Ji Chang Wook 지창욱 - Upcoming Dramas: "The Queen Woo" (우씨왕후) (TVING) / "Bulk" (벌크) (JTBC) / Upcoming Movie "Revolver" (리볼버)

cherkell

Being asked a lot about kiss scenes with actresses will make

them awkward, especially for his co-star Min Young. I think he just said that

he had more kiss scenes with Kang Ha Neul, not just with Park Min Young in his

acting until now.

He didn’t say that he enjoyed kissing with KHN or other male

actors. And the theme of the interview is not so serious. They laugh a lot and

relax.

Why it becomes serious now 

:\"> No need to worry, chingu @FleurdeLys101.

I agree with @Noxn. I just find it funny. And the

main reason is we believe in him. Maybe he’s also believe in his fans too.

Being asked a lot about kiss scenes with actresses will make

them awkward, especially for his co-star Min Young. I think he just said that

he had more kiss scenes with Kang Ha Neul, not just with Park Min Young in his

acting until now.

He didn’t say that he enjoyed kissing with KHN or other male

actors. And the theme of the interview is not so serious. They laugh a lot and

relax.

Why it becomes serious now 

:\">

I agree with @Noxn. I just find it funny. And the

main reason is we believe in him. Maybe he’s also believe in his fans too.

Yeah, no need to blow things out of proportion. We all trust uri Puppy, right? :)>-

I loved KHN's response to his kissing scenes with JCW in an interview a while back:

tumblr_n1umdldvSX1rku937o2_250.giftumblr_n1umdldvSX1rku937o1_250.gif

(cr to nemisongbird @ tumblr)

Work is work. Nothing more. :D

Gosh though, I wish those article headlines weren't written so misleadingly and provocatively. They make it sound like he had a romantic relationship with him irl or something. #-o #-o #-o Seriously. :))

Guest minksquared

Lovely, lovely JCW...

JCW Dunhill Event (BTS from Glorious)

cr: Glorious Ent

http://www.glorious.co.kr/bbs/board.php?bo_table=sub02_01_g&wr_id=49

Wow....such glorious eye candy for my dinner viewing pleasure :)

I LOVE bts pictures as I love to see how actors/actress generally are when they're in their 'down' element :) Chang Wook just looks sooo fine in all of it :)

Guest minksquared

Don't see it if you don't like it

cto

:-* :-O :-O

Thanks for this clip! I saw only partial of it from somewhere else and getting to see it 'almost' full view here is  =D>

I hope this whole KHN kiss doesn't get thrown out of context. He's such a versatile actor he can do just about any character and what is required of the character and that is why we love this boy so much. Kisses are all part of the job for him (whether he is kissing a guy or a girl) and if he can portray the role eloquently and in the most believable manner as possible, then he has done his job as a 'GOOD ACTOR' (as he'd love to be known for).  :)>-

:-* :-O :-O

It's cool, I can take this one. You can't even see most of the kiss. =))

But this was back in 2010 or 2011, right? It's been a quite a while. It must be weird for JCW to talk about this again after so long. He's had a lot of onscreen kisses with actresses since then (Wang Ji Hye, Lee Hae In, Park Gyuri, Ha Ji Won, Park Min Young and... have I missed anyone?) So it's pretty funny that his kisses with KHN are being brought back to light now.  :))

Again with the Kang Ha Neul thing. Honestly, I just find it funny.

:)

) It was their job anyway. You know, that sort of platonic kissing. So gals, it's alright.

:)

Likewise.  I live in the San Francisco Bay Area, and maybe I've become immune to all this 'guy-kissing chatter' since I see it on a daily basis.  But work is work and personal life is personal life.  No need to make a federal case out of this, like everyone else in the world seems to be.

I grew up in Chicago, so this Leopold and Loeb scandal was in all our history texts.  I've known for years about the musical and its libretto, and even worked behind-scenes on a production in college; it's just now that since Chang-wook seems to be the Latest Hottest Actor To Walk The Earth where this issue is being discussed and dissected.  And you would think with Korean society being as conservative as it is... over there, it's a great big MEH since no one really cares and it barely causes a blip on their radar screens.

