Ji Chang Wook 지창욱 - Upcoming Dramas: "The Queen Woo" (우씨왕후) (TVING) / "Bulk" (벌크) (JTBC) / Upcoming Movie "Revolver" (리볼버)

cherkell

Just watched JCW's interview. He was very calm, maybe tired. Really miss him. Counting days to Backstreet Rookie but haven't figured out how to watch it. Just finished watching Fiery Priest and loved it. Hope Backstreet Rookie has its quality. 

• Like 1

I so wish his new drama streams on Netflix as well 

Can't wait to see him back onscreen and gosh after healer after 5 years finally he got a pretty heroine in this one phew 

I m so relieved

I loved this girl as a kid in chaser 

She was phenomenal there even as a kid 

I can't imagine she has grown up to be this amazingly pretty actress 

I m so glad she got this show as lead with him 

CANT WAIT

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Abanti Farook said:

I so wish his new drama streams on Netflix as well 

Can't wait to see him back onscreen and gosh after healer after 5 years finally he got a pretty heroine in this one phew 

I m so relieved

I loved this girl as a kid in chaser 

She was phenomenal there even as a kid 

I can't imagine she has grown up to be this amazingly pretty actress 

I m so glad she got this show as lead with him 

CANT WAIT

There is a specific thread started for "Backstreet Rookie":  Soompi Thread: Convenience Store Saet Byeol/Backstreet Rookie  You will find discussions regarding the drama there.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, cherkell said:

This is just TOO CUTE to not post it here. 

Wow, an hour ago the video played...now says "video could not be played."  Or is is just me and my location?    

Did Soompi put the hex on you because of the restrictions on different threads, or because of some SBS/IG/Twitter restrictions????  

No matter....it was great seeing him, luminous, and funny as ever; he is one of the most alive human beings I have ever encountered.  Whatever he does he is engaged and present 100%.

3 hours ago, Mai Stars said:

Wow, an hour ago the video played...now says "video could not be played."  Or is is just me and my location?    

Did Soompi put the hex on you because of the restrictions on different threads, or because of some SBS/IG/Twitter restrictions????  

Sorry.  It's a little bit of both - Soompi being its usual cantankerous self, and Twitter is apparently having a meltdown today because of all the videos uploaded from the BLM protest marches.  I'll be embedding most of these into a post I'm working on for 'Rookie.'  Stay tuned!

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, cherkell said:

Sorry. 

No need to be sorry.  If anything I said indicated you made any kind of mistake, then I'm sorry!  No, I figured it was Soompi or Twitter, and I will definitely stay tuned.

Apologies for the swearing, but I'm DONE with these jealous jerkwads going after Wook with malicious intentions. The whole account is full of spewing hate.  Reported for harrassment and blocked!

• Insightful 1

1 hour ago, cherkell said:

DONE with these jealous jerkwads going after Wook with malicious intentions.

You are not alone....and I am going to make a screen-shot of your post because I have a feeling it won't last long.  And I need to screen-shot my response because that probably won't last long either. 

I am not familiar with Twitter and some symbols that it may be using so I gotta ask, what does a fat chicken sitting on a uncomfortable-looking nest have to do with the "handle" signifying "weed" and gourds?  Or is this just some drug-addled, undereducated child (chick?) with no graphic skills screaming clucking their rage out to the world about being misunderstood, and Actor Ji is to blame?

Lack of any intellectual content, plus the pidgin English doesn't do much to add any real punch to the insult.  Jealousy is by far the overwhelming emotion given off by the writer of the tweet. Since the world is in all kinds of turmoil right now, I wish I cared enough to work through all the issues presented here but there are many more important things to think about. Not that Actor Ji is unimportant.  As a symbol, to many he is very important, but the Chicken and its grievances and petty rages is not. 

And you have reported the Chicken for harrassment and blocked it, so there is that.  Good on ya!  

Sigh.  I was hoping that this wouldn't happen, but it did.  The Chinese version of TikTok is not a globally-accepted application, so some fans are going to be cut out of the action.  And it's just one more social media account to keep track of.  ARRRRRGH.