Ji Chang Wook 지창욱 - Upcoming Dramas: "The Queen Woo" (우씨왕후) (TVING) / "Bulk" (벌크) (JTBC) / Upcoming Movie "Revolver" (리볼버)

cherkell

Wookie updated IG :wub:

That was the most surreal part of the evening -- a Michael Jackson impersonator who was about 7 inches taller than the real Michael Jackson. WTF?

He's left the party and we're just chilling in our room now.  Gonna collect thoughts and get a post up shortly!

• Like 12

Guest minksquared

More selfies with our Wookie :)

[There are plenty of selfies shared on Instagram and I will post them all in this one post to avoid having to share multiple posts of our Chang Wook with many random strangers - (many whom are girls and in effect is making my jealousy level increase with every new picture surfacing hahaha :D)]

Cr: @t0inky Instagram

Cr: tiapet712
Cr: lindacheeks
Cr:seankoreaboo

Cr: officiallymin Instgram

Cr: sidaral Instagram

Cr: @stepshiro Instagram

Cr: roopoo143

Edited by minksquared

@CherKell  -  ooo...did you get to say hello???  so excited for your updates.  what time is it now in LA???

​Yes, we talked for quite awhile after he saw me in the crowd.  It's midnight in LA now, and it's time to go hit the Tofu House for some last-night snacking.  If anyone is still awake, join me there!  :D

• Like 12

Oh @CherKell and those of u who went to see him.I'm so happy for you guys. I would be lying if I said I wasn't jealous, I totally am JELLY right now. Been seeing so many IG pics with him and I just wanna push everyone away and take their place. Lol 

Waiting for updates from you guys.will be expecting a lot of pages when I get my break.

Oooohhhhhhhh sooooo jeeeelllyyyyy. :tears:

• Like 6

Guest minksquared

@mellinadear I know...I'm almost tempted to photoshop my own face in there! Joining you here being jellllyyy and all!! :(

LA ladies who met him, please let us know how it all went? Very excited to hear of your adventure :) 

Having goose-pimples knowing that the LA gals got to spend some time with him and talk to him. So so so lucky gals...I'm so envious LOL....

@CherKell  -  I hope he's now chomping down some supper with you gals & get to talk some more.  BTW, how many times have you met him.  I am surprised he was able to recognize you among the crowd when the organisers/bodyguards were pushing him along the path.

• Like 1

Guest minksquared

Not sure what this is about, BUT... important thing is Wookie and this has never been seen before! :D

​Hahaha loving that picture on the right!! :w00t:  looks like a fail 'V' sign pose :D Still a cutie nevertheless!

oh wow all those pictures...for a moment i thought Wookie had attended a selfie event. Can't help but feeling jelly T__T

It's nice reading fan accounts about how puppy looks more handsome in person, how friendly he is. Waiting for full report from you gals here, who went to the event ^^

• Like 7

Guest nicolelim88

wow! just come back from my busy life and "tada" all yummy and goodies of mr. Ji. 

@Cherkell you are so extremely lucky to met him and even spoke to him. Hope one day I will be able to meet him too. "sigh" oh! any more update about him? Seem everyone is feeling jelly after meeting him in person.

@cookiesncream123, did you meet him? please update.

Have a great weekend guys.