Ji Chang Wook 지창욱 - Upcoming Dramas: "The Queen Woo" (우씨왕후) (TVING) / "Bulk" (벌크) (JTBC) / Upcoming Movie "Revolver" (리볼버)

cherkell

He's getting invited into all these luxury brand events these days. Maybe a CF from one of them isn't that far-fetched? I hope so! I agree, he looks like an idol with the shades, the snapback, B&W ensemble, and the sexy strut. :x Thanks for posting pics and updates, gals! :-*

On another note, I wish the entire thing about the kiss scenes with KHN would just settle down already.

:)) And this is why I think an official announcement for his next project is needed. At least the spotlight will be shifted into another matter. Plus, we all want to hear the good news about his future endeavors, don't we? :)

update from shanghai: many people at airport. airport security on alert. ////// A group of mummy fans have set up a banner with Hangeul: Always an angel,we will always support you, china mama fans. :x :x

Guest DummDiDummTralala

yaay! I'm sure we'll get lots of footage then
mummy fans, mama fans? can I get a translation for that?

@Dummididummtralala @qwenli Chang Wook isn't called the President of Ahjummas for nothing. My own mom is an example of a mommy fan. After marathoning Empress Ki and Healer, she asked me this - "So when's his next drama?" Me: "Mom. It hasn't even been a month since Healer ended. He's still deciding." :)) He besots the hearts of women, both young and old. =))

Anyway, that's really sweet of Chinese mama fans to do so. :)

:-O :-O omg what is going on too much deliciousness for me to handle 8-} 8-} First JCW singles pictorials ,oh so handsome :x :x And then those airport pics =P~ =P~ Oh my !!! I love his shades I think I can see myself in them lol ... I would so approach him and be like may I use you glasses to fix my hair and then slap juicy one on him and run for my dear life =)) =)) And geez the media just likes to harp on things can't they leave the whole kiss of JCW and KHN alone , it's acting !!! 8-|

Guest DummDiDummTralala

@Noxn haha you're mom. I wish my mom was like that, but my family thinks my kdrama addiction just weird, so they will never know what they're missing out on... especially JCW, the poor souls...
I thought it was sweet as well, they have their own little subgroup among the chinese fans :)

he's getting the welcome he deserves, I'm so happy for him, so many fans :D
some fans got really close though, don't squish our puppy, please!

Guest FleurdeLys101

This is definitely a proud moment for Chang Wook's long time fans- the boy you've nurtured has finally arrived! The birthing pains are all worth it! Congratulations to you guys!! =D> =D>
Ahhh I'm tearing up and I've only discovered him recently... so happy for him. >:D<

HD pics at Incheon Airport ;))

Please Ji Chang Wook don't do that to your lips, it causes so much damage!!! ;)) :)) =)) =))

6b6488afjw1eqate85peoj20nm0zfaf6.jpg

6b6488afjw1eqate76graj20nm0zfdkl.jpg

6b6488afjw1eqatebtrslj20nm0ze0xb.jpg

6b6488afjw1eqate94w88j20nm0zftdg.jpg

6b6488afjw1eqate7ty9kj20nm0fqtah.jpg

6b6488afjw1eqate9jv0ij20nm0fq0u5.jpg

6b6488afjw1eqate7hei3j20nm0zf78u.jpg

6b6488afjw1eqate8ik89j20nm0fq761.jpg

6b6488afjw1eqatec3a2sj20nm0fq76g.jpg

cr 김개_ via DC

Reminder:

Please do not Modify (cutting, resizing and editing) HD images as courtesy to owners ;))

• Like 1