Ji Chang Wook 지창욱 - Upcoming Dramas: "The Queen Woo" (우씨왕후) (TVING) / "Bulk" (벌크) (JTBC) / Upcoming Movie "Revolver" (리볼버)

cherkell

Why was it ok in Hongkong and in Taiwan but more uncontrollable in Shanghai that JCW couldn't attend the event? Anyway, safety is the first priority. I hope they can manage it better next time. JCW is all dressed up and then they didn't allow him attend the event. He must have felt so disappointed ! I heard the manga "the Bride of the Water God" will be made into drama. What do think if JCW is casted as the main lead? :>

https://t.co/NV4Xi2ytiP

19.03.2015 23.46 KST:
‪#‎보고싶다‬ ‪#‎중국‬ ‪#‎상하이‬ ‪#‎밤‬ ‪#‎감사해요‬

#‎IMissYou‬ ‪#‎China‬ ‪#‎Shanghai‬ ‪#‎Night‬ ‪#‎ThankYou

seem can't post here:
http://scontent.cdninstagram.com/hphotos-xaf1/t50.2886-16/11078715_911612215527316_1844857550_n.mp4

JCW updated a video clip in his IG....couldn't post the link so.....

edit:...lol, kanyaprasetyo already have posted it  :D

@kdramafangirlz eottokke??? his IG video update totally killed me...is it possible to use a gif as an ava???  =)) =)) =))

@minoz-joyax If only we could; we would be already!!!! XD Same though, I practically died again at the hands of his latest IG vid. Cuteness overload! And he's being so nice when it's not really his fault at all. This guy is seriously the best.
Anyway... speaking of gifs and this video X'DDidn't gif the bottom frames though XDtumblr_nlgt1iMRsh1rs3l09o1_250.giftumblr_nlgt1iMRsh1rs3l09o2_250.giftumblr_nlgt1iMRsh1rs3l09o3_250.giftumblr_nlgt1iMRsh1rs3l09o4_250.gif

-brb died again-

@kdramafangirlz i feel so dizzy with all those pics coming out(airport-singles-weibo/IG)....i am really having a hard time as to which will be my favorite and put as my ava.... :-O :-O :-O

by the way, do you have fetish with men in suit? i for one, am for the bad richard simmons type so i love the first two  ;)) ;)) ;))

I don't know what to say about D&G event being cancelled I feel sad for JCW and his fans ,but at the same time can't be mad at the organizers because well it was an unexpected presence of fans. It just makes me think about China itself because fans are very passionate in China and not just towards Asian Stars but also to Hollywood Stars or just may foreign celebrity. They mob these people and it makes me wonder are the Chinese people so secluded that any influx of foreign celebrities makes them over excited, of course the Chinese Government is communist and censorship can be common,but is it that much ,if so my sympathies for the Chinese people Such a sad situation all around

Correct me if I'm wrong: In my little knowledge of the entertainment industry, the process of JCW and Glorious accepting the invitation from D&G, there is an appearance fee involved. If said artist won't be able to attend but they accepted the invitation, there is a penalty fee. Knowing JCW, he probably wanted to attend this event to broaden his international connections. unfortunately, that didn't happen. But! That doesn't mean that D&G won't have another event elsewhere.
Also, no one is at fault in regards to the event cancellation/JCW cancelling his appearance. No one saw the large mob of Chinese fans coming. Comparing 3 events (Taiwan, HK and Shanghai), JCWs fame has catapulted him to be another rising Hallyu star in China and Asia. I want to congratulate JCW on being one of the most humble actors out there.

Guest FleurdeLys101

The fugly yellow track was completely overshadowed by those trademark smexy stares,,,waaaeeee???
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ2wf14lnUWzvS3RwG8rR9

4wq0ASd.jpg

It seems there's quite a bit of DBCW Cases (Death-by-Chang-Wook) over the Singles photos :)
On another note, I really thought the two burly K-bodyguards who are with him at Incheon will fly with him to China. Oh well, lesson learned for everybody. 

Guest FleurdeLys101

@minoz-joyax Is he going all Healer on us at the airport?   :)
He looks so sleep deprived, poor boy...