Ji Chang Wook 지창욱 - Upcoming Dramas: "The Queen Woo" (우씨왕후) (TVING) / "Bulk" (벌크) (JTBC) / Upcoming Movie "Revolver" (리볼버)

cherkell

@Ahpheng, look!!!
7267ccbbjw1eqgi9wssszj20xc18ggx7.jpg
SOCKS!!! GREY socks! :D ;;)

@CherKell
Thank you for the link to The Days. Will you be able to translate what he said while waiting?
His expression is making me LOL, but I think it would be even funnier if we can understand everything he said.

Thank you in advance. :) Oh, never mind! The C-fans are super quick. They have already translated it! :))

Guest minksquared

sia3 said: @Ahpheng, look!!!
7267ccbbjw1eqgi9wssszj20xc18ggx7.jpg
SOCKS!!! GREY socks! :D ;;)

@CherKell
Thank you for the link to The Days. Will you be able to translate what he said while waiting?
His expression is making me LOL, but I think it would be even funnier if we can understand everything he said.

Thank you in advance. :) Oh, never mind! The C-fans are super quick. They have already translated it! :))

Guest minksquared

qwenli said: @Ahpheng ahhhhh love that winky wicked gif!lLOL >:D< now, now, he is not Mr Grey wrecking marriages, as I see from here the number of wives trying to make it into "What happened in Bali" =))

Guest minksquared

sia3 said: @minksquared
Er... I can do a rough one, but if there is going to be a proper English ones then I think just wait for it. So let me confirm this, @qwenli and @kanyapresetyo - do you girls have plans to hard-sub The Days clip released by Glorious?

@CherKell Thanks for sharing The Days clip!! And also @sia3 for the chinese subbed one hehe :) Anyway, I read on weibo that he's indeed doing another photoshoot in Bali, for Marie Claire it seems. More photoshoots yay! Although I think he needs some rest. He's been rushing around for so many days now :o

Guest minksquared

OdankItha said: minksquared said: qwenli said: @Ahpheng ahhhhh love that winky wicked gif!lLOL >:D< now, now, he is not Mr Grey wrecking marriages, as I see from here the number of wives trying to make it into "What happened in Bali" =))

@sia3 if @qwenli up for the translation task, ofc I will sub it.. hahahaa

Yeah yeah yeah, if other wives' club have to ask permission from their hubby, I need to ask permission from my mom.. I can already imagine what my mom would say.. /:)

Info from the twitter, he's heading to Bali for MARIE CLAIRE photoshoot
Cr 石大娘的埃菲爾代購店 via @ciaokitty99

I so wish I was Soojung from What Happened In Bali and be his guide ;)) ;))

Guest Leylalinn

Yes if i was therr i will camp in hotel just to see him. My 4kids i will put on they grandma house hahaha @kanyaprasetyo. @OdankItha ... maybe i will leave my daugth just to see him only for 1days. Hahaha bad mommy . Only one chance u can see him. I living near jakarta too. Maybe we can go together. 2 mommy leave her kids for 1 day for JCW :))