Ji Chang Wook 지창욱 - Upcoming Dramas: "The Queen Woo" (우씨왕후) (TVING) / "Bulk" (벌크) (JTBC) / Upcoming Movie "Revolver" (리볼버)

cherkell

Chanced upon this fancam of Ji Chang Wook at the red carpet of the MBC Drama Awards. Towards the end, the MCs asked him to show some aegyeo but he just wouldn't budge lol. So shy! Cute ;))
But come to think of it, I think he's the kind who will only do something when he feels like it? I've noticed in some of his photos taken by the press when they interview him, he tends to have a rather awkward smile...the kind of forced smile you'll give when you don't feel like smiling actually. Not that it is a bad thing if that is true, because it shows that he doesn't try to put on a false front. 

How can he tweet when filming 20 hours a day?  But here he does, with the caption "얼마전...!"  ("Recently...!")  I'm getting a "Warrior Baek Dong Soo" vibe from this selca, since his hair extensions were the same length throughout the filming of that show in 2011.

Bdcg0JxCMAAKO9i_zps88f25637.jpg

Anyway, another magazine spread is on its way -- the February 2014 of ELLE Korea has another photoshoot inside where ELLE is presenting a "new concept" to its readers with this look.  Hmm.. would that concept happen to be "Extremely Tired-Looking Emperor Puppy Who Needs To Be Fed STAT?" ㅋㅋㅋ Press Shots to follow!!

CherKell said: How can he tweet when filming 20 hours a day?  But here he does, with the caption "얼마전...!"  ("Recently...!")  I'm getting a "Warrior Baek Dong Soo" vibe from this selca, since his hair extensions were the same length throughout the filming of that show in 2011.

Anyway, another magazine spread is on its way -- the February 2014 of ELLE Korea has another photoshoot inside where ELLE is presenting a "new concept" to its readers with this look.  Hmm.. would that concept happen to be "Extremely Tired-Looking Emperor Puppy Who Needs To Be Fed STAT?" ㅋㅋㅋ Press Shots to follow!!

daegorr said: I got a minor shock when I saw his photo on my twitter feed...what's up with that rocker hairstyle? He doesn't look terrible, but it's quite an unusual look to experiment with. Gives me the Kim Nam Gil vibe (especially if you add some moustache there), or the wandering vagabond vibe. 
He's totally dominating the different magazines huh. So many magazine spreads, but how could I possible complain about having more gorgeous photos and interviews? I hope the photos for this one turn out good, since it's not exactly my favourite kind of look. 

Not sure if anyone has seen this before, but I was feeling second-hand embarrassment for Changwookie while watching this.
A host from a Japanese variety show asked him to watch 2 silly videos and choose one to act out. The guests on the programme (one of them is Big Bang's Seungri...didn't know he speaks such fluent Japanese!) then have to guess which option he chose.
I thought both options were very silly, especially the first one. Can totally see the incredulous look on his face while watching the first video lol. I was surprised by his choice, but he managed to pull it off in a very cute way though. The ending was sooo much aegyeo! 
http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/1tyYh-nMhfU/?resourceId=0_06_02_99

Capture_zpscc63ef17.jpg

I kind of pity him though since he's so shy and probably doesn't like to do such things. I remember him saying in a past interview that he didn't want to appear on variety shows because he feels he's not cut out for it. 

Testing a new video uploading service that is hopefully compatible with the Vanilla platform used by Soompi.  This may take a few tries before it works, so apologies in advance if you see a blank screen right off the bat...

EDIT:  Didn't work.  *sigh*  Well, there's two more applications to try....

CherKell said:And to rail-road him while he's shooting for the EMI stills was very cheeky.  It was on the Do Ji-won episode of "Win Win" that he admitted he'd never do another variety show after the nightmare that was their appearance on SBS's "Night Shift" while shooting "Smile Donghae."  But there is a HUGE petition campaign to get him on "Running Man" once the EK show is over.  I would pay good money to see Mr. Competitive and The Giraffe together again!!!