Ji Chang Wook 지창욱 - Upcoming Dramas: "The Queen Woo" (우씨왕후) (TVING) / "Bulk" (벌크) (JTBC) / Upcoming Movie "Revolver" (리볼버)

cherkell

Guest FleurdeLys101

Thank you @kanyaprasetyo
Black and white really looks good on him. D&G must have dressed him today...

Guest ice308

Yay pictures! \:D/ I like his outfit though not the shoes.. But from the head to the ankles, i like! :D I don't know why, but I like seeing him with his cap on backwards & paired with shades.. He just looks..... *searching for the right words :-? * ... Yummy? Dashing? Hiphop-ie? Cool? Charming? I give up.. Just all of the above. :))

@kanyaprasetyo thanks a lot for the fast updates. He looks great at the airport and he does remind me of kpop idol indeed lol. 
Can't wait for more pics. I already saw some photos of fans waiting for him at Pudong airport ;))

This place is my solace! I've been up since 5 am, was in and out of meetings and airports whole of today and at every free moment, I'm in here checking and reading updates on Chang Wook and it takes my mind away from work! You guys are the best!!! I'm loving all the pictures!

I can't wait to see his airport pictures!!!

@qwenli I'll say 6 too! :)

I dont know how many bodyguard but it looks like 2 as I have seen in the video though :)

He looks so cool. I like his style :x :-B

Guest ice308

kanyaprasetyo said: I don't know why but I can't put YT video here so just visit this link

TV daily: http://tvdaily.asiae.co.kr/read.php3?aid=1426720111870822003

actually the first thing comes to mind.. is that he looks like an idol ;)) ;))

Guest FleurdeLys101

He looks like he lost all the weight he gained from his mini break again. Hopefully he doesn't get sick from too much weight fluctuation...
Edit: I'm digging the Singles photos :x I love the leather on denim shot :x

LOL, is there a storyline to the SINGLES photoshoot?I notice another guy is wearing the fugly yellow in the shot that JCW enters the pub and he is gorgeous as the Englishman. :))
Thanks for sharing all the pictures. Drooling at work, which I should not be doing right now. :-SS Keep it coming, @kanyapresetyo! :D 

Wonderfull day.. Full of JCW.. Me, envy the Korean fans.. He so warm and as I can see at the vid.. They even can walk beside him... Should I change my netizen to Korean? :-? :-? Note : need to staw away from my phone AsAP.. Can't handle JCW overload anymore.. 8-} 8-}

sia3 said: LOL, is there a storyline to the SINGLES photoshoot?I noticed another guy is wearing the fugly yellow in the shot that JCW enters the pub, and is gorgeous as the Englishman. :))
Thanks for sharing all the pictures. Drooling at work, which I should not be doing right now. :-SS Keep it coming, @kanyapresetyo! :D 

Guest FleurdeLys101

@sia3  as to the fugly yellow there must be an identity swapping story embedded in there  :)) Or maybe they realized its fugliness and had a change of heart :))

Guest kyung-jin

itemprop="name"Ji Chang Wook and Kang Ha Neul's on-stage bromance beat Healer's PDA

by Shelly M on Mon, Mar 16, 2015

jichangwook_ewg5Ne3.jpg

Ji Chang Wook has kissed a guy more times than he has kissed Park Min Young! The handsome Healer star surprised fans around the world when he disclosed that he locked lips with Angel Eyes actor Kang Ha Neul multiple times in the musical Thrill Me in 2010. 

During his recent interview on MBC’s Section TV show Entertainment Relay, Ji responded "yes" when asked if he had more kiss scenes with an actor than with his Healer co-star Park Min Young. He added, “We shared deep sensual kisses numerous times."

Thrill Me is a popular musical based on the true story of a murder in Chicago, Illinois.

What do you think about these kiss scenes? Are you surprised that they outnumbered Healer's smooches?

kanghaneul_jichangwook.jpg

To see Ji Chang Wook's kiss scenes with Park Min Young, check out Healer.

Source: http://www.dramafever.com/news/ji-chang-wook-and-kang-ha-neuls-on-stage-bromance-beat-healers-pda/