Ji Chang Wook 지창욱 - Upcoming Dramas: "The Queen Woo" (우씨왕후) (TVING) / "Bulk" (벌크) (JTBC) / Upcoming Movie "Revolver" (리볼버)

cherkell

@sia3 @Maja Thank you again ;___; I'm putting that face bc I'm sobbing over how good he looks again. These few days has been crazy fangirling, he's distracting me from my notes!!!! Will once again be patient for the HDs... ;___;

@Ahpheng OMG HAHAHA! So cuteeee!! xD Thanks for sharing that!!! 

Edited by kdramafangirlz

2015.04.30 SOHU's HEALER WRAP-UP PRESS CON / INTERVIEW

Hehehe... look at the 'laughing wrinkles' and 'cheek dimple' :x

6de39d21jw1ernplexpcnj20q40hegro.jpg

6de39d21jw1ernplb6dtpj20q40he79t.jpg6de39d21jw1ernpleag8hj20q40hen2v.jpg6de39d21jw1ernpldsjq8j20q40hegr6.jpg6de39d21jw1ernpld0r0tj20q40hen3d.jpg6de39d21jw1ernplfotdlj20q40hewkc.jpg

6de39d21jw1ernplbpmatj20hd0q3jwx.jpg6de39d21jw1ernplce248j20hd0q3tdy.jpg

source: SOHU TV

I hope we can get a full-length video of it later, because I think this is way way wayyyy more interesting (although some parts are silly) interview than the two Chinese interviews he did right after Healer ended early this year. I hope we also get it in HD because Wookie had many expressions. I had to make-do with crappy streaming, and my internet cannot handle re-loading very well.

I also breathe a sigh of relief that it is this interpreter unni that they hired, as I had seen bad ones that was assigned to Kim Soo Hyun other than her, that lady couldn't catch up to Kim Soo Hyun. Later, Soo Hyun was considerate enough to pause in between answering questions, so that the interpreter could catch everything he had to say. You can see Wookie just keeps talking without pausing in these clips & at some point, I worry for this unni since I want her to be able to tell me everything Wookie has said, hahahaha! He's quite talkative and willing to answer all questions; however, also very smartly answer them. B| I sweated a little when media asked him about which Chinese famous actor and actress he would like to work with, and he chose Chilam, whom he has met in HK, and smartly answer that there are so many good Chinese actress, and he doesn't want to be the one choosing; he will let them pick him! Aiyooooo~

@CherKell - will JCWKitchen be subbing this? I am interested to know if the interpreter unni had interpreted what he said accurately. :)

• Like 1

Hi everyone !! xD What a happy day for us, all these pics and videos and photoshoots and.... aaaah Chang Wook is so gorgeous, my heart is beating like crazy since I woke up !! :x

Here are some gifs for you (crappy quality I'm sorry)

The rest under the spoiler ^^

http://fyeahjichangwook.tumblr.com/post/117761570681/jcw-healer-fanmeeting-in-beijing-2015-04-30

• Like 1

Ok right, I just have to delurk here. @sia3 dear I clicked on the Sohu link and was unable to watch the interview for whatever reasons. Another alternative link you know. From what I read on the titles of these vids, the interview looks juicy and interesting. Once again, thanks for those marvellous HD pics - but for now I shall stay with my cute ava. :D

@Ahpheng

That gif... that's the worse part of the whole interview. My god, the atmosphere was so cold! :( The host invited 3 fans (JCW draws their names out from the box) on and they play a game of 'who makes the best Jung Hoo / Bong Soo's face' wins. So Wookie has to choose among those pictures on the screen, demostrate it to the fans and they imitate. However, it turns out to be very boring part to watch.

@fyeahjcw
Ooohhhh~ thank you! I hope we get a HD version of his interview video. There are plenty of lovely full of expressions JCW gifs you can make! :x

@Ahpheng

That gif... that's the worse part of the whole interview. My god, the atmosphere was so cold! :( The host invited 3 fans (JCW draws their names out from the box) on and they play a game of 'who makes the best Jung Hoo / Bong Soo's face' wins. So Wookie has to choose among those pictures on the screen, demostrate it to the fans and they imitate. However, it turns out to be very boring part to watch.

@sia3,  tagging not working!! The worst part? Well, he still looked cute though. ..Thanks  to you and your twin @Maja for all the goodies today and yesterday, you guys have  worked hard, applause Healerites . 

I thought he was recycling his black  jacket again today but on closer inspection, it was a different one but  very certain from  same designer. 

Edited by Ahpheng