Ji Chang Wook 지창욱 - Upcoming Dramas: "The Queen Woo" (우씨왕후) (TVING) / "Bulk" (벌크) (JTBC) / Upcoming Movie "Revolver" (리볼버)

cherkell

Woke up this morning to more good news, as if all the things JCW is doing these days isn't already an embarrassment of riches, the number of his Instagram followers just took another leap, YAY!!:mrgreen::thumbsup::star:

gettin-bigger.png

Then, I found that Amazon.com here in the USA is offering this gem, YAY!!:mrgreen::thumbsup::star::

amazon-specials.jpg

Life Size,yet. (I know, I'm so silly, but still...)

hey !! a new born Ji wook fan over here :D 

watched suspicious partner and completely fell for him :wub: I am so happy to have found him :heart:

wish I could have a life size poster of him too :blush: 

Edited by payal patel
  • Like 1

Welcome @payal patel!!  Welcome.  New born or old....you've come to the right place.  Regarding that life size standee, I wish I could have one, too.  Gotta save up for that.:yum:.  But I WILL GET ONE!  Trying to keep a healthy savings fund just for WookStuff, and I know that there will be some DVDs of something soon, right?  Is Amazon where you are?  And have you checked to see if they have this wonderful toy?  I hope you are successful finding it.  Other internet sellers may have something like this, too.  I haven't checked EBay; there are probably many other sites out there.....

I'm still reeling from all the good things coming out of Ji Chang Wook Land, but I did take some time to play with a new format for a GIF.  Things are slow-going so I am sticking with the VLive scenes for now.  Please enjoy:

v-live-hands-bkgrnd-with-gif.gif

• Love 1

On 5/28/2019 at 8:41 AM, payal patel said:

I am from India - no we don't have those big posters , jus a mini card set <_< 

I am watching whirlwind girl 2 right now

You know what!  I was so excited about finding the full size standee that I completely missed that there was also a small, 2 foot size standee.....I was going to come here and point that out, but you beat me to it.  Now both sizes are on my wish list with Amazon! :w00t:  So, thank you.

Whirlwind Girl 2, yes.....there is so much here that is perfect for him......martial arts, humor and funny stuff, intimate interaction with his female co-star, and that high intensity that you talk about - his anger - with both his male and female co-stars. See under the spoiler:

Spoiler

webp-net-resizeimage1.gif

dont-make-him-angry-tg2-e-4.gif

Intensity and commitment are two things that mark Ji Chang Wook as a consummate actor and attract so much adoring attention, me included.  He actually cares about what he is doing and never ever is perfunctory (half-assed) in his performances, even when he doesn't realize that he is on camera, like the GIF shows from his VLive, below.  While waiting, his mind seems to be working overtime and showing in his facial expressions - he lives in a world of his own!!  Then someone tells him the broadcast is LIVE, and he is so graceful in his acknowledgement, and with that wry smile he realizes that while he was daydreaming, fans were all watching him and loving it.....

SMILE  Chang Wook.....You are on CANDID camera.:glasses:

ezgif.com-resizesmaller.gif

The Fishing Show coming up promises to be really fun, but very professional, without these private back story moments though.  No matter.  Anything with Ji Chang Wook in it while fishing for the first time ever, and singing AND cooking......wooo!  Gotta be noteworthy.  That actor from Suspicious Partner, Lee Dok Hwa, that  he joins on this fishing show, was one funny dude, and provided some of the more delightful and warm emotional highlights in the drama.  I took to that character right away, and will enjoy seeing him again with his big welcoming grin for Wook.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

On 5/30/2019 at 2:54 AM, Mai Stars said:

You know what!  I was so excited about finding the full size standee that I completely missed that there was also a small, 2 foot size standee.....I was going to come here and point that out, but you beat me to it.  Now both sizes are on my wish list with Amazon! :w00t:  So, thank you.

Whirlwind Girl 2, yes.....there is so much here that is perfect for him......martial arts, humor and funny stuff, intimate interaction with his female co-star, and that high intensity that you talk about - his anger - with both his male and female co-stars. See under the spoiler:

Reveal hidden contents

webp-net-resizeimage1.gif

dont-make-him-angry-tg2-e-4.gif

Intensity and commitment are two things that mark Ji Chang Wook as a consummate actor and attract so much adoring attention, me included.  He actually cares about what he is doing and never ever is perfunctory (half-assed) in his performances, even when he doesn't realize that he is on camera, like the GIF shows from his VLive, below.  While waiting, his mind seems to be working overtime and showing in his facial expressions - he lives in a world of his own!!  Then someone tells him the broadcast is LIVE, and he is so graceful in his acknowledgement, and with that wry smile he realizes that while he was daydreaming, fans were all watching him and loving it.....

SMILE  Chang Wook.....You are on CANDID camera.:glasses:

ezgif.com-resizesmaller.gif

The Fishing Show coming up promises to be really fun, but very professional, without these private back story moments though.  No matter.  Anything with Ji Chang Wook in it while fishing for the first time ever, and singing AND cooking......wooo!  Gotta be noteworthy.  That actor from Suspicious Partner, Lee Dok Hwa, that  he joins on this fishing show, was one funny dude, and provided some of the more delightful and warm emotional highlights in the drama.  I took to that character right away, and will enjoy seeing him again with his big welcoming grin for Wook.

in bold - yes exactly!!

he's passionate about work and puts in all his efforts into whatever he does! I really love that about him :love:I can't really watch the vlive without subtitles:heartbreak: I only stared at him the whole time:lol: I am looking forward to  the fishing show too - hope there are subtitles :) 

in whirlwind 2 , I am at the part where he has confessesd to bai cao:love: that was so honest , genuine and intense 

also his little smiles he steals while falling for bai cao (and before confessing) are life:star: and his jealousy:heart:  

16 hours ago, payal patel said:

his back flip though

Yeah.....yeah, he had me at the back flip, too!  (And just now, landing the flatfish.....I am truly overwhelmed!)

Strangely enough, Ji Chang Wook was not my first rodeo in the South Korean Entertainment World, but I know for sure that he will be my last rodeo.  These last few gangbuster visits of his at the Fan Meeting, VLive, and the Fishing Show have put the final nail in the coffin.  I don't think it ever gets better than this.

It is so very wonderful to hear and see from people like you who think that Ji Chang Wook is the very best of the best!   And I know you said you are a "new born" Ji Chang Wook fan, but I didn't think you were THAT new.   OOOPS.....I'm sorry, I misjudged.  Do you use a desktop, or laptop, tablet, or phone to access Soompi?  Depending which you use, you may have problems with some Soompi features.  Even if that is not the problem, what browser you use may affect how you can interact with Soompi.

Have you had the time to go back to Page 1