Ji Chang Wook 지창욱 - Upcoming Dramas: "The Queen Woo" (우씨왕후) (TVING) / "Bulk" (벌크) (JTBC) / Upcoming Movie "Revolver" (리볼버)

cherkell

He really does get around, very quickly, too!  I was kind of keeping up with him until I just had to have a new piece of software toy that really adds some marvelous movement effects to still pictures. (A real favorite thing of mine....:w00t: .)  The learning curve threw me way behind, but I WILL catch up.  Here's one offering, taken from Chang Wook's own original photograph in his Instagram of buildings on a rainy late afternoon (so it appears).  Thank you Chang Wook.  Please enjoy.

ezgif.com-resizewooks-rainy-buildings-re

Another example below the spoiler showing how motion and movement can be added to a still photo to add energy and excitement.  These scenes are from his Whirlwind Girl 2.....the fight in the rain.

Spoiler

ezgif.com-resizerainfight-swimmingpoolbk

The addition of the falling and spitting rain was added to a still shot from the drama.  Just magic!

• Like 1

First of all, a big HELLO to some new people who dropped by a page ago (582).....  @Chenne Cruz@WookieMyStar, and @Cherryblossompetals.  

Today I am happy to finally have caught up (somewhat) with some of JCW's more recent adventures, namely his successful photos in The Big Issue  magazine.  As usual, "playing" with Chang Wook and his visage, for me, is *going to my happy place....:rolleyes:* and I hope you enjoy the results.  

big-issue-with-page-flip.gif

More from The Big Issue under the spoiler :ph34r:

Spoiler

big-issue-with-stylist-1.gif

It's nice to see him take a moment from work to have a nice chat with a person who is helping him to look his best.  For some reason this little interaction seems relaxed and unforced, and just pleasant.  

big-issue-withwookwalking.gif

• Like 2

Hello All!  It is so great that he is in back-to-back activities, just like the old days, before the ROK Army.  Lotte Duty Free, Bench advertisements....and the list goes on.....and he's doing all this while filming his drama Melting Me Softly...Speaking of which, utilizing his own Instagram photos, I have another *moving picture.*  Watch closely........did ya see?  The ice melting......

icedcoffeemeltingsoftly.gif

Goodness knows I am not trying to steal any of his thunder, but his IGs are just too good to pass up.  I would easily make him a gift of this software if I knew he had access to iOS machines, where it works best.  Yeah, like he has nothing better to do than make his IG photos any more interesting than they already are.......(which are invaluable just because he's in them).  

Another HELLO to @shinenshid who has been dropping by regularly to show likes for whatever Ji Chang Wook happens to be doing.  

• Like 1

NEWS FLASH.....THIS JUST IN.....FROM SEOUL, SOUTH KOREA!!  The Law of Gravity (Grab-ity) REPEALED  for Actor/Singer Ji Chang Wook.  For his friends....not happening.

law-of-grab-ity-in-action.gif

OK.  I know.  There are some places in the world where a person could probably get jail time for jokes this bad.  If I promise to quit now (at least for a while) can I please stay?

Thanks to @shinenshidfor adding to the pictorial diversity of the Ji Chang Wook thread here on Soompi.  This is a great place to be, where Ji Chang Wook makes magical things happen.  

• LOL 2