Ji Chang Wook 지창욱 - Upcoming Dramas: "The Queen Woo" (우씨왕후) (TVING) / "Bulk" (벌크) (JTBC) / Upcoming Movie "Revolver" (리볼버)

cherkell

Guest FleurdeLys101

Being asked a lot about kiss scenes with actresses will make

them awkward, especially for his co-star Min Young. I think he just said that

he had more kiss scenes with Kang Ha Neul, not just with Park Min Young in his

acting until now.

He didn’t say that he enjoyed kissing with KHN or other male

actors. And the theme of the interview is not so serious. They laugh a lot and

relax.

Why it becomes serious now 

:\"> No need to worry, chingu @FleurdeLys101.

I agree with @Noxn. I just find it funny. And the

main reason is we believe in him. Maybe he’s also believe in his fans too.

I'm just having full blown Noona complex (read:over protectiveness) for him (not the byuntae way  :)) ) that's all. 

He can fanservice us all he wants by his epic interviews, I have no qualms about that, actually bring it on Wookie, I want one right now! 8->

Its just that realistically, he is in a rabid business, one where image and perception are everything. Its quite easy to be famous and be the man of the hour... what is harder is longevity.  He is far too talented and precious to be shot down by a potentially faulty Q&A. 

I just want him to "live carefully by our side for a looooong time..." 8-> This is a sincere wish from a loving Noona...
Healerconfession4_zpswn7ydcpx.gif

Healerconfession3_zpsad7vdhjy.gif

Guest DummDiDummTralala

I'm just having full blown Noona complex (read:over protectiveness) for him (not the byuntae way 

:)

) ) that's all. 

He can fanservice us all he wants by his epic interviews, I have no qualms about that, actually bring it on Wookie, I want one right now! 8->

Its just that realistically, he is in a rabid business, one where image and perception are everything. Its quite easy to be famous and be the man of the hour... what is harder is longevity.  He is far too talented and precious to be shot down by a potentially faulty Q&A. 

I just want him to "live carefully by our side for a looooong time..." 8-> This is a sincere wish from a loving Noona..

I think this whole thing got blown out of proportion here

@FleurdeLys101 I get where you're coming from. I love him for being so honest, but there's a reason why other actors mostly shy away from such topics...

on another note: 

=)) @ his reaction when Seul Gi touched his arm , he's so cute

@cherkell thank you for subbing the Section TV interview. Loving his glowing aura, he just looked too happy with his smiles and heartily laugh that you would smile and laugh with him. And as I said I just love how honest this guy is and that flustered look when he answered honestly about the show he likes and the interviewer was expecting him to say section tv and just laughed and said he can't lie was epic. 

Actually it is Gabby who shoulders most of the 'heavy lifting' regarding the video translations, especially since I do not have the time nor capability to hardsub with my lousy work schedule (the Japanese interviews are more my forte). So throw all your accolades her way!!!  :X

Tons of thanks to JCW Kitchen for the fastest sub. I really enjoyed his interview...sigh how honest and humble this boy can be. And his smiles, gosh, those beautiful and shining smiles.

Actually I'm also a fan of Kang Ha Neul so I find all these kissing discussions very interesting haha. It's been years since Thrill Me, but I don't get why they are bringing up such old topics now. Maybe the media is running out of JCW materials? Chang-wook ah, it's time for you to start a new project before the reporters start to recycle all those past info.

Ji Chang Wook Talks About His Most Controversial Kisses

BY Julie Jones

| Mar 16, 2015 08:20 AM EDT

Ji Chang Wook and Kang Ha Neul

Ji Chang Wook's kisses with co-stars have made the news before but

this weekend he generated new headlines when he discussed kissing a male

co-star.

The longing kisses he shared with Ha Ji Won in the 51-episode drama

"Empress Ki" attracted considerable press, as did his tender kisses with

Park Min Young in "Healer." His drama kisses were passionate enough to

generate loyal shippers for each onscreen couple. However, when the

actor appeared on the March 15 edition of the KBS program "Entertainment

Relay," he spoke about his most controversial and passionate kisses.

