Ji Chang Wook 지창욱 - Upcoming Dramas: "The Queen Woo" (우씨왕후) (TVING) / "Bulk" (벌크) (JTBC) / Upcoming Movie "Revolver" (리볼버)

cherkell

I found wonderful banners in baidu. I hope it's okay to share them here. There are many so I will put them in spoiler.

Many thanks to More who made them. So talented and every banner is truly amazing! :)

GQ系列~

bnt杂志
A.格纹正装

bnt杂志
B.暖男风

bnt杂志
C.黑白正装~帽子篇

bnt杂志
D.黑白正装 Part 2

L'officiel Hommes杂志

Marie Claire杂志

bnt系列 Part 4

bnt系列 Part 5

cr: By More http://tieba.baidu.com/p/3728577829 (You can find more in the link)

• Love 1

Guest Princess_Kitana

2015.04.30 SOHU's HEALER WRAP-UP PRESS CON / INTERVIEW

I hope we can get a full-length video of it later, because I think this is way way wayyyy more interesting (although some parts are silly) interview than the two Chinese interviews he did right after Healer ended early this year. I hope we also get it in HD because Wookie had many expressions. I had to make-do with crappy streaming, and my internet cannot handle re-loading very well.

I also breathe a sigh of relief that it is this interpreter unni that they hired, as I had seen bad ones that was assigned to Kim Soo Hyun other than her, that lady couldn't catch up to Kim Soo Hyun. Later, Soo Hyun was considerate enough to pause in between answering questions, so that the interpreter could catch everything he had to say. You can see Wookie just keeps talking without pausing in these clips & at some point, I worry for this unni since I want her to be able to tell me everything Wookie has said, hahahaha! He's quite talkative and willing to answer all questions; however, also very smartly answer them. B| I sweated a little when media asked him about which Chinese famous actor and actress he would like to work with, and he chose Chilam, whom he has met in HK, and smartly answer that there are so many good Chinese actress, and he doesn't want to be the one choosing; he will let them pick him! Aiyooooo~

@CherKell - will JCWKitchen be subbing this? I am interested to know if the interpreter unni had interpreted what he said accurately. :)

Someone shared the full-length video LINK. Hopefully someone english subs it for us.

credits to JJ JCW

Rough trans and Credits to jichangwookies 

J:hello everyone,I'm Ji Chang Wook,I think this meeting is very meaningful,and I'm very happy to meet u thank you.
Q: What's the meaning of 'healer'in your acting career?
J:I feel happiness and delightful when filming.I really love this work.To sum up,it's a work that is full of memories and specialty.
Q:Fans call u and pmy 'healer cp'..and u two have many intimate scenes in it,what do u feel about that?
J:indeed,there r many...at first ,we're very careful about this,but gradually we started to discuss about'how to make this scene more beautiful?"
Q:Do u mean..you were sated with it?
J: hahaha umm no I don't think so hahahaha
Q:how about the 'deep kiss' with KHN in Thrill Me?
J:ah we just do what the script says...and cuz we're on the stage so we have to exaggerate our movements and impression..so there's the'deep 'kiss.
Q:Will u perform in this musical recently?
J:no..now I'm performing'the days' and I had noticed that there r some China fans down the stage,I'm not sure if they understand the performance cuz there's no Chinese sub .
Q: don't worry about that ...China fans learn quickly,and we will prepare translations if u come and act in China
J:yes and I think the power of music and musicals is beyond frontier and language.

Q:what's the difference between drama and musical?
J:in musicals...my charm will radiate on the spot,every acting is finish at the moment and no one can stop me..as for drama...the acting is more detailed and we may try it again and again
Q:how's the atmosphere when filming healer?
J:it's very great though sometimes we're very tired.I'm the youngest in the team so I'm also the most mischievous one.
Q:what did u do in order to make people laugh?
J:I sometimes dance..
Q:did u dance like in the musical?
J:haha actually I can't dance
Q:ah I had heard that pmy said "J's dancing is soso but he sings really well''
J: she means that I can't dance!
Q:will u wanna be a hilarious comedian?
J:hahaha
Q:will u dance in front of us?
J:no haha I'm so shy that I can only dance like that in front of my close ones.
Q:in healer,there are many difficult action scenes,did u prepare for it?what training did u do?
J:I have to run here and there in some scenes and I think that's the most tiring.I did some physical strength training.
Q:what's the most difficult scene?
J:a scene that I ran on the roof .We spent three days and nights to film that...as an actor,I really wanna do it perfectly....

To be continued

Edited by Princess_Kitana

I hope we can get a full-length video of it later, because I think this is way way wayyyy more interesting (although some parts are silly) interview than the two Chinese interviews he did right after Healer ended early this year. I hope we also get it in HD because Wookie had many expressions. I had to make-do with crappy streaming, and my internet cannot handle re-loading very well.

I also breathe a sigh of relief that it is this interpreter unni that they hired, as I had seen bad ones that was assigned to Kim Soo Hyun other than her, that lady couldn't catch up to Kim Soo Hyun. Later, Soo Hyun was considerate enough to pause in between answering questions, so that the interpreter could catch everything he had to say. You can see Wookie just keeps talking without pausing in these clips & at some point, I worry for this unni since I want her to be able to tell me everything Wookie has said, hahahaha! He's quite talkative and willing to answer all questions; however, also very smartly answer them. B| I sweated a little when media asked him about which Chinese famous actor and actress he would like to work with, and he chose Chilam, whom he has met in HK, and smartly answer that there are so many good Chinese actress, and he doesn't want to be the one choosing; he will let them pick him! Aiyooooo~

@CherKell - will JCWKitchen be subbing this? I am interested to know if the interpreter unni had interpreted what he said accurately. :)

​We're hoping to get to it shortly -- we're both really slammed with Real Life right now but will do our best to get it done!  I think his intrepreter this time around did a wonderful job in keeping up with Mr. Rambling Answer Boy, but Gabby had mentioned it was rather unprofessional of the Chinese MC chick to address Wook as Xiao Chi (小池), since that's the nickname that only the Chinese fans address him with... not random people off the street.  *hmpf*

I too was watching a really crappy double-VPN'd livestream and could barely make out 1/3rd of what Wook was talking about, but his attempt at the recreation of dialogue with the two girl fans had me rolling on the floor!

Gotta get back to my appellate briefs.  Thanks to everyone for the pics and goodies!!!!!

Edited by CherKell

Good Morning! Good Evening! Good day! Everyone :D

@sia3 I did sleep but very late did not take those vitamins that make konk out until very late! :D

Now for Wookie pics! 

Oh, is he's channeling Bong Sook-ie here?! haha!

cr 星星星Sssstella-3-

Reminder:

Please do not Modify, cut, edit logo, and please credit properly as requested by owner! Thank you.

Edited by Maja