Ji Chang Wook 지창욱 - Upcoming Dramas: "The Queen Woo" (우씨왕후) (TVING) / "Bulk" (벌크) (JTBC) / Upcoming Movie "Revolver" (리볼버)

cherkell

There's quite a bit out on the Interwebs if you know where to look.  My biggest pet peeve is when these 'fan sites' take copyrighted photos and slap their own watermarks on them, saying they are their own media creations.  I even had a few of my own works conscripted and had to send these people a nastygram.  Sorry folks, that's a COPYRIGHT FAIL.  *hmpf*  I have soooo many photoshoots from Changwook-ah's early days that I'll try to get put up in the next few days as soon as work leaves me alone long enough.  :D

So before my scanner fizzled and died, I loaded in the January 2014 InStyle photoshoot pages.  Wish I could book-stitch them together in Photoshop, but then the .jpegs would be too large and Soompi wouldn't be able to post them.  Ç'est la vie...

InStyle1_zps42cae150.jpeg
InStyle2_zps4b6ffc35.jpeg
InStyle3_zpsf87611dc.jpeg
InStyle4_zps99789b18.jpeg
InStyle5_zpsaab0b94a.jpeg

• Thanks 1