Those kisses were the ones he shared with actor Kang Ha Neul when they

appeared together in a musical.

"Before, when I was in the musical 'Thrill Me,' I kissed Kang Ha Neul

a lot," said Ji Chang Wook. "We really kissed a lot. And it was not

just any kiss. They were all very deep passionate kisses."

In fact, he says he had more kisses with Kang Ha Neul in "Thrill Me' than he did with Park Min Young in "Healer."

"During the three months of performances, we kissed more times than we could count," he said.

When he was interviewed on MBC's "Section TV," Ji Chang Wook admitted that kissing another actor was awkward at first.

"It was awkward but I got used to it and I will do better in the future," he said.

"Thrill Me" is an award-winning musical about two men who sought to

commit the perfect crime. The play is based on the true story of a

murder committed in 1924 by "thrill killers" Nathan Leopold and Richard

Loeb. The story of their crime is told in flashbacks.

Although the musical "Thrill Me" has been performed in Korea since

2007, Ji Chang Wook and Kang Ha Neul appeared together in a 2010

performance. It was Kang Ha Neul's first musical experience but Ji Chang

Wook started his acting career performing in musical theater.

Kang Ha Neul has also shared kisses with beautiful actresses, most

notably Nam Ji Hyun, who recently played his love interest in the

weekend drama "Angel Eyes."

In 2015 Kang Ha Neul can be seen in the film "Twenty" with co-stars

Kim Woo Bin and 2PM's Junho. He also appears in the film "Empire of

Lust" with Jang Hyuk and Shin Ha Kyun.

Ji Chang Wook can next be seen in the film "Modified City."

link: http://www.kdramastars.com/articles/78244/20150316/ji-chang-wook-talks-about-his-most-controversial-kisses.htm

------------------------------------

aside from kiss talk, is he already accept the new movie??

I also hope he can move on to the next project soon, so the reporters stop talking about "Thrill Me" kisses.. I'm afraid there will be JiKang shippers (JCW-KHN) =)) =))

I am forcibly reminded of all the silly talk after Brokeback Mountain (Jake Gyllenhaal & Heath Ledger)  LOL  Actors playact, you know?  I guess little fangirls don't, but let's hope JCW & KHN have a lot of more mature fans who appreciate their talents.

Oh, & you will of COURSE have JiKang shippers - most likely HAVE had since that show opened, what, 5 years ago?  LOL

actually jcw's first big break in Korea was Smile DongHae where he is this wholesome mummy's boy, so I guess he probably wanted to do something to break out of being labelled as Donghae all the time.

With the widespread success of Empress Ki and Healer plus his constant involvement in musicals, I think both Korean viewers and ENT industry folks finally get the point that he is an actor's actor. Give him a role and he will deliver.

[Magazine] Ji Chang Wook fronts the cover of “The Celebrity”

Ji Chang Wook shows his gentleman image with his unique expressions and stylish suit as the model for the April issue of “The Celebrity”

magazine.

In the picture taken under the baobab tree, he looks like a young prince who has become an adult.

Continue reading http://jichangwookkitchen.com/2015/03/17/magazine-ji-chang-wook-fronts-the-cover-of-the-celebrity/

Omo its out its out @sia3!!! @minoz-joyax thanks for sharing!!!!! -so so dead- It all looks good but I especially love the first and the last. *____* -squealing internally-

my ovaries exploded in the first photo....and i died spazzing the rest of the pics, it's my soul posting this  ;))

I haven't fully recovered from his Section TV interview, then...BAM those gorgeous Celebrity photos *dead*

lol @ this guy ~ no TV & no computer in 5 years? darn, can he give me some advices how so stay away from my laptop? But well at least he still has his cell phone :D

It's interesting how JCW has constantly mentioned that he'd like to act in a melodrama. Melo is my favorite genre so i will be more than happy to see him playing a tragical character similar to Bi/Rain in Sang Doo Let's Go To school or So Ji Sub in Sorry I Love You. I adore romcom, especially those with happy ending, but melo usually has more impact on me, like it's so heartbreaking that you can't help but bawling your eyes out when thinking about it. Chang-wook did an fantastic job in those emotional scenes in Empress Ki so i have no doubt with a proper melo script, he will pull an unforgettable performance.

Still i think his project will be a movie, before he makes a last comeback with a drama at the end of the year. Sigh...my class got cancelled today so i've been  spending hours in library thinking about JCW's next drama...i have no life OTL

And I just read on DC that Lee Jun Ki was offered the lead role in "Nigh Scholar". Guess no more vampire for Wookie then.

Actor Ji Chang Wook says he hasn”t owned a computer in 5 years during photoshoot and interview with “The Celebrity”

The cover model for the upcoming issue of "The Celebrity" magazine is rising actor from the drama "Healer", Ji Chang Wook!

During his interview, he shared, "My lifestyle during a project compared to when I rest is very different. During filming, I am completely focused on that project."

And

one of the reasons he is able to completely immerse herself into his

work is his surprisingly analog lifestyle! He revealed, "It"s been

five years since I"ve lived without a computer. I only read the printed

version of a script. Since I was young, I wrote down the things I had to

do and things I had to remember. That way I can focus well."

You can check out his full interview in the April issue of "The Celebrity" or on their official website.

Meanwhile, check out the photos from his photoshoot below!

Actor Ji Chang Wook says he hasn”t owned a computer in 5 years during photoshoot and interview with “The Celebrity”

source : ohkpop

Ji Chang Wook Talks About His Most Controversial Kisses

Ji Chang Wook's kisses with co-stars have made the news before but this weekend he generated new headlines when he discussed kissing a male co-star.

The longing kisses he shared with Ha Ji Won in the 51-episode drama "Empress Ki" attracted considerable press, as did his tender kisses with Park Min Young in "Healer." His drama kisses were passionate enough to generate loyal shippers for each onscreen couple. However, when the actor appeared on the March 15 edition of the KBS program "Entertainment Relay," he spoke about his most controversial and passionate kisses. Those kisses were the ones he shared with actor Kang Ha Neul when they appeared together in a musical.

"Before, when I was in the musical 'Thrill Me,' I kissed Kang Ha Neul a lot," said Ji Chang Wook. "We really kissed a lot. And it was not just any kiss. They were all very deep passionate kisses."

In fact, he says he had more kisses with Kang Ha Neul in "Thrill Me' than he did with Park Min Young in "Healer."

"During the three months of performances, we kissed more times than we could count," he said.

When he was interviewed on MBC's "Section TV," Ji Chang Wook admitted that kissing another actor was awkward at first.

"It was awkward but I got used to it and I will do better in the future," he said.

"Thrill Me" is an award-winning musical about two men who sought to commit the perfect crime. The play is based on the true story of a murder committed in 1924 by "thrill killers" Nathan Leopold and Richard Loeb. The story of their crime is told in flashbacks.

Although the musical "Thrill Me" has been performed in Korea since 2007, Ji Chang Wook and Kang Ha Neul appeared together in a 2010 performance. It was Kang Ha Neul's first musical experience but Ji Chang Wook started his acting career performing in musical theater.

Kang Ha Neul has also shared kisses with beautiful actresses, most notably Nam Ji Hyun, who recently played his love interest in the weekend drama "Angel Eyes."

In 2015 Kang Ha Neul can be seen in the film "Twenty" with co-stars Kim Woo Bin and 2PM's Junho. He also appears in the film "Empire of Lust" with Jang Hyuk and Shin Ha Kyun.

Ji Chang Wook can next be seen in the film "Modified City."