Ji Chang Wook 지창욱 - Upcoming Dramas: "The Queen Woo" (우씨왕후) (TVING) / "Bulk" (벌크) (JTBC) / Upcoming Movie "Revolver" (리볼버)

cherkell

I had this fear that there wouldn't be fans to see him at the airport, boy was I wrong lol.He should rest a Lil and order a masseuse cuz I saw a pic of him holding his shoulder. And that piano,lol he just had to touch it. 

Hope he has a nice time in London b4 he goes back.

• Like 7

Wookie update IG and Weibo :wub:

Translation:

Arrived in London!!!! #it is #morning #as soon as arrival #had breakfast

Weibo:

005RlXsOjw1et3p1qhpk6j30dc0hsabx.jpg

005RlXsOjw1et3p1nqysgj30dc0hs0us.jpg

런던 도착 !!!ee8485.pngee8485.pngee8485.png

Arrived in London!!!ee8485.pngee8485.pngee8485.png

Edited by Maja
  • Like 18

Guest minksquared

Hahahaha 79 in that picture :w00t:  does the guy ever crack a smile? :D

Wookie is looking damn fine :wub:

Edited by minksquared

omo that pic of Wookie and Chigu is so priceless. First time seeing Chigu smiling brightly like that...getting excited in London i guess lol. Those two look like a newlywed couple on their way to honeymoon...couple sweaters :lol:

Can't wait for our puppy dress up in suits today, just hope they won't put too much makeup for him like Dunhill event in HK

• Like 6

Hi everyone, I need your help...

My sister would like to go to korea for JCW's Birthday, But she can't buy the ticket via online on Interpark. I already asked help from all my friend in Korea but no response from them. :(

@cherkell can you help my sister to get the ticket?

​That's because the tickets have yet to go on sale.  Glorious is holding back on making an announcement whether or not the event will go forward because of the MERS outbreak.  I assume something will be said once he returns from the Hong Kong fan meeting, but we'll post something as soon as something is said.

• Like 4

Guest melinaalee_stv

My sister would like to go to korea for JCW's Birthday, But she can't buy the ticket via online on Interpark. I already asked help from all my friend in Korea but no response from them. :(

​That's because the tickets have yet to go on sale.  Glorious is holding back on making an announcement whether or not the event will go forward because of the MERS outbreak.  I assume something will be said once he returns from the Hong Kong fan meeting, but we'll post something as soon as something is said.

Ah okay thanks @cherkell, but my sister said if we buy through Interpark, they need ID korea?? 

Ah okay thanks @cherkell, but my sister said if we buy through Interpark, they need ID korea?? 

​Possibly.  If the tickets do not show up for sale on the Interpark English language site, then you must purchase them through the Korean link instead.  That means you must have an account set up with Interpark that requires either a Korea-based mobile provider or a Korean iPin (an identifier that is tied to a Korean SSN).  But it's too early to make assumptions since the announcement has yet to be made.

• Like 2

Hi all ^^

I was watching the live Dunhill broadcast and I've asked the guy to go find Ji Chang Wook during the party... 

0928az7.gif

A girl kept asking him to find Jim Chapman, he found him, Jim Chapman talked to the girl and said hi to her (^.^) so I took my chances and asked him again to find Wookie.

093038k.gif

"You guys give me challenges!!" LOL he made me laugh :lol: He did his best to find him, I saw the guy going outside the building and then inside again. But sadly, he couldn't find him... He then said "Guys I'm sorry Ji Chang Wook already left, we can't blame him because he had such a long flight"

Oooh bad luck.... :tears: We could have had Wookie on our screens for us... No wonder that our poor thing is tired... Rest well Chang Wook <3

Edited by fyeahjcw
  • Like 16