Ji Chang Wook 지창욱 - Upcoming Dramas: "The Queen Woo" (우씨왕후) (TVING) / "Bulk" (벌크) (JTBC) / Upcoming Movie "Revolver" (리볼버)

cherkell

Guest mrSimpleJ0507

8NHQbfF.png

Credit : Design by me ( follow IG : mycoi_  if you wanna see more ) 

#Healer  is the drama made you famous more, made you more fans all over the world. It's so good but sometime it's not good at all. They seems love your character more than love you. They don't know you before this drama. They're so crazy, always wanna you must no1, must the best and cannot allow to make mistake. they don't like if you're in relationship, they saw you under their opinion and always think that's good. I always said at them whenever I had chance. But what about I recieve? They bashed me, said somthing that I must not said that word in there. They thought I'm a antifan LOL. They posted rumor about him and I said " please don't post it if not comfirm cuz the rumor is dangerous more than you know". But they replied that I had mistake in the way using words :" rumour" is correct, "rumor" is not correct LOL

And they said rumor is not dangerous and they like to do what they like...

So what I can do? I always want to protect you , get you out of some rumors which can bother and make you uncomfortable but now you know, this is your fans and what are they doing now? Is it the best??? Am I so talkative? T___T 

Edited by mrSimpleJ0507

Did everyone tune in to last night's Happy Camp Hightlights? I didn't, so I'm watching the cut version from YouTube. Looks like they still didn't show the part they peek into his luggage.

The below video's focus is not Wookie, but he gets in the frame so I'm putting in too. Yang Yang was talking about all his first time doing that travelling show he was on... one of his first times was sharing the same bed with Jing Bo Ran. At that moment I was quite interested in Wookie's reaction when he listens to the interpret telling him what it's about - whether he'd LOL about it or... and he showed no big reaction, so my interpretation is that 'he thinks it's so no biggie with two men sleeping together' (whereas those 2 do). Uri Wookie must have slept with 79 many many times, hehehe!

• Like 10

@amyanhn @kanyaprasetyo My pleasure. I'm sure you'll get a chance to see Wookie too! He seems to be going global

:-)

Hi, I do agree with you - I guess HEALER takes him to where he is right now. And I expect more blessings coming his way ....

• Like 5

BTW for someone who still haven't seen Happy Camp with engsub yet, here it is:

cr: Sharpay Evans 242

I also help them to translate the subs to Indonesia.. haha.. It's quite magnanimous task because the speakers talk so fast and the video is quite long..

• Like 12

So is this news about wookie starring in Tara's movie true? 

I just wish Glorious can confirm it as soon as possible.

I saw this rumor on Weibo too, it's a web drama with 6 episodes for 6 members (+6 actors)...  By google translate it seems filming will be completed in July for a release in September (?). It sounds like the web drama he did with Kara. Wookie acted before in T-ara MVs Cry Cry and Lovey Dovey, maybe this time they offer him a role again... But indeed let's wait for official announcement if the rumor is true or not ^^ 

Edited by raito1310
  • Like 8

I'm here to catch up all about Our Actor Ji :) and me seeing photos, reading comments and many fans meeting him makes me bit my lips all day and i am happy ^^, whoah, i'm glad many got to see him personaly. someday, soon i hope i can meet him personaly :phew: thanks for all updates chingus! i appreciate it all. & i love jcw shared his hiccup moment hahahaha :lol:

Edited by osari
  • Like 5

So is this news about wookie starring in Tara's movie true? 

I just wish Glorious can confirm it as soon as possible.

​Rumours rumours rumours... mostly started by a Chinese website and that stupid TopStarNews website that is running a survey as to who would be the best male co-stars alongside the T-ara girls in this production. *gagging*  Just because they've worked before in other projects doesn't mean he's a shoo-in for this one as well.

IMHO, there's no way on god's green earth that he would even consider a project that is almost a carbon copy of the KARA "Secret Love" drama he starred in last year.  Ji Chang Wook is now head-and-shoulders over acting with random idols in another omnibus project, especially starring in some lame web drama.  Let's give the boy a chance to enjoy his time away and have a proper vacation for once, ne?

And speaking of time away, I should be heading home later today and will start gathering my notes about the KONUS event.  Stay tuned!  :D

• Like 13

@cookiesncream123 thank you so much for the fan account! I'm imagining myself in your shoes and ahhhhhh the feels!:wub::wub: you managed to even say oppa anyeong. ...I would have stood there  dumbstrucked, and would probably need help to get my jaw back up from gaping at him :o thanks for sharing again! :wub:

@cookiesncream123  -  I lol so much reading what you are going to say to him and when you did see him all it came out was "Oppa Anyeong".   I guess everyone of us would be like you too.  We imagine all the things we are going to say to him when we meet him and at the crucial moment when you get the opportunity to say something to him and when he is looking right at you, all you can do is gawk at him with a " O " and the brains just refused to let you remember what you wanted to say.  Two seconds later, you will be starring at the back of his head and your chance to shine has passed. 

• Like 3