Ji Chang Wook 지창욱 - Upcoming Dramas: "The Queen Woo" (우씨왕후) (TVING) / "Bulk" (벌크) (JTBC) / Upcoming Movie "Revolver" (리볼버)

cherkell

Omo, wonder what he'll do in Bali for 5 days (if the info is true)? A series of photoshoots? Or maybe for some R&R? Our Wookie looks tired. I'm sure he'll appreciate the mini vacation. :)>-

@kanyaprasetyo But chingu! Since he'll be staying until Saturday, there's plenty of time for you to go there and see him! And more time to come up with excuses to your parents and boss. =))

Guest Leylalinn

Wooooww till saturday???? :(( Why im not in bali rite now. Omg enough for vacation inbali for me. I die i sad im jeaolus . Otoke.

5BboSg1.jpg JCW sshi...Wae..oh ....wae..are you hiding your beautiful expressive eyes behind those dark and big shades past few days ? You looking like my Avatar lately ? Please get plenty of rest in Bali, if you Are feeling bored, there are many desperates wives and singles, here to keep you company, we are only a ferry or flight away.

Pics source : DC

He will be in Bali till saturday? Waaa, long enough for us to fly there and meet him. Someone take me there please :( You know Bali basically for vacation, to take a rest, enjoying sunset and sunrise, playing, culinary, or just spending time in the hotel with great view. Oppa, you need to refresh your body and mind there after your busy scheds. Don't be rush going back to SK.

@qwenli me still in negotiation with my husband.. I give him a choice send me to Bali or Korea.. I think he will pick the cheapest one.. [-O< [-O< @Ahpheng he hiding those eyes so we can focus to his lips.. Cause for me his eyes so amazing, I dying just looking at his eyes..

[REPORT] Ji Chang Wook in Bali, Indonesia – Day 1

Posted by: Jichangwook ID Posted date: 9:52 PM / comment : 0 Indonesia, Ji Chang Wook, photoshoot

10299881_785218804887155_1342203976_n-fe

A news like a lightning bolt came out this morning. Ji Chang Wook is going to Indonesia!!! Yes, it’s not a dream or my imagination, it really happens....

link: http://jichangwookindonesia.blogspot.com/2015/03/report-ji-chang-wook-in-bali-indonesia.html

Ji Chang Wook IG Update ;)) :))
Wae are you teasing us like this?!!! :(8-X 8-X 8-X

10735602_1532698746979216_1663994721_n.j

jichangwook 지금은 발리!!!!  #화보 #밤수영
<>There's a video too!!! ;)) :)) <>8-X 8-X 8-X
Click Me!!<>
<>jichangwook 밤수영!!!! 좋아라.. :)>
<>

Guest uctqepe

OMG THE IG!!!!! 
how are the wifey-club members doing after this IG? He's literally asking to you girls "why are you hesitating??" ;)
My gawd, he shud be careful of his own safety now.. i can hear all the fangirls are ordering tickets to Bali :)) :)