Ji Chang Wook 지창욱 - Upcoming Dramas: "The Queen Woo" (우씨왕후) (TVING) / "Bulk" (벌크) (JTBC) / Upcoming Movie "Revolver" (리볼버)

cherkell

Guest Cinderella1

fidda868 said: Something wrong with his makeup..who is the makeup artist? I wanna smack her/him! The make up not done nicely like in Healer..lol ^#(^

class="entry-title"[News] Ji Chang Wook at Dunhill VIP dinner in Hong Kong

1425561154_971f.jpg?w=600

Actor Ji Chang Wook of “Empress Ki” and “Healer” arrived in Hong Kong this afternoon and was welcomed by hundreds of fans at the airport, and the fans’ reaction was crazy. At night, Ji Chang Wook attended the Dunhill dinner with stars such as Julian Cheung, with more than 200 fans following him. At the dinner, he said he was very happy that there are so many Hong Kong fans supporting him.

When most Korean stars come to Hong Kong for activities, they will be asked about the kinds of Hong Kong delicacies that they wish to eat, where they wish to go, and which Hong Kong celebrities they wish to work with. Ji Chang Wook said he wants to eat Cha Siu Bao (bun stuffed with barbecued pork) the most. As to which Hong Kong celebrity he wishes to work with the most? He said, “There are many, I can’t count them one by one.”

Continue reading -- http://jichangwookkitchen.com/2015/03/06/news-ji-chang-wook-at-dunhill-vip-dinner-in-hong-kong/

Hey everybody! I heard some rumours that Ji Chang Wook is being offered to star in historical drama "The Scholars Who Walks in The Night". First the lead is being offered to Kim Soo Hyun and Park Hae Jin. But Kim Soo Hyun is considering "Producer" and Park Hae Jin has rejected it. And now the female lead is being offered to Han Groo. (But for now its just rumours) Credit : @kanyaprasetyo Soompi

Thank to @kanyaprasetyo for the video updates ^^
It's nice seeing fans chanting "Ji Chang Wook saranghae" at the airport. Chang-wook must have been touched, he kept smiling and waving to fans.Can't wait for more media coverage and interviews ~

He just updated his weibo with a video clip to thanks fans for making him hit Weibo 1000000 fans!
OMG he is just so cute! :)

@kanyaprasetyo 
no news of his return. but you can check the flights from Hongkong to Seoul. If he doesnt take the lunch time flight, it means he will have to stay for another day (unless he is taking the midnight flight out). I am assuming he took Asiana air because the flight stewardess near him yesterday seems to be wearing asiana uniforms.
aiya, everytime he make overseas trip, I become busy too. ;))

Hello everyone! I am sooo inlove with JCW now a days. I feel him soo much especially with his acting skills =D> =D> =D> . After watching healer I get interested to watch his previous drama Empress ki it has 51 episodes but I managed to finish it in 5 days woahh he is really good actor on whatever character he portray and plus the fact that he can also sing gossssh im fainted hehehe... Oh please could someone give me HD photo of this. I like him here sooo handsome :x :x :x thanks in advance https://instagram.com/p/z3XMxPnYPM/

Someone on weibo mentioned that JCW will have an interview with HK media this morning, a photoshoot in the afternoon and another interview then he will take an evening flight back to Seoul ~ such a busy bee 
I love the 'thank you' video he posted on weibo. He looks so charming and that deep voice *melting*

Guest snowhite1989

Goodness JCW is dashingly handsome in his evening attire. Gotta give celebrities credit for standing in front of all those flashing cameras and not go blind. Just watching the video made me see stars but JCW just stood there smiling and killing it with his good looks!