Ji Chang Wook 지창욱 - Upcoming Dramas: "The Queen Woo" (우씨왕후) (TVING) / "Bulk" (벌크) (JTBC) / Upcoming Movie "Revolver" (리볼버)

cherkell

Guest Cinderella1

sia3 said: One more pic of him in tux/suit

credit: won_jongmyung
On a serious note, I never get the fun of selca. Why can't they just ask people around them to take a photo for them. At least it wouldn't be so grainy. 8-|

Guest Cinderella1

sia3 said: @Cinderella1
I believe it is. Quality of the picture won't be this grainy if the back camera is used. Also, noticed the guy on the right - his hand looks extended, so he might very well be taking a selca from his phone from that direction.

Guest Leylalinn

Agree with u cinderella1 he knows how beautiful his facial looks are. I dont mind if his taking selca hundred times with the same smile or pose. Love everything from him. :D

Guest Leylalinn

I want to know his role in empress ki. Sunhyang love the goryo king. So she doesnt love emperor yuan is it right? Only one side love.

I cant stand wirh the end...he die. Now watch ep 12.

He is so cute 8n empress ki.

@kanyaprasetyo‌

yep he shd be in HK papers tomorrow, the event wld be covered too. woohoo!

he seems to be staying at Mandarin Oriental at Central. its a 5star hotel with a long history. I have the luck of staying there a few years ago while touring HK.

he must be doing some photoshoot because he wore the pink outfit and the tuxedo. heehee

Guest Cinderella1

Leylalinn said: I want to know his role in empress ki. Sunhyang love the goryo king. So she doesnt love emperor yuan is it right? Only one side love. I cant stand wirh the end...he die. Now watch ep 12. He is so cute 8n empress ki.