Ji Chang Wook 지창욱 - Upcoming Dramas: "The Queen Woo" (우씨왕후) (TVING) / "Bulk" (벌크) (JTBC) / Upcoming Movie "Revolver" (리볼버)

cherkell

@minoz_joyax: This is the link for the full interview: http://tv.sohu.com/20150430/n412206225.shtml. Unfortunately, I didn't find it anywhere in good quality. :(

I didn't see this images here yet so I'm posting it. (If they were posted before, tell me and I'll remove them). There are so many different pics of the event in many different angles.

cr: as tagged

Edited by rrmski

[Event/Eng Sub] Ji Chang Wook celebrates the success of “Healer” on Sohu TV

Img7713033_n

On 30 April 2015, Ji Chang Wook attended a congratulatory event in Beijing organised by Sohu.com to mark the end of “Healer”, which was aired on that website and has garnered more than 400 million views since it began airing. Held at 2pm under tight security at the Sohu.com Media Plaza, the event was attended by 150 fans who were selected by a draw, but that did not deter other fans from gathering around the barricades for a glimpse of him.

Continue reading:   http://jichangwookkitchen.com/2015/05/03/eventeng-sub-ji-chang-wook-celebrates-the-success-of-healer-on-sohu-tv/

Hiya,newbie here.Been a lurker since healer ended but decided to come out now.

Thank you all for the pictures.I have saved a lot that I don't know which is which and what is what.I'm even so lazy to sort them out in my laptop.

I will be here often.

Pls take care of me. *90degrees bow*

[Chibi Fan Art] Paeha Ji Chang Wook Eating BBQ Mutton Stick

Art by 美式卡菲

6bb29691jw1erqwba1ok0j209q09qaay.jpg

Paeha saying: Hao chi (delicious) in the art.

Ji Chang Wook kept saying Hao Chi, Hen Hao Chi, Fei Chang Hao Chi (Very, very delicious). Hen Bang, Hao Bang (Very good), Bang Bang Da 棒棒噠 (The new internet slang from mainland Chinese saying very good in a cute way). LOLLLL! He just kept saying this in the SOHU interview, it was adorkable.

Edited by sia3

Ji Chang Wook at "Happy Camp" so cute! :wub:

Finally HD from IdealType!

0062wLqagw1erqyses4mnj315o0rswiq.jpg

0062wLqagw1erqysgzqolj30rs15ojw3.jpg

0062wLqagw1erqysn0md8j315o0rswio.jpg

0062wLqagw1erqyspvgelj315o0rsn0t.jpg

0062wLqagw1erqyssdvbxj315o0rs418.jpg

0062wLqagw1erqyszvyrnj315o0rs425.jpg

0062wLqagw1erqyt6a94tj315o0rsq75.jpg

0062wLqagw1erqytq37rsj315o0rsaf9.jpg

0062wLqagw1erqytt51luj315o0rsjv7.jpg

cr IdealType

Please credit properly, do not modify, edit or cut the logo. Thank you!

• Love 1

Our Wookie really....really enjoys this game. He's focused and playing with energy.

In some moments captured, he seems like in his own world, like a child :D. Thanks to Ideal Type for great pictures as always.

Edit: after reading @sia3' s words, I know how to express my emotions with those beautiful pics. That is "Peace in mind" :x

Edited by yumiko_hitoshi