Ji Chang Wook 지창욱 - Upcoming Dramas: "The Queen Woo" (우씨왕후) (TVING) / "Bulk" (벌크) (JTBC) / Upcoming Movie "Revolver" (리볼버)

cherkell

While passing a Saturday, doing chores around the house and waiting until Viki.com comes online with this weekend's offering of Melting Me Softly,  I also found time to process new couple of cine-GIFs featuring Ji Chang Wook!  I'm taking a little break from the treasure trove of material in the 1st Look pictorial - biking on Jeju Island - and backtracking with some older Wook material.  Please enjoy.

HOOPS

ezgif.com-gif-maker.gifbball-biggest.gif

Spoiler

From  a concert in 2016 for a Chinese New Year's Eve extravaganza......

ezgif.com-newyear-in-china.gif

Chang Wook-ssi calmly takes direction from his Chinese co-star in Whirlwind Girl 2.

ezgif.com-gifwwg2whitesig.gif

It's Saturday night (!!) and I am killing time waiting for viki.com to post Melting Me Softly, which I will watch even without subs, then watch again with subs, and do the same on Sunday night with the next episode.  In the meantime I amuse myself with these GIFs.  Please enjoy a pictorial spread from an older magazine fashion shoot.  The difference between then and now is that I made the bubbles actually bubble.  Look closely at the smaller picture, not the larger background.  (So far I haven't figured out how to blend one GIF on top of another, but I'm working on it.)

backgroundbubblesandgif.gif

Actor Ji is in Singapore with the famous jeweler Cartier and is just dripping with serious high class bling befitting such a class act as himself.  Meanwhile, I am still stuck on the gorgeousness of the 1st Look Motorcycle saga of a couple of months ago.  I just can't let it go.

1st-look-motorcycle-saga-on-jeju-islands