Ji Chang Wook 지창욱 - Upcoming Dramas: "The Queen Woo" (우씨왕후) (TVING) / "Bulk" (벌크) (JTBC) / Upcoming Movie "Revolver" (리볼버)

cherkell

​Yes it does look like country dance. I hope this won't get edited out, I seriously want to see all the dances he did on the show. :D Show us some shaky shaky moves, baby!
Did he take off earlier? Not just him looking extremely exhausted, I am working with my panda eyes right now. I also need a week to recuperate from this, too. Right, @Maja?

But before konking out on his bed, he'll probably be asking Omma:

​Yeah, I also need a week to recuperate with the soompi move, Wookie being busy and picture flood I need a rest!!! O.o

I don't want to end up like this.... at work!

cr Marylee

• Like 1

Whoa this thread is flying lol !! @sia3 @Maja how are you two still alive I can swear you guys have been posting updates of JCW at the happy camp broadcasting and the sohu event all day.whoa you must have caffeine IV's installed in your veins lol 

I am just in love with his expressions at the sohu event so cute and swoon worthy at the same time 

Edited by adlyn13
  • Like 1

Whoa this thread is flying lol !! @sia3 @Maja how are you two still alive I can swear you guys have been posting updates of JCW at the happy camp broadcasting and the sohu event. whoa you must have caffeine IV's installed in your veins lol 

I am just in love with his expressions at the sohu event so cute and swoon worthy at the same time 

​That's what I'm saying. After Wookie arrives in Korea, he'll surely be MIA again, that's the time @Maja and I will take our time to recuperate. BUT, the thing is there are still a LOT of HQ/HD that have not yet been released. We are still looking forward to that. :x I wish there's an IV drip I could take, okay *touch wood* I don't want a needle in me, but yeah... there's just CRAZY a lot of goodies, and none to be missed because he's got soooo many cute expressions. I even see a lot that @Ahpheng can put ribbons on, LOL. I'm tempted myself, but then we shouldn't modify those pics. Hahaha.

Some more Happy Camp BTS by Summer Xia

8c860f57gw1eroo19xd6mj20k00dc75d.jpg

8c860f57gw1eroo1bstmkj20k00dcjsc.jpg
8c860f57gw1eroo16iw3xj20k00dc0tv.jpg
8c860f57gw1eroo13r0p1j20k00dc75d.jpg

• Like 2

[INTERVIEW] L’Officiel Hommes May 2015: Ji Chang Wook – The Healer of All (Eng-Ind)

Posted by: Jichangwook ID Posted date: 12:33 PM

loh3a.jpg

L’Officiel Hommes (LH): We wonder what kind of work you will shoot in the future. Do you have special genre or character in mind? Ji Chang Wook (JCW):...

Link: http://jichangwookindonesia.blogspot.com/2015/05/interview-lofficiel-hommes-may-2015-ji.html

Edited by kanyaprasetyo
  • Like 1

@cherkell please don't be upset by the host calling him xiao chi. As an ethnic chinese, I can share that it is nothing rude and fairly acceptable for her to do that in Chinese culture. jcw also have several other nicknames (which I should not share here) in the Chinese community.

In fact it will be quite wierd for jcw to be referred to Mr jcw or jcw actor. Only political and business executives are introduced with the Mr or Miss prefix. Most Chinese celebs are usually addressed just by their names period. As a celeb, you would want to have more nicknames than none, because the more you have, it means you are more popular. I take the example of international superstar, jackie Chan, on Chinese media, nobody calls him Mr Jackie Chan, everyone calls him Jackie Chan dage meaning big brother and that's for somebody of that stature.

anyway, the souhu media has treated the Chinese fans badly, apparently during the long wait at the fan gathering for jcw to appear, they were not allowed to drink or even seat on the floor. They were out in the hot sun. now there is alot of unhappiness among the Chinese fans and I am very sad about it. am out all day, will share more later.

• Like 1

@sia3 Look at what I found! :wub: :D

@Maja

Wan Wan Emoticons 9 HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! yociexp108.gifGood one! Click. Saved! Hehehe.
I can't believe I have to find my own *swooning* gifs to "express" myself.
And here's 3 pictures of Ji Chang Wook with Interpreter eonni.

6bb29691jw1erov23qyyaj20qy14fn5l.jpg

6bb29691jw1erov23zjtej218g0tmn5u.jpg6bb29691jw1erov24f8xzj20tl18gk1q.jpg

Image source: 美式卡菲

Eonni has worked with many Korean actors such as Kim Soo Hyun, Song Seung Heon, Lee Min Ho, Jang Geun Suk, Lee Jong Suk and Park Yoo Chun etc. So she's considered super experience in her line of profession. :)

• Like 3

I have not been able to move from this thread because there are so many goodies the last few days. Each one of the pics is really amazing! Wow, just wow!

His habit with the tongue is cute! LOL!

cr: beendoudou (Weibo)

Edited by rrmski
  • Like 3

I’m drooling over these pictures :wub:. How thankful to the owners and your updating @Maja, @Sia3, @rrmski...

@Sia3: yeah, the interpreter unnie looks professional and beautiful with bright smiles. Gladly she was there.

To @rrmski: i don't know how to express my feelings properly. Haha..sooooo…..cutie…...ya.

Edited by yumiko_hitoshi
  • Like 2