BTW, that's not the only kissing scene in "Thrill Me."  That just happens to be the only one captured on video.  :-*

@cherkell Oh so there were more? :)) Ah well. All part of the job, I guess.

Good to know that SK barely gives a rat's patootie about it. At least it won't affect their image negatively. That's what matters. :)

Guest ice308

After seeing the kiss gif with KHN, my first reaction was: O-M-G!  :-O

2nd reaction was, I am so jealous! @-)

3rd reaction was, why God why?? why can't I be KHN in that scene?? ~X(

*slaps self* 

Ok.. I should stop being hysterical. =))

At first I thought they must have faked the kiss because it's in the dark/shadows but I guess if they said they kissed, they kissed! :D I haven't seen any footage of it except the gif & in the section tv video so.. yeah, KHN, you lucky guy you! :D :D :)) :))

\m/

wow thanks for sharing this. To me, uri puppy's really a good actor. 

And KHN too ^^. I like KHN's old interview: "The lips are the same". Thanks @Noxn.

Recently I've seen many fanvids of musicals, I love to see our Wook in the musical stage. 
Watching him doing what he like. I'm really love it now, not just the dramas. 

--
The new Glorious pics.......he looks so bright, so young......cutie when he's eating but have to stop for replying anyone's question huh? Our poor puppy.

Guest charlene_jin

Does anybody know where we can find that video clip , where JCW and a friend  singing & playing a guitar  .If i'm not mistaken, the song  they were singing, is being performed  mostly at the finale of  their play. ( The video was shown during the MBC section TV interview)

I just find it refreshing and fun.

:-j :-?

Does anybody know where we can find that video clip , where JCW and a friend  singing & playing a guitar  .If i'm not mistaken, the song  they were singing, is being performed  mostly at the finale of  their play. ( The video was shown during the MBC section TV interview)

here you go... thanks to @daegorr

Guest rosaliecho_at_yahoo.com_stv

I watched the Section TV interview with Chinese sub.  The discussions here cover most of everything that was talked about already.

Just two more mini topics:

1.  JCW said the HK hotel room the Dunhill event provided was too nice.  I guess he must be given a big presidential suite.  He said it was too big and he felt lonely. The MC asked him who he wants visit HK with again next time.  He said he would bring his friend or his future girlfriend.

2.  The MC complimented how he always cares for the staff.  He said he would try to do or prepare something for his staff's birthdays.  She showed a photo of him celebrating birthday with one of his staff member (from instragram).  The MC turned and asked the staff if JCW is nice to them or not and they were not prepared to answer anything.  There was a moment of awkward silence.  So JCW joked that when he returned to Korea, he might change to a different salon.....

Just a humble down-to-earth person in general!

jcw posted them on his ig ^^

[Eng Sub] 20150315 Section TV – Hong Kong Date with Ji Chang Wook

20150315-섹션TV-HK-cover

Ji Chang Wook was interviewed during his short visit to Hong Kong for the Dunhill event. Props to the TV station for the effort! 

In the video, he speaks about his time in Hong Kong, his usage of Instagram, his unusual kissing experience, and cringes once again because of the emcee’s “advances” towards him just like last year. He doesn’t say anything ground-breaking that hasn’t been mentioned before in other interviews, but his lovely smiles still make this an enjoyable watch! <3

20150315 SectionTVHK
20150315 SectionTVHK

videopress.png?m=1391188133g

Continue reading - http://jichangwookkitchen.com/2015/03/17/eng-sub-20150315-section-tv-hong-kong-date-with-ji-chang-wook/

@cherkell thank you for subbing the Section TV interview. Loving his glowing aura, he just looked too happy with his smiles and heartily laugh that you would smile and laugh with him. And as I said I just love how honest this guy is and that flustered look when he answered honestly about the show he likes and the interviewer was expecting him to say section tv and just laughed and said he can't lie was epic. 

Guest charlene_jin

@ mrsyoooknit

@pluie625

thanks guys!   JCW must had  a great time singing  with his buddy:0   I have fun watching it  

:-*