Ji Chang Wook 지창욱 - Upcoming Dramas: "The Queen Woo" (우씨왕후) (TVING) / "Bulk" (벌크) (JTBC) / Upcoming Movie "Revolver" (리볼버)

cherkell

Annyeong everyone! This is my first post in JCW's thread, although I've been lurking here since about page 200. I've been so busy just trying to keep up with Healer and ChangMin thread and posting there that I didn't get a chance to make my introduction in here until now.

Still, I decided it was time to stop being invisible and to publicly gush and fawn over JCW in his thread - I mean... as if I didn't already do that enough in Healer and ChangMin thread. Hehehe.

It's great to be here! :D

Looks like JCW is confirmed for Modified City...

Guess who are his (still in talks) co-stars??

Yoo Hae Jin and Shim Eun Kyung

20140825_1408957294_28005200_1.jpg?14265

201503180950772000_5508cbdca15f2.jpg

Yoo Hae Jin seemed confirmed for the movie, while SEK still considering the role. If confirmed, the filming will start in the first half of the year.

wow looks like a pretty good lineup. I just watched Tazza 2 last night and loved Yoo Hae Jin in it. Shim Eunkyung is also my favorite actress, now the only thing we need is the confirmation from all the parties. But still no info on the writer?

wow looks like a pretty good lineup. I just watched Tazza 2 last night and loved Yoo Hae Jin in it. Shim Eunkyung is also my favorite actress, now the only thing we need is the confirmation from all the parties. But still no info on the writer?

Actually no info or any mention on the writer so I assume the PD Park Kwang Hyun is also the writer... Usually on movies, the director/writer is the same :D

PD Park also wrote his previous movie, Welcome to Dongmakgol

Yoo Hae Jin seemed confirmed for the movie, while SEK still considering the role. If confirmed, the filming will start in the first half of the year.

if he does it, I just hope they can start filming soon so there is a chance to see him in a drama 

#hopedieslast  another jcw drama before enlisting pretty please 

if he does it, I just hope they can start filming soon so there is a chance to see him in a drama 

#hopedieslast  another jcw drama before enlisting pretty please 

Yes, I want more and more..projects #coming soon.

I'm becoming greedy but... ottotke???....We miss him!

Wait, really? Yoo Hae Jin's also set to appear in another film this year ("That Man is the One" with Joo Won), is he not? He must be super busy then.

Thanks @Cherkell and to Gabby aka @daegorr thanks a lot for all your effort and time in subbing JCW clips, translating articles, SNS and everything. You guys made it easier for all of us who don't know how to read Hangul and for all of us who are all eager to know more about JCW. 

^

:)

^ ^

^ ^

^

*** Hey, pluie, my dear - hahaha - I catch you here, huh? I think this is the thread where I happened to see you some days ago......Seriously, I'm happy that JCW has been so busy even after his last drama ended. :-h (now, you may go back to where you belong - LOL)

Ji Chang Wook Talks about Disliking Computers and Fortunetellers with The Celebrity

Ji Chang Wook is April’s cover model for The Celebrity. The magazine had a nature themed photo shoot and corresponding interview with the actor.

[read full article and view more photos here]

cr. Soompi

*** Thanks for sharing this. JCW looks sharp but perfect in a way in the picture. He was asked if he is interested in horoscope or fortunetelling, he

said, "If you face your future without knowing about it, you can live

more freely". - I couldn't agree with him more - I read that there are 30 questions asked of him that can be found on 'The Celebrity' April issue - wow, so many, huh?  :)>-

wow! are those two new photos taken today? i wonder what JCW has been doing?! i hope he'll give us an update through his SNS as well...... [-O<

He'll be flying to Shanghai tomorrow Mar 19 for a Dolce & Gabbana VIP event. Flight time is tomorrow 8:35 AM and arriving 9:45 AM. Back to Korea the next day Mar 20 at 8:25AM and arriving Korea at 11AM. Then Mar 21 is his The Days Musical performance. :)

e7160be1jw1eq9xlq1htrj20k00cadgl.jpg

From Glorious (via weibo)

JCW updated his IG ;))

11015572_456298611213749_1544192198_n.jp

룰루랄라 정신없다 정신없어ㅠ

#비 #봄비

cr JCW's IG

Translation:

Finally tomorrow morning heading to Shanghai. Let's meet everyone. It's exciting.

cr to @sia3 ;))