Ji Chang Wook 지창욱 - Upcoming Dramas: "The Queen Woo" (우씨왕후) (TVING) / "Bulk" (벌크) (JTBC) / Upcoming Movie "Revolver" (리볼버)

cherkell

@kanyaprasetyoNice of Gabbana to do that. I checked the IG, the other celebs are Chinese, Lin Dan - their usual spokespersonl and Du Juan, an international model.
-------------I read on dramabeans that Shim Eun Kyung was offered the project Invented City. The name and plot sounds similar to the Modified city movie that JCW was considering. All these casting news is getting interesting. We are approaching April, one quarter pass 2015, hope he start on a project soon.
Have a nice weekend everyone!

@qwenli Invented City is the same with Fabricated City.. Yes, Shim Eun Kyung is offered to the movie..

Hopefully we'll get to see his next project soon!! Don't rest too long.. his fans couldn't wait for the next project.. hahaha ;)) ;))

Guest Leylalinn

Can somebody translate artikel from nploan about jcw and jisung. What they are talking about. Curios. Thank u. Have a nice sunday. :)

class="single__title entry-title" style="font-family: 'Source Sans Pro', sans-serif; font-size: 3.125em; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: inherit; border: 0px; font-stretch: inherit; vertical-align: baseline; margin: 0px 0px 0.5em; padding: 0px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Ji Chang Wook, Lee Joon, L, Thunder, and more are candidates to feature in K.Will’s comeback MV

Ahead of K.Will‘s comeback, Starship Entertainment has teased fans with the list of possible candidates as the main male lead to star the artist’s music video!

The tracklist for K.Will’s upcoming 6th mini-album RE: was officially revealed three days ago, following several teaser images being published.

On March 22nd, two still cuts revealed the silhouette of the male lead from the music video were teased through K.Will’s official Facebook and Starship Entertainment’s Twitter accounts. Eight hot K-pop icons were listed to possibly take on the role as the main character, namely Yeo Jin Goo, Ji Chang Wook, Ahn Jae Hyun, Lee Joon, Park Min Woo, INFINITE’s L, Thunder, and Boyfriend‘s Minwoo.

Will K.Will recruit the “Healer” Ji Chang Wook, “Vampire Doctor” Ahn Jae Hyun, visual idol-representative L, former MBLAQ idols-turn-actors Lee Joon or Cheondung, or fellow labelmate Minwoo? The question will be answered through the release of a music video teaser at 12 midnight KST on March 23rd.

RE: is scheduled to be released on March 25th with the music video release at 12PM KST

K.Will Official FB Page| KOREANBOO

@sia3
Oh really? I thought they were going to keep the identity of the chosen actor under wraps until the teaser was released? I figured that's why they were creating the hype with those eight potential main leads. All of which are great, actually, but you know... Ji Chang Wook fever is serious business. lol.

@qwenli
No matter how busy he gets, my only wish is he would put 'acting' as first priority all through his career. [-O<

@akinahana89
I'm not sure to be honest. I saw the 'pictures' and didn't actually pay attention. Maja told me right before my bed time too, so I'm pretty sleepy then and there to confirm it. :)) All I can think of is - Cool! More Ji Chang Wook, why not?! I'm definitely not complaining. :))

More pictures from IGs
Feeling a little jelly of these fans :)) @qwenli, have you ever met the man in person?
http://ww1.sinaimg.cn/large/0061IzUsjw1eqeixt93dtj30hs0hsjta.jpg

http://ww1.sinaimg.cn/large/0061IzUsjw1eqeixrwz22j30hs0hsq51.jpg
pqBJJMA.png