Ji Chang Wook 지창욱 - Upcoming Dramas: "The Queen Woo" (우씨왕후) (TVING) / "Bulk" (벌크) (JTBC) / Upcoming Movie "Revolver" (리볼버)

cherkell

I don’t know if the new drama on KakaoTV is good or not, but I’m happy if I can see JCW again on TV screen in November. The photos of Kim Ji Won and JCW look gorgeous. They’re like the Queen and King of Beauty! :love:

1 hour ago, Tuvi Girl said:

I don’t know if the new drama on KakaoTV is good or not, but I’m happy if I can see JCW again on TV screen in November. The photos of Kim Ji Won and JCW look gorgeous. They’re like the Queen and King of Beauty! :love:

Wook is still 'pushing the envelope' on his drama choices; heck, he's still young enough to do that. He obviously sees something interesting in the proposal to be favourably considering it.  If not, Glorious would release a statement saying he's declined. 

So far, so good.  Netizens are pretty positive about this new development.  But we need to get through BSR first before throwing the celebration parades!  :lol:

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Thank you for the quick update. It’s likely that JCW will accept this offer. At first I was a little bit disappointed because the new drama is too short (12 episodes with 25 min for each episode), and it’s just a web drama. Deep in my heart, I still want to see him in some big budget production. (I heard he was offered to act in an expensive drama “City of the Stars”, but why until now there is no further update?) Anyway, I guess this new KakaoTV drama has good potential because it’s not cheap to hire this director, our superstar main leads and the reputable scriptwriters. Also over-the-air channels are considering to broadcast it too. That sounds promising! 

I remember in the press conference of web drama “Kissing You” for Lotte promotion, JCW wanted to act in a chaebol role that he can ride a red luxury car. Actually I also hope to see him in such role too. Instead of a convenience store’s manager, I hope someday they will offer him some fancy role such as Lotte Duty Free’s young CEO. Ha ha...:lol: But I guess he might be just a normal person in the new drama “Urban Couple”.

ygHsh86.jpg

• Like 1

Just Because.....well, the weather is gloomy where I am, with more bad weather lurking on the horizon, so I thought something cheerful might help, and it did!  Hope you enjoy Actor Ji boating with his leading lady, sometime in late summer 2016, somewhere in China, shooting Whirlwind Girl 2, which is available for viewing on Vicki.com.  This scene is not from the drama...maybe a press conference or drama teaser, or promotion.

ezgif-5-b86208d6da1.gif

Video credit as tagged

• Like 1

This is a picture from Wook's Instagram around April, 2020.  It's not one of the pictures featured on the front "page" but is the second one in - from the series of him diving/swimming in a pool.  It is a still picture, but with my clever software gadget I can add movement to the still pixels.  It's great to be a Wook fan and learn something in the process! Please enjoy.  If it isn't loading, or loading slowly, right-click on it once to take you to a bigger view.

nsgif-15961385256.gif

• Like 3
  • Love 2

On 8/1/2020 at 10:22 AM, elizabeth said:

May I ask what app or program you’re using for that picture movement? It looks great! 

Hi there....Thanks!  It really did turn out great, didn't it?

I am happy to share that information...But first a disclaimer.  I have no vested interest in the company that produces this neat software...I don't own stock or work for them.  There are probably other software programs like it out there, but this is the one that worked for me. 

It is called Story Z.  I work with Microsoft products and I have an iPad Pro.  Story Z, which I got from the Apple Store,  works best, at least in my estimation for iOS operating systems, but trying to coordinate things between Microsoft and Apple apps is sticky and often unrewarding for me.  There are supposedly workarounds from the Google Play Store for an Android phone/or Microsoft desktop, but I could never get them to work on my older MS work station or my Android phone.

This "making pixels move" is only one of the fascinating things this app can do and it offers different payment plans or outright onetime/lifetime purchase, which was a selling point for me!  At least, it offered that when I found it.  

Hope this helps.  I really sound like a salesperson, but seriously, I just like the product.  LOL

• Like 2