Ji Chang Wook 지창욱 - Upcoming Dramas: "The Queen Woo" (우씨왕후) (TVING) / "Bulk" (벌크) (JTBC) / Upcoming Movie "Revolver" (리볼버)

cherkell

Guest minksquared

OdankItha said: @minksquared lets officially make the team.. We have @Leylalinn ready to joint.. Any other "wife" who want to joint?? Joint the team u got JCW as a bonus.. We promise to share him. @Leylalinn 2 bad mommy who madly crazy about JCW.. Wkkk..

He seem all little bit tired.. And maybe suprised too about the fans who waiting for him. Like he said in the interview, he don't know that so many people arround the world know about him. If he know about mommys team who willing to go there.. He mightbe gonna faint. =P~ =P~ Welcome to mommys team.. Grup hug.. *Mianhae hubbys and kiddos... >:D< >:D< @ReemKanabta welcome to the club...

I don't like it, not seeing his smile from the heart, I hope he's just tired not that there's some trouble in his personal life  [-O< [-O< he used to smile even with him being dead tired that's what worries me, I'll keep you in my prayers baby bear
Please take care Wookie
And can I join the wives club with one son, but sadly I'm no where near the far east, Lol

He's broken hearted because Suzy got new boyfriend.. Maybe he's also a Suzy fan =)) =))

Just kidding guys.. I think he's just tired.. been on a move for a full week, photoshoot, fashion week, flight to faraway country, it must take a toll on him..

Guest Cinderella1

minoz_joyax said: what secret gf? pls....i was just heart-broken recently with my ultimate bias (refer to my name  ;)  ) i don't want to undergo another break up just yet....  :))

Not quite lots of fans apparently, maybe 20 maximum.. Coz jichangwook87 updated at noon that there's only 4.. haha

Got info from the fan, she asked to the driver who drive him and the crews, they're heading to Ubud. To Alila..
This is how the hotel looks like: http://www.alilahotels.com/ubud

I'm so envy..
If my prediction is right, he will just stay 1 day in Bali then at midnight fly back to Korea tomorrow. 8-| 8-|

Thanks all for the photo updates. Some fans got handshakes with him, so lucky!!!
@kanyaprasetyo: same, i think he does look a little bit chubby in that photo, but still so cute. But well what else we can expect from a guy who eats 6 times a day haha. Maybe that's why he said he needed to lose weight.And it must be tiring for him to stay in Bali just for one day, then rush back to Seoul tomorrow. What a hectic schedule :(

Guest Leylalinn

@minksquared ...... hehehehe feed ur baby till finish .than we flew to bali. Right now...im not in right mind when i see update from jichanwook87.o my god..im jealous. I cant focus while my dauth study for tomorow exam. I kept open soompie ig. Jealous and sad. Hope we can meet in indonesia minksquared and odankita kanya. Yes u rite...jcw will be faint when he know there is mommy whoise crazy for him xixixi My daugt calling me...she is angry now. Bcoz im lurk here. I off for awhile. :D