjoys reading comicstrips during his break time, and he even told that he cries while reading some very touching stories sometimes.

Before finishing the event, Ji Chang Wook said, "I really hope to get back to China as soon as possible. I know that it is all thanks to my fans' colossal love and supports that I am standing here tonight, and I promise to keep doing my best."

Recently, Ji Chang Wook also participated in recording channel Hunan Satellite TV's 'Happy Camp TV Show (快乐大本营).'

Meanwhile, Ji Chang Wook is playing in a new musical called 'The Days,' and he is going to have a show in Jeju Island on May 31st.

Ji Chang Wook's appearance on 'Happy Camp TV' will air on May 9th at 8:10 PM.

Ji Chang Wook's popularity skyrocketing in China

/Reporting by Kim Hye-in en@starnnews.com

Edited by CherKell

Ji Chang Wook at Happy Camp Filming :wub::wub:

Super Cute!!! :wub:

687adfdcgw1erub8fu1dbj21111jkdwd.jpg

687adfdcgw1erub8fvy07j21jk111aro.jpg

687adfdcgw1erub8mhxqfj21111jk7cb.jpg

Cute wolf/goat hehehe!

687adfdcgw1erub8zznicj21jk1117gn.jpg

687adfdcgw1erub91q30hj21111jk7jg.jpg

687adfdcgw1erub94ijnij21jk111wnj.jpg

687adfdcgw1erub9cpss0j21jk111qgo.jpg

cr Soo Ying

Please credit properly and do not modify or cut the logo as courtesy to the owner. Thank you

Edited by Maja

@CherKell - so sorry again.  I was very careful not to quote a picture again after the last warning.  I didn't realized I was doing it again.  Will be double triple careful from now onwards.

Thank you so much for the links for Five Fingers.  However, I am sad when I click both links, it says it is not authorized to be viewed in my country :(  Am now trying to Google where I can buy the DVD

@sia3 So so so nice indeed 9_9 my thoughts when I first saw the pic, LOL, but still not a fan of this blouse, V neck I don't mind (noticed the hands also :wub::wub:)

@CherKell let me be angry with you *flipping tables* WTF are they NOT thinking >:(, ratings aside, it's one of the best shows I ever saw in my whole life, and I've seen sooooooo many, and on the top of the best shows that are showing now, around the globe (IMO) arrrgghhhhh

@renaoh check you inbox

Edited by ReemKanabta

@sia3 first thing i noticed in that marie claire bts was his nipples too but in that second photo that you posted it's no longer the nipples but my "fetish" of course. i missed that. i hope Glorious will publish another marie claire bts when JCW was wearing a sleeveless.... 

@minoz_joyax
Unfortunately, I didn't get the luxury of ogling at him when the Glorious Ent. pictures came out (I was supposed to be working, ahem). I didn't notice what you saw; I also saw the open V and the imaginative "cleavage" so to speak, LOL. I thought the picture I posted from Weibo pointed the bare chest, but now you had me having second thought now. Tsk. So which is it? =.=''

Interesting tidbits about the SohuTV interview:

Q: What kind of Male God does he think he is?
A: Everyone likes Healer, so I think the Healing type of Male God.
(Hahaha, so if we like Ta Hwan, then what type of Male God is that? Puppy type?)

Q: You are reading Vagabond (Japanese manga) lately, is Inoue Takehiko your favourite artist?
A: It's one of my favourites, the artist is also one of the artists I like. But it's not just this manga, I like quite a lot of them.

Q: Which manga is your favourite?
A: I have many, but the most I have been reading lately is Naruto.

--- skip soccer --- coz I don't know anything about soccer and soccer player :P

Q: Apart from soccer, what other sports do you like and like?
A: I like playing basketball lately... yeah yeah, basketball and play it often.

Q: Do you have any weird habit?
A: I didn't notice it myself, but for example at the airport, I kept getting photos taken where I stucked out my tongue. And I realised ahhhh so I like sticking out my tongue.

Q: You like to update SNS, do you read fans' messages?
A: I will look at pictures, but not reading all messages because I can't read all, although occasionally I will read them. And yes, I use SNS a lot and lately Weibo. I have my own account and a few friends followed me too. It's fun.

Q: Food you dislike and food you will never get tired of eating?
A: I usually am not picky. My favourite food is rice. AH~ carrots! I don't like carrots, and I can't eat carrots.

--- skip one ---
Q: An age that is suitable for marriage?
A: To be honest, I haven't thought about marriage. I think it has nothing to do with age, when you find the love of your life, that's the age best for marriage isn't it?

Q: If you are getting married, who will you ask to come and help out?
A: I will look for good friends, or someone that is special to me. But s/he cannot be better looking than the bride and groom.
(HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!)

Q: The songs that you have been listening to on loop lately.
A: I have been preparing for fan meeting. Preparing the songs I want to sing for everyone at the FM and practising it. The FM at the moment is still in secret (so he can't reveal it). But the songs he has been listening to the most are songs from his musical, The Days.

--- skip the rest ----

Who wants Ji Chang Wook's 'yelling you to wake up' as your wake-up alarm ringtone? LOLLLLL

• Like 1

@sia3 thanks a lot for the translation <3

I gotta love his witty answers. Can't stop laughing at "s/he cannot be better looking than the bride and groom". Seems like Bang Chigu will be a good choice haha xD