Ji Chang Wook 지창욱 - Upcoming Dramas: "The Queen Woo" (우씨왕후) (TVING) / "Bulk" (벌크) (JTBC) / Upcoming Movie "Revolver" (리볼버)

cherkell

Glorious Update!!! ;))

My evil twin @sia3 you won't like this it's the yellow track suit series ;)) :)) =))

00630ZEIjw1eqglr6hw5sj30rs15o4jt.jpg

00630ZEIjw1eqglrcodjwj30rs15oqn3.jpg

00630ZEIjw1eqglrimilnj30rs15oqn5.jpg

cr to Glorious via Weibo

OK! I don't like the track suit but JCW made it smexy!!! ;)) :))

EXCELLENT!!!  For your consideration, Glorious has put online the "Kang Tae Eul Got His Shirt Caught In His Zipper And Had To Fix It Offstage While Ji Chang Wook Ad-Libbed Until He Came Back" scene from the "A Night with Free-Spirited Mu-yeong" performance of "The Days" back on 27 December 2014.

Credit: Glorious Entertainment

I had never laughed so hard at a musical performance in all my life until after witnessing this. Enjoy!  =))

EDIT:  A couple of people PMd me for the link to my review of the show.  Here it is: http://jichangwookkitchen.com/2015/01/08/exclusive-a-night-with-free-spirited-muyeong/

I think Wookie will do another photoshoot...
let's keep an eye on this one.. ;)) ;))

@sia3 that's why he wears sunglasses so people can't look his panda eyes.. hahaha :)) :))
Anyway he still look gorgeous! Thanks for the update everyone!

Guest minksquared

CherKell said: EXCELLENT!!!  For your consideration, Glorious has put online the "Kang Tae Eul Got His Shirt Caught In His Zipper And Had To Fix It Offstage While Ji Chang Wook Ad-Libbed Until He Came Back" scene from the "A Night with Free-Spirited Mu-yeong" performance of "The Days" back on 27 December 2014.Credit: Glorious Entertainment

I had never laughed so hard at a musical performance in all my life until after witnessing this. Enjoy!  =))

EDIT:  A couple of people PMd me for the link to my review of the show.  Here it is: http://jichangwookkitchen.com/2015/01/08/exclusive-a-night-with-free-spirited-muyeong/

Guest Leylalinn

Someone said that jcw going to Bali Indonesia for photosoot. Haloooo indonesiaaa fans.some fans in bali already prepare for welcoming him at airport. Hope it will be smooth. Nothing happen. Soo lucky u are whos living in Bali. @kanyaprasetyo did u hear about this? Are u going to Bali too? Sosad i cant be there..

@Leylalinn yes, there are fans who said he going to Bali... Woah!!! But Bali is large, where he could be??

I live in East Java, I can take a ferry and sail to Bali, but my biggest problem is ofc work commitment and my parents. Dunno if I can make it to Bali or not.. I suppose if it's like some other celebs, like Seo In Guk or Jung Il Woo he will go to Uluwatu beach or Kuta or Denpasar. So many possibilities or maybe I  should camp on his hotel or airport.. haha...

@kanyaprasetyoIf your parents wont kill you for taking the ferry, you can try. ;))
There is also the Jimbaran beach. He will likely be in a luxury hotel.

@odankithaHe will only arrived later in the afternoon. He is still on the plane now, its pretty far from Seoul to Indonesia. So you think over it. :)
-------------
@mrsyooknit
sorry I borrowed your picture. And did thistumblr_inline_nln43nMioQ1s54oya_500-horz

The card on the right has his photo infront, and was given to me by a kind friend who attended the musical performance in December. I always thought what he wrote was printed on, but when I saw the gift card he wrote for the shoes, it just strike me that his handwriting is incredibly straight, so much so I wonder if he used a ruler to write on. ;)
Now I think the card I am holding on religiously, could possibly be really handwritten by him. 8-> His signature and the words avoided much of the snowflakes around the card, if it is really written and not printed, I will really have to salute him for writing all the cards so neatly for the people attending the musical. :x

minoz_joyax said: next to him is no longer actress Kim Yoo Ri which @sia3 pointed out yesterday that the two have "0 interaction"  :)) :)) :))

beside him is actress Park Si Yeon...

cr. marieclairekorea (IG)

@qwenli
well to be exact, I don't have any excuse to go Bali.. What I have to say??
"I will stalk k-celeb in Bali!!" "He's my no.1 bias!" "He only go to Bali now!" :-@ :-@

Well, let's see tomorrow if I pop out in Bali..
In few hours he will landing in Bali, let me update the his airport pics by then! :)

@kanyaprasetyo Go for it, girl! This may be a once in a blue moon chance. Worry about getting scolded later. (I'm a bad influence, aren't I? Don't listen to me!) =)) But is he confirmed for Bali? You might end up going there for nothing.

@qwenli my girl said "just go to Bali mom, should I go with u?" But my husband said "No, never ever try it" Uuurrggggh.. I hate my husband.. X( X( he has to pay for this by sending me to Korea someday. @Misshigh83 No, I'm not.. :(( :(( :((

@odankitha are you going? please let me know if you are…we can share a car in bali!! come to think of it….security might be tight…and come to think of it..if its an establishment that I know of maybe we can get a pass…oh this is crazy thought…help.
note: sorry for the separate posts…was too excited and pressed enter. is there a way to delete a post?