Ji Chang Wook 지창욱 - Upcoming Dramas: "The Queen Woo" (우씨왕후) (TVING) / "Bulk" (벌크) (JTBC) / Upcoming Movie "Revolver" (리볼버)

cherkell

Re the video @kdramafangirlz posted 
The reporter asked him "What is your fashion concept today?" JCW: "I'm just...wearing whatever given to me"Cr: wook_i_wook_i @twitter
lol i can't stop laughing...such an honest man :))

Love his outfit today but the sunglasses do look like 3D glasses :))

I finally am home and is able to spazzzz with you guys!! LOL @ his outfit today. All sooo dark, definitely playing a Men in Black. :))
@Ahpheng - >:D<
Re the socks, he might be wearing those very low ankle ones. Err.. hard to explain, but there can be socks worn like how women have stockings that just shaped around the foot and then once you wear your flat shoes/heels, you cannot see them. I meant those types! :)

Thanks everyone for all the updates! ^ ^

sia3 said: I finally am home and is able to spazzzz with you guys!! LOL @ his outfit today. All sooo dark, definitely playing a Men in Black. :))
@Ahpheng - >:D<
Re the socks, he might be wearing those very low ankle ones. Err.. hard to explain, but there can be socks worn like how women have stockings that just shaped around the foot and then once you wear your flat shoes/heels, you cannot see them. I meant those types! :)

Thanks everyone for all the updates! ^ ^