Ji Chang Wook 지창욱 - Upcoming Dramas: "The Queen Woo" (우씨왕후) (TVING) / "Bulk" (벌크) (JTBC) / Upcoming Movie "Revolver" (리볼버)

cherkell

@kdramafangirlz
Oh-M-Gee. I like your banner! I've been quite uninspired today trying to make banners with all those new pictures :-S
Anyway, I'm about to post something else in the Healer thread ;))
This is tiring... running around both threads, but Healer thread is home. *sniff*
Jung Hoo-yaaa, BongSoo-yaaaa, Ahjumma-yaaa ...
And where is uri Wook Wook-ahhhh.

Using Google translate:
notice from glorious that JCW posted the link on his IG:

Actor Ji Chang Wook "D & G" events calendar cancel announcement.

We once again in order to be able to see the actor Ji Chang Wook came all the way from the fans as well as the scene of the fans an apology!

Today, we came to Shanghai to participate in activities / though be prepared, but the enthusiasm of the fans much more than expected, there have been difficulties in carrying out activities.

To support and love Ji Chang Wook fans and friends of safety, and then after the "D & G" organizers of deliberation, we have decided to cancel the participation agenda.

We will fight in the fastest time to create opportunities for Chinese fans to meet with you together!

In order to avoid accidents and unsafe forced to cancel the event. You really want to get fans understanding!

We once again in order to be able to see the actor Ji Chang Wook came all the way from the fans as well as the scene of the fans an apology!

-----------------------------------------
JCW IG update

Today too huge disappointment ㅠㅠ sobbing haeteotneunde expectations ... ㅠㅠ

------------------------------------------------------------

The event cancelled??? Igemwoya!!

so i used google translate as well with JCW's caption in IG and it says... Today sobbing so much regret ㅠㅠ but his photo doesn't look like sobbing to me...he was half smiling :)) :)) :))

edit: i feel sorry to JCW and his staff.... and to the event organizers this will serve as a lesson to them...

Reading on some posts on weibo last night, I think since the event announcement came too late, fans didn't have much time to organize and plan things in advance. Till early this morning some fans still discussed about transportation to the airport and stuffs. Regarding this situation, I feel bad for both JCW and fans. Because of the disorgization and some inconsiderate fans, the event got cancelled. Many fans travelled from far away and waiting hours for him at the event location. There was time I waited 8 hours for Big Bang, so as a fangirl myself, I really feel sympathy for them (of course not the crazy ones). On other note, thank @sia3 and @Maja for the HD pictures. Chang Wook looks amazing in the red suit. I'm so tempted to change my avatar too :D

@amyanhn
Its a catch 22 situation. If they announced it earlier, people from other provinces will surely book train/plane tickets and travel into Shanghai, and that could make the situation worst. In giving short notice, they have contained the crowds to people who are truly living in Shanghai, which by itself already have 20million population.-------------------------------------------------------------------------
I read the notice from Glorious and was amazed that they repeatedly apologise to fans for the cancellation.  There was some rumour that there are some trouble with the police.
Just to share that during the countdown party on 31 Dec 2014, there was a stampede at the outdoor countdown and 36 people died. So the Shanghai municipal government is rather paranoid about crowds now. the news can be found via google, it was widely reported at the beginning of the year. The District chief and some police officials were fired because of the incident.

class="entry-title"[instagram/Weibo Update] 19 March 2015 – Event cancelled
11055993_356817317842670_400652565_n.jpg

오늘 너무나 아쉬움 ㅠㅠ 흑흑

엄청기대했었는데…ㅠㅠ

Today is really a pity ㅠㅠ sob sob

Was really looking forward to it …ㅠㅠ

Glorious Entertainment’s notice in his Instagram post: 

너무 많은 중국현지팬 분들의 관심 감사합니다.

금일 행사 참여를 위해 상해에 도착 / 준비 했으나 생각보다 너무 많은 팬분들의 관심으로 진행이 어려운 상황입니다.

배우지창욱씨를 사랑해주시는 많은 팬분들의 안전을 위해 돌체 앤 가바나(주체사)와 협의를 통해 행사에 참여 할 수 없게 되었음을 알려드립니다.

빠른 시일 내에 중국 팬분들과 함께 할 수 있는 자리를 만들도록 하겠습니다.

혹시 모를 안전사고에 대비함이 이유인 관계로 많은 팬 여러분들의 이해와 사랑 부탁드립니다.

배우 지창욱씨를 보기 위해 힘든 걸음 해주신 수 많은 팬 여러분들께 다시 한번 사과의 말씀을 드립니다.

Thank you local Chinese fans for so much interest. 

We have arrived in Shanghai to participate in today’s event and have made preparations, but it has become difficult to proceed because of the interest from fans that was more than expected.

For the safety of the many fans who love actor Ji Chang Wook, we have discussed with Dolce and Gabbana and we hereby inform you that it is not possible for him to attend the event.

We will arrange another opportunity for him to meet with Chinese fans as soon as possible.

In order to prevent any unforeseeable accidents, we seek your understanding and love.

We apologise once again to the many fans who made the difficult journey here to see actor Ji Chang Wook.

11032988_1374607639531834_2109371527_n.j

Weibo pics under the tag:

wpid-img-d422e3215c600d010eb84ba2bab0b2c
wpid-img-3b4502aba013ad80c0f98981b2e1fa1
wpid-img-2840e27638d00e09c5a0f145a7c64ac

wpid-img-32f4dfcafbd01043f3e19b7db4a7bd2

What a pity for the cancelled event and he kind of just flew there for nothing? :( The situation is really that bad huh? Disappointment for JCW and everyone but hopefully next time the conditions will be better. But tbh I still really like his weibo updates pictures :) 
@sia3 The pictures are too awesome not to make an edit out of it *___* (Heading over to the thread to see what you post now!!) And, omg wook-wook XD JCW has a nickname as Puppy right? Now that totally fits as a puppy name... XD 
@minoz-joyax Looks like no more pics today!!! Make your choice!!!! XD Ps: Indeed... The killer twins always kill us so badly w the HD pics.... (not complaining though XD)

Guest sogazelle

What a pity for the cancelled event...Didn't D&G see what happened with Dunhill in HK? He needed at least 4 bodyguards in Shanghai...
 The guy's popularity is skyrocketing for crying out loud!
I really feel bad for JCW...his team... and Glorious...and I command them for giving the appearance of positivity.
 I'm sure they are all very disappointed.