Ji Chang Wook 지창욱 - Upcoming Dramas: "The Queen Woo" (우씨왕후) (TVING) / "Bulk" (벌크) (JTBC) / Upcoming Movie "Revolver" (리볼버)

cherkell

Preview to Celebrity Magazine April Edn.
Basically 3 2 more pix we have not seen and they are goooood. Better than the ones released digitally.
687adfdcjw1eqb0djmuxzj21b41t6e84.jpg
I reaaaaalllyyyy like this one (above)! :x

687adfdcjw1eqb0eyzj1lj21am1tm4qs.jpg
http://ww1.sinaimg.cn/large/687adfdcjw1eqb0e00phmj21f01w0kjo.jpg
credit to Soo Ying

@kdramafangilz - Yeaaaahhhh, tell me about it. I'm catching up now!!!

• Like 1

@kdramafangirlz
I forgot one more, so I added in the spoilers. I liked the first two the best. :)
And the first one, he looks like he's all dressed up and ready to be "married off", and I'll volunteer to be the bride. =)) =))
Yeahhh essay? What essay, girl? :))

@minoz-joyax
I see you can be tagged now. Testing, can you receive notification now? :)

class="entry-title"[Magazine] Singles Magazine, April 2015 preview

11017622_454264424736912_2061256060_n.jp

Actor Ji Chang Wook transforms into Eggsy from the movie “Kingsman: The Secret Service” for his photo shoot with “Singles” magazine.

During the photoshoot that took place at 6 locations across Seoul, Ji Chang Wook sported a casual look and even transformed into a perfect gentleman with a suit, showing his differing charms like a stylish fashion film. Even though the shoot went on late into the evening, he showed an amazing level of concentration befitting of an actor each time he stood in front of the camera. In this interview, Ji Chang Wook who is now spending time recharging himself after “Healer”, shares some stories behind “Healer” and his plans for the future.

Continue reading http://jichangwookkitchen.com/2015/03/19/magazine-singles-magazine-april-2015-preview/

@kdramafangirlz you have no idea how excited i am to change my ava today, lol i am patiently waiting for the event pics and hopefully HD pics will be up afterwards...  ;)) ;)) ;))

@sia3 oh! those scanned pics are so drool-worthy....can't wait to see  the HD ones...  :)) and by the way, i still don't get notifications though.... 
:-/ :-/ :-/

My baby looks yummy today, thanks all for the uploads, and his Singles photoes are great, he looks so Englishy there with the suit LOL, I love it  :P :x
by the way

I wanted to say this for some time, his stylist looks alot like Lucy Liu, same high cheek bones, same eyes, it's like they're sistersshe's the one in pink, sorry for not having a better pic
6cad167ftw1eqaqpxtbohg20gg08phdu.gif

Get-Lucy-Liu-Pretty-Pink-make-up-look.jp

FleurdeLys101 said: This is definitely a proud moment for Chang Wook's long time fans- the boy you've nurtured has finally arrived! The birthing pains are all worth it! Congratulations to you guys!! =D> =D>
Ahhh I'm tearing up and I've only discovered him recently... so happy for him. >:D<

@qwenli ikr?! they should have tighten their security not that i'm against those fans who were following him all the way to his hotel...just some preventive measure.... 

@Maja thanks for the pics....they are now queued for my ava,   :)) :)) :)

DummDiDummTralala said: @Noxn haha you're mom. I wish my mom was like that, but my family thinks my kdrama addiction just weird, so they will never know what they're missing out on... especially JCW, the poor souls...
I thought it was sweet as well, they have their own little subgroup among the chinese fans :)

he's getting the welcome he deserves, I'm so happy for him, so many fans :D
some fans got really close though, don't squish our puppy, please!

Guest minksquared

How does Chang Wook expect me to work when there is SO MUCH distraction here today!! Omoooo those pictures!!!! Toooo glorious! His hotness is so hot...i can't....

I have a toddler and i am a fan!!! hahaha….some of my friends even said my husband does look a little like jcw when he's not wearing any makeup….But I'm still here…HELP!  #crazymummy
Thanks to all of you who posted the pics….
=D>

Whenever I see a notification from @sia3 and @Maja... I knew I'm in for a heart attack HAHA. Squealssss I wasn't even done squealing at the airport pics, the addition scanned pics of Celebrity... and now the photos updates from Glorious?!?!?! *____* I love the first 2 and also the one with him in Green!!! KYAAAA omgggg... @minoz-joyax may I join you in the "about to change icon" movement?! (thanks to all these pics) X'D
I wish i could be at the event tooooooo; my heart's wherever he is... HAHA, fangirl mad today after so much goodies.