Ji Chang Wook 지창욱 - Upcoming Dramas: "The Queen Woo" (우씨왕후) (TVING) / "Bulk" (벌크) (JTBC) / Upcoming Movie "Revolver" (리볼버)

cherkell

Guest FleurdeLys101

Seriously, someone should go through his interviews and compile all the Wook-isms :))
Case in point, that gif posted by @autumn93 hahaha
 Chang Wook-ah, you could have just said "formal wear" or "business attire" but no, you chose to answer it just like how my 13 year old neighbor would :))

Guest DummDiDummTralala

FleurdeLys101 said:
 Chang Wook-ah, you could have just said "formal wear" or "business attire" but no, you chose to answer it just like how my 13 year old neighbor would :))

Hmm everyone is laughing, but I can't see the image @autumn93 post. :-S
3 new pictures from tonight's Fashion Week surface. Isn't that woman in red Kim Yoo Ri again? :-w :)) Anyway, I can't tell for sure since they are all wearing sunnies indoor, seriously, WTH for???
0061IzUsjw1eqftc84v7fj30go0m8q55.jpg

0061IzUsjw1eqftc99b0yj30ch0m875c.jpg
source: JULY池昌旭合照
https://igcdn-photos-e-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xaf1/t51.2885-15/11084839_611000539034668_978903866_n.jpg
source: gildarevasseur

he looked bored and tired. i remembered he updated his SNS at 2:30am KST? so i presume he lacks sleep plus he mentioned that he always eats breakfast together with his mom so he probably got up early today and prepared for the event.... poor  boy...come to mama  :))

Guest Cinderella1

thanks sia3 , the  trick he did with his mouth in this GIF proves he's naughty LOOOOLLL
it's like : " who cares !! "   =))

tumblr_nlnv2vqDtE1u98dbho4_250.gif

Guest Cinderella1

After seeing all JCW Men in Black outfits with the 3D sunglasses , i definitely wan to see him in a bodyguard character (drama) he really looks like one : the posture and the looks is like a bodyguard , so serious :D

pic borrowed from Cherkell
e0e28149334129782a2bace29b273f14_zpso26a

Guest T.r.i.s.h

De-lurking to say that Chang Wook even has fans in The Netherlands, and to thank you guys for all the hard work you do bringing us english language info on this multi-talented man. 
KUDOS!

Wook Wook has been spotted at the airport! He's going somewhere again, saw his stylist in the pictures & manager. It was an undisclosed schedule. He looks fabulous again and with sunnies on. Whole team is with him, so should be work related. Aish, let the boy sleep a day to get rid of those panda eyes, Glorious.

Edit: Thanks @Maja  :)