Ji Chang Wook 지창욱 - Upcoming Dramas: "The Queen Woo" (우씨왕후) (TVING) / "Bulk" (벌크) (JTBC) / Upcoming Movie "Revolver" (리볼버)

cherkell

[HD] HAPPY CAMP FILMING
Photos by Soo Ying - as usual, please don't modify images or cut logos, and share by giving proper credit.
This has got to be one of my favourites, and I'm still looking for the best quality of this shot!

I am 3 years old! ^ ^ And wearing Number 3 because of Sia3's 3. Hehehe :P

Edited by sia3

Ji Chang Wook at Sohu event! O I love that some of these are funny faces... :D

cr SEHUNMIMI

Please credit properly and do not modify as courtesy to owner. Thank you!

Thank you you all awesome people for still sharing so many goodies!!! So many awesome pics (so many of double peace signs i'm drowning in happiness)! ^_^ Having consecutive exams for the next 3 days, I'm going to be fully away so until 3 days later, :( I'll miss everyone and everything Wookie!! Keep posting all the awesome updates and I can slowly backread them afterwards! ^_^

Update from Glorious Ent. Marie Clare BTS! :x

Hidden Content

cr Glorious Ent.

How come I like these ones better than the actual magazine pics?! :|

​Lol, I was just going to say the same thing , they should have put these and forget about the editing

Oh my, beautiful Wookie, I'm getting dizzy here from all of these goodies @Maja & @sia3, be still my poor heart :x

Hi girls,

Thanks so much for sharing all these great pics, translations, insights, etc. I'm a big fan of Ji Chang Wook since Empress Ki - adore him as Tahwan - and really loved him in Healer as well. 

I have to say my absolute fave photoshoot of his is the BNT one - love all the different looks, particularly the windowpane suit and Tahwan-inspired gold and yellow coat and turtleneck. I am definitely one of those fans that thinks he looks amazing in yellow!

And I completely agree! How can the Glorious Marie-Claire BTS pics look better than those in the magazine?? Firstly, why did they have him carry the surfboard in front of his torso (covering half his body) rather than behind? Priorities people! >_<

Can't wait for him to announce his new project!

Hidden Content

Image source: 美式卡菲

Eonni has worked with many Korean actors such as Kim Soo Hyun, Song Seung Heon, Lee Min Ho, Jang Geun Suk, Lee Jong Suk and Park Yoo Chun etc. So she's considered super experience in her line of profession. :)

​She's super pretty & I like her voice :)

@qwenli @CherKell so sorry to hear the "mismanagement" from Sohu/organizers. I hope it won't stop JCW going to China anymore... and not make him lose his fans in China. He already reached 1,6 mill weibo followers, in just few months!

Anyway he looks so radiant in all of the pictures.. I'm so jealous of the Chinese fans who can see him from close distance...

Anyway speaking of travelling guitar..

cr: Dayrock (Five Fingers BTS)

It's always messed up my head when he's so cute and funny during "Five Fingers" BTS, but really irritating in the drama.. Btw @sia3 have you watched FF?

​Where can I watch FF?  Been searching all over but cant find a link.  Pls share if you have the link, tq

Ji Chang Wook at Happy Camp Filming :D

0061e4Zrgw1ert7urkar7j318g0p0tnp.jpg

0061e4Zrgw1ert7upi55oj318g0p04eh.jpg

0061e4Zrgw1ert7uu064qj318g0p0h06.jpg

0061e4Zrgw1ert7uw4h7bj318g0p0amm.jpg

cr JESSIE JING

Please credit properly and do not modify as courtesy to owner. Thank you!

Edited by Maja