Ji Chang Wook 지창욱 - Upcoming Dramas: "The Queen Woo" (우씨왕후) (TVING) / "Bulk" (벌크) (JTBC) / Upcoming Movie "Revolver" (리볼버)

cherkell

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

Ji Chang Wook Is Taken Aback By Team Genie’s Surprise Party In “If You Wish Upon Me”

It’s time for Ji Chang Wook to say goodbye to Team Genie in the upcoming episode of “If You Wish Upon Me”!

“If You Wish Upon Me” is a KBS drama inspired by an actual organization in the Netherlands that fulfills the wishes of terminal cancer patients. Ji Chang Wook stars as Yoon Gyeo Re, a man who has been pushed to his limits by a difficult life full of struggles. However, when he winds up having to volunteer at a hospice, he finds his life changing in unexpected ways while helping to make the patients’ wishes come true.

Girls’ Generation’s Sooyoung stars in the drama as Seo Yeon Joo, a tough and cheerful nurse at the hospice who is obsessed with exercise, while Sung Dong Il plays Kang Tae Shik, the volunteer chief of Team Genie.

Ji-Chang-Wook-1-3.jpg

Sung-Dong-Il-5.jpg

Spoiler

Ji-Chang-Wook-8.jpg

To find out if Yoon Gyeo Re will stay with Team Genie or not, tune in to the next episode of “If You Wish Upon Me” that airs on August 31 at 9:50 p.m. KST.

Ji Chang Wook Is Taken Aback By Team Genie’s Surprise Party In “If You Wish Upon Me” | Soompi

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

Ji Chang Wook Confesses His Feelings To Girls’ Generation’s Sooyoung In “If You Wish Upon Me”

Is romance finally about to blossom on KBS’s “If You Wish Upon Me“?

If You Wish Upon Me” is a new drama inspired by an actual organization in the Netherlands that fulfills the wishes of terminal cancer patients. Ji Chang Wook stars as Yoon Gyeo Re, a man who has been pushed to his limits by a difficult life full of struggles. However, when he winds up having to volunteer at a hospice, he finds his life changing in unexpected ways while helping to make the patients’ wishes come true.

Sooyoung stars in the drama as Seo Yeon Joo, a tough and cheerful nurse at the hospice who is obsessed with exercise, while Sung Dong Il plays Kang Tae Shik, the volunteer chief of Team Genie.

Spoilers

On the previous episode of “If You Wish Upon Me,” the relationship between Yoon Gyeo Re and Seo Yeon Joo—who had been steadily opening their hearts to one another as they grew closer—reached a major turning point. In a moment that made viewers’ hearts flutter, Seo Yeon Joo surprised Yoon Gyeo Re by boldly confessing her feelings for him—and she didn’t backpedal when he asked if her words were a confession.

In newly released stills from the drama’s upcoming episode, Yoon Gyeo Re finally returns her declaration of affection by confessing his own feelings. In contrast to his usual aloof demeanor, Yoon Gyeo Re appears vulnerable as he lies on the floor of the break room, pale and breaking out into a cold sweat.

Meanwhile, Seo Yeon Joo remains by his side as she tenderly takes care of him, leading the woozy Yoon Gyeo Re to bare his heart to her in a hazy moment of honesty.

Ji-Chang-Wook-10-800x800.jpg

Sooyoung-7-800x800.jpg

Spoiler

Ji-Chang-Wook-2-2-800x800.jpg

To find out what happens between Yoon Gyeo Re and Seo Yeon Joo, catch the next episode of “If You Wish Upon Me” on August 31 at 9:50 p.m. KST!

Ji Chang Wook Confesses His Feelings To Girls’ Generation’s Sooyoung In “If You Wish Upon Me” | Soompi

Here is the ratings for Episode 7! :).

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

“Adamas” Maintains Lead Despite Stiff Competition From “Good Job” And “If You Wish Upon Me”

Fierce competition continues for Wednesday-Thursday dramas!

KBS2’s “If You Wish Upon Me” achieved an average nationwide rating of 2.3 percent. This also similar to the previous episode’s rating of 2.4 percent.

“Adamas” Maintains Lead Despite Stiff Competition From “Good Job” And “If You Wish Upon Me” | Soompi

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

Ji Chang Wook And Girls’ Generation’s Sooyoung Make Hearts Flutter With Their Closeness In “If You Wish Upon Me”

Ji Chang Wook and Girls’ Generation’s Sooyoung will be going on a date in “If You Wish Upon Me”!

“If You Wish Upon Me” is a drama inspired by an actual organization in the Netherlands that fulfills the wishes of terminal cancer patients. Ji Chang Wook stars as Yoon Gyeo Re, a man who has been pushed to his limits by a difficult life full of struggles. However, when he winds up having to volunteer at a hospice, he finds his life changing in unexpected ways while helping to make the patients’ wishes come true.

Sooyoung stars in the drama as Seo Yeon Joo, a tough and cheerful nurse at the hospice who is obsessed with exercise, while Sung Dong Il plays Kang Tae Shik, the volunteer chief of Team Genie.

Spoilers

Yoon Gyeo Re and Seo Yeon Joo have been making viewers laugh with their quarrelsome yet lovable chemistry. Although the two started off on the wrong foot, they have been quickly warming up to each other.

The newly released stills increase anticipation for their budding romance. In the photos, Yoon Gyeo Re and Seo Yeon Joo go on their first date. What’s even more intriguing is how he’s dressed up in a formal black suit. The production team hinted that the two will go on a customized date for Seo Yeon Joo, who loves exercising more than anything else. They will enjoy a bicycle ride, and she will show off her athletic skills on an exciting climb. In one still, Seo Yeon Joo gently touches his cheek, and another photo depicts Yoon Gyeo Re gazing at her with warm affection, making hearts flutter.

Spoiler

Sooyoung-800x533.jpg

Ji-Chang-Wook-800x533.jpg

Sooyoung-Ji-Chang-Wook-800x533.jpg

Spoiler

Ji-Chang-Wook-1-800x533.jpg

To find out what kind of romantic changes will occur between Yoon Gyeo Re and Seo Yeon Joo, catch the next episode of “If You Wish Upon Me” on September 1 at 9:50 p.m. KST.

Ji Chang Wook And Girls’ Generation’s Sooyoung Make Hearts Flutter With Their Closeness In “If You Wish Upon Me” | Soompi

Here is the ratings for Episode 8! :).

KBS 2TV’s “If You Wish Upon Me” rose slightly to an average nationwide rating of 2.4 percent for its latest episode, while tvN’s “Adamas” climbed to an average nationwide rating of 3.0 percent for the evening.

“Good Job” Soars To No. 1 As It Achieves Its Highest Ratings Yet | Soompi