Ji Chang Wook 지창욱 - Upcoming Dramas: "The Queen Woo" (우씨왕후) (TVING) / "Bulk" (벌크) (JTBC) / Upcoming Movie "Revolver" (리볼버)

cherkell

[Instagram/Weibo Update 2] 14 June 2015

11258088_598625440279728_2130545014_n.jp

10:46pm BST

런던보이~~~~ee9095.pngee9095.png #London #alfreddunhill @alfreddunhill #show #boy
London Boy~~~~ee9095.pngee9095.png #London #alfreddunhill @alfreddunhill #show #boy

005rlxsojw1et4cdce9xjj30dc0hstaq.jpg?w=6

005rlxsojw1et4cdj3pawj30dc0hs0uz.jpg?w=6

런던!!! dunhill show!!ee9095.pngee9095.png
London!!! dunhill show!!ee9095.pngee9095.png

• Like 15

Guest minksquared

Woke up to so much goodies!

The best of all is seeing Wookie in glasses!  :wub: I'm really loving this look on him. Wished he wore glasses more often :D

b79ba651jw1et4h7rhngpj20k00u0dlm.jpg

The cutest pout EVER!:wub: 

b79ba651jw1et4h7vzpraj20k00u0dl7.jpg

b79ba651jw1et4h7tofmrj20k00u1q81.jpg

b79ba651jw1et4h7xqaotj20k00tzjwi.jpg

Cr as tagged

Edited by minksquared

Guest minksquared

Wookie updated his Weibo with this picture of 79 :) And it's him smiling for a change :lol::lol:

005RlXsOjw1et4cdq9p31j30hs0dcgo1.jpg

Cpation: 伦敦!!! dunhill show!!ee9095.pngee9095.png

Translation: London!!! dunhill show!!ee9095.pngee9095.png

Edited by minksquared

be still my heart....went off for the weekend, came back with so many gorgeous pics of wookie :)  Luv u all for posting them.

The customary TONGUE :D pic
0D2IIwk.jpg

I often wonder whether these two bros shared the same bedroom when they travel :rolleyes: since they are so close to each other

9LtJegc.jpg

Wookie's eyes does not have his usual *sparkles*  He is really really tired from the flight.

Qh2bq87.jpg

Just my thoughts....Wookie is getting more popular locally & internationally.  This is good, but I hope his management company does not cash-in on his popularity and milk him dry before his enlistment.  I really hope he gets a really good rest and not burnt-out with so many events cramped into a short period.

• Like 8

Guest minksquared

Our Wookie with his beautiful, charming smile!

be8c21b1gw1et4lctv6t5j20c80htta1.jpg

Cr as tagged

Edited by minksquared

[Event] Ji Chang Wook presents a classic style for Dunhill UK

80e3e3d0gw1et4ivhnc4jj20qx0xcahi.jpg?w=6

Not looking too much the worse for wear after yet another international flight, Ji Chang Wook was positioned front and centre for the Alfred Dunhill UK catwalk at the London Collections Men Spring/Summer 2016 preview event, held at the Phillips Gallery in Berkeley Square.  Several other celebrities were in attendance alongside him, such as "China's Three Male Gods," the moniker given to the trio of singer Han Geng and actors Fan Liao and Hu Bing (who all also endorse the Dunhill brand).  Also making the scene were British actors (and fellow endorsers) Henry Cavill, Jim Chapman and Dermit O'Leary.

Continue reading http://jichangwookkitchen.com/2015/06/15/event-ji-chang-wook-presents-a-classic-style-for-dunhill-uk/#more-10078

• Like 12

I hope they will celebrate his birthday's fan meeting in some other foreign country instead. If they couldn't do it with Korean fans, then celebrate with Chinese fans, Thai fans, or Vietnamese fans, etc...;) 

Anyway, I pray that the MERS pandemic will go away soon.

• Like 6

I hope they will celebrate his birthday's fan meeting in some other foreign country instead. If they couldn't do it with Korean fans, then celebrate with Chinese fans, Thai fans, or Vietnamese fans, etc...;) 

Anyway, I pray that the MERS pandemic will go away soon.

​But the problem with that is several countries are now "un-inviting" (for lack of a better word) Korean celebrities from attending their overseas events and festivities.  Just the other day, several well-known Korean film stars were told to not attend the Shanghai International Film Festival by the program's director because of the fear of spreading MERS.  I know that's totally uncalled-for, but most of Eastern Asia is not taking any chances seeing how it's been spreading like wildfire throughout Korea.

It is now official that the 5 July birthday fan meeting has been postponed to a later date.  We can only just hope that this pandemic is contained quickly and pray for those who are affected by this disease.  And for Wook to come home safe and sound and stay healthy for his other fan meetings.  :wub:

1434346919-44-org.jpg

• Like 17