Ji Chang Wook 지창욱 - Upcoming Dramas: "The Queen Woo" (우씨왕후) (TVING) / "Bulk" (벌크) (JTBC) / Upcoming Movie "Revolver" (리볼버)

cherkell

Hi and good day to all of you,

Came back from long holiday break ... backreading phewwwwww :D 

Just to say thank you to those who had showered us here with all the goodies superb pictures of uri handsome man here. A mere thank  you is not enough.. you guys are exremely awesome and deserve an awesome rewards too. Been dizzy admiring multiple angle of jcw and can't get enought of them. they get better with days .. sigh ( how can he remain sooooo handsome and good looking even acting goofy arggghhhhhhh my small brain can't take it :P )

yes, totally agree with all, he is even goodlooking without a touch of photo alteration ... magazines editor, please don't take away the natural beauty of our sweetheart. Poor boy .. the candid snapshot is more spazzing and hot. If only he knew and insist on those bts pictures to be release ..( hahaaha ..dream on, that's not gonna happen because he is professional and such a pure soul)

Btw, if i am going to spaz about his hotness good looking and perfect skin, beautiful smile or even his attractive dorkyness .. well that's not going to end right. it's get better every day ... not a single pictures will tire me and all of us here but what i like to express and share with  all of you here ( i am sure most of us feel the same but i want to say it anyway ..hhahhahaa ) is regarding his admirable traits displayed on the latest apprearance by him on sohu interview ( thanks to JCW Kitchen ..thanks for the translation ) urghhhh i want the old emoticons to show the appropriate emotions i have now :S :S Watched twice ( i might watched them again n again hahaha )

We knew how shy he is especially to strangers but he warms up and close to people once he knew them well. But being an actors he must put aside those traits or else how can he handles the constant cameras/fangirls/fanboys surrounding him especially during interviews. Imagine the pressure but he handles them well ( well, sometimes i can't believe he is shy because he appears very confident and produce the right answers to question without offending anyone well..that in itself is a skill right) 

There are 2 things i like to applause him during that session .. 

1. Q&A session - question regarding how he address his fans. His answer truly show he is one appreciate human being and  that's consistent with all his reply of same question before. He said he wishes to address all his fans by their individual names ( yeahh like that's possible) but his thought that counts. I like that he is with good manners. We do like if people address us properly .. remembering our names especially by someone important or even our boss don't we. That's how we maintain good relationship with people and reflect respect and politeness. Awwwww .. how can someone soo handsome can be so well mannered. JCW_shi .. saranghaeee ( we repeatedly say this countless time hahahhahaha )  :P

2. Interaction with fangirls on stage - how admirable he was when making the fangirl repeat those lines on healer, he bend down and mention to the mc about maintaining the eye level. Aigoooooo .. again i melted on his good manners. Considerate, cute, caring .. well you name it, he got it. And it's very admirable that the girl manage to repeat after him affluently, if i were her, my leg would be frozen with his mere aura presence, forget about remembering lines. hahahhaha . Thumbs up to the chinese fans.

There are many more cuteness overloaded from him, but i can't list them all with my limited time. got to go for lunch now .. adios.

Yes again, the chinese audience is awesome too. They pose the right questions and we got the answer we want whether by him replying or not ( meaning we got answer even if he didn't answer them ..hihi ) Thanks you again for reading and please treat me well. I don't post all the time here but luv reading and following posts here and those who are hardworking sharing his info. :D 

Hi everyone, 

I'm bringing Wookie and his Loli here ;)

cr to IdealType via Weibo

​I've never seen someone who looks sooo gorgeous with a lollipop LOL... Thank you for the picture...This is my first time to see it and I'm glad you posted it here

Ji Chang Wook at the Sohu Interview! :wub:

005ZvfQmtw1ertf882cs5j30sg0xq460.jpg

005ZvfQmtw1ertf86y3gdj30sg0xqqdy.jpg

005ZvfQmtw1ertf89iqvfj30sg0xqdns.jpg

005ZvfQmtw1ertf8b6wdej30sg0xqqd5.jpg

005ZvfQmtw1ertf8cekuxj30sg0xqqai.jpg

005ZvfQmtw1ertf8dshztj30sg0xqgto.jpg

005ZvfQmtw1ertf8f7zc4j30sg0xqgte.jpg

005ZvfQmtw1ertf8g8ppuj30sg0xq45u.jpg

005ZvfQmtw1ertf8hdwzgj30sg0xqjzo.jpg

cr JI_marylee

Owner's request: 【禁去LOGO禁二改,禁加微博水印,转载注明出处!Please DON'T cut the logo and modify the picture. NO commercial use. For excerption,please indicate the source.】

Ji Chang Wook at the airport from ChangSha to Beijing :wub:

Wae? so many HD pic coming out today?! O.o

6e143480jw1erteqa2ax5j211y1kynpe.jpg

6e143480jw1ertepy6thpj211y1ky4qq.jpg

6e143480jw1ertepoyxa5j211y1kyb2b.jpg

OMO!!! the smile that can kill a thousand fangirls!!! :wub:

6e143480jw1ertepb4acdj211y1kyu0y.jpg

cr Jang Heui Yeo

Please credit properly and do not modify or cut logo as courtesy to the owner. Thank you!

Ji Chang Wook at Happy Camp Filming :wub:

What a cutey goat! :wub::wub::wub:

6809b816gw1ertgtikyj0j20rm15ojyr.jpg

6809b816gw1ertgtkg4ikj20rm15o7b8.jpg

6809b816gw1ertgtjgu31j20rm15ojzp.jpg

6809b816gw1ertgthwo3qj20rl15oqea.jpg

6809b816gw1ertgtha0ufj215o0rmq7y.jpg

6809b816gw1ertgtfmmaoj215o1iyqd8.jpg

cr MineTeng

Please credit properly and do not modify or cut logo as courtesy to the owner. Thank you!

[HD] HAPPY CAMP FILMING

by 趙七七七SeveN (Do NOT modify images, cut logo and take out with full credit)
Today is 5th May, Children's Day in Korea... that's why everyone is sharing pictures of Wookie 'behaving' like a kid on Happy Camp. ^ ^

Tired yet, Maja?! :D

@raito1310 - they still say the 9th though.

Edited by sia3

yay more HD goodies. How come his candid photos and fantaken ones always look better than the official photo shoots? I've changed my laptop wallpaper for the fourth time in a week. So many good pictures, don't know what to choose :D

Can't wait for Happy Camp this saturday ^^

[HD] SOHU INTERVIEW
Photos by Marylee
【禁去LOGO禁二改,禁加微博水印,转载注明出处!Please DON'T cut the logo and modify the picture. NO commercial use. For excerption,please indicate the source.】

6bb29691jw1ertm19x63hg208c0b4wj4.gif
by 美式卡菲

@amyanhn - lalala this tagging thing is just ... !@#%&$*@
Anyway, why don't you set your wallpapers to shuffle?

@sia3 awwww thanks for the tip. How come i didn't think about it? smh....I hadn't changed my wallpaper for years since i didn't really bother with it, then this puppy came and everything is just different >.>