Ji Chang Wook 지창욱 - Upcoming Dramas: "The Queen Woo" (우씨왕후) (TVING) / "Bulk" (벌크) (JTBC) / Upcoming Movie "Revolver" (리볼버)

cherkell

thanks for delurking and sharing the  FB link @Mjwonnie , you're welcome and  I hope too that I can continue with Wookie's C-strips, as long as he keeps on updating, hopefully he picks a drama soon. 

@ahpheng, 'delurking', hahahaah... I like that term! :P 

• Like 3

Guest minksquared

@minksquared Thank you so much for the translation :D He looked so cuteee answering those questions. 

You're most welcomed! :) yea esp after he said hao bang...Ohhh that laugh!!! Sooo cute!:wub: 

Edited by minksquared

Guest minksquared

Wow Wookie playing the piano for the fan meet!! So so so awesome!!! @kanyaprasetyo yeah I'm going all ahhh In Ha-yaaa :D

A bit out of the current topic but I've been wondering for a while. Since we brought In Ha up, @cherkell or anyone else, would you know if he played most of the pieces himself in Five Fingers? (I'm guessing the harder pieces would be played by a 'hand double ' :) 

A bit out of the current topic but I've been wondering for a while. Since we brought In Ha up, @cherkell or anyone else, would you know if he played most of the pieces himself in Five Fingers? (I'm guessing the harder pieces would be played by a 'hand double ' :) 

He did not play the piano for Five Fingers, except for small portions of "Heart and Soul," which was featured in some of the earlier episodes.  (Heck, even a drunk squirrel could take two fingers and plink out that tune.)  Wook knew the proper hand placement and fingerings for various chords (which helped greatly when the piano stand-in was filmed), but that's about the extent of what he remembered from taking lessons as a child.

And Gabby is at the Hong Kong Fan Meeting -- I could not attend because of my trial schedules.  The concept of this 'tour' was a combination fan meeting, concert, question and answer session, games and other what-not... and him attempting to play the piano.  That's worth the price of admission right there!  :P

• Like 10

Guest minksquared

He painted a girls nail...ugh I'm soo soo jelly.

So many pics on IG..I wanna be there.in times like this,I wish I was Hermione granger.:tears:

I just saw another picture that will make you even MORE jelly! The girl in a beanie...and Wookie re-enacting the beanie kiss scene  (I'm sure the kiss is not included...i hope ).

Edited by minksquared

Guest minksquared

@cherkell thank you so much for clarifying! Loved your "drunk squirrel " analogy hahaha. Looks like Wookie really didn't learn much from his piano lessons :D

Guest minksquared

Here's a DANCING BUNNY to cheer up those who can't be there :tears::tears::tears:

77c64377jw1etazjo3f7oj20hr0qogpd.jpg

77c64377jw1etazbf0q1xj20sv18g14o.jpg

77c64377jw1etazaoxdusj218g0sgqgx.jpg77c64377jw1etazbkoyslj218g0t1dq9.jpg77c64377jw1etaz8p3p91j218g0t1ak5.jpg

Photos by YUMIXXI 

Edited by minksquared