Ji Chang Wook 지창욱 - Upcoming Dramas: "The Queen Woo" (우씨왕후) (TVING) / "Bulk" (벌크) (JTBC) / Upcoming Movie "Revolver" (리볼버)

cherkell

I'm happy he arrived safely.is it just me or did d crowd triple up than the last time he was in HK?the security trippled too. I also see ajusshi Body guard came all the way from SK. This is serious.

Have fun wookie.

• Like 7

@sia3 From twitter

"Hi,this is 'redpants'. This picture has raised serious problems about copyright law. Please delete this picture and DO NOT spread to anywhere. Thank you for your cooperation".

www.twitter.com/Redpants_tour 

Too bad.

If you have a twitter account, you can follow @Hallyustage for their live feeds on the  press conference.

Edited by mellinadear
  • Like 2

OMG OMG Thank you for all the pic....but right now I need an ambulance cuz I think I just died after looking at his HD pics from the press con today!!! He's just too cuteeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!! And those smiles are such killers!!

• Like 7

*Cries*

I give up. I tried to update everything he updated for IG and Weibo and with translations, but it disappeared on me in that post! T________T
Don't know if you guys can see it at all. I've done it 3 times, and it still would not do it for me. I'm giving it a rest, and breaking up with Soompi tonight.

Goodnight, guys! @kdramafangirlz - HUGS. Long time no see, my HD-loving friend!

• Like 11

@sia3 I can see your updates of the IG and weibo so no worries!! Thanks for all the quickie updates as usual :D And hugs right back!!! I miss being more active around, but having attachment and basically working my life off right now sadly ;_; Had to make the effort to come by here always to see the HD pics and all updates though (im mostly just lurking these days), but had to come on here to squeal today esp now that he's in hk for fanmeet XD 

Edited by kdramafangirlz
  • Like 4

@cherkell
Is that mean the Korean Festival is not happening for Wookie and all other Koreans now? Haven't come across news about that being cancelled actually, except for Taiwan FM.

The Love & Hallyu Festival in Chengdu is most definitely postponed for him and all the Korean stars who were scheduled to appear.  The Chinese government is not taking any chances with a possible spread of MERS through these performers even though I believe their concerns are greatly exaggerated and misplaced.

And yes, Soompi is having quite a bit of trouble today after its overnight upgrade.  Please be patient and it will get better in a few hours.  (She says through gritted teeth as she yells at the top of her lungs at her monitor for Soompi to pull their collective heads out of their a$$es and fix the dang platform once and for all... )

• Like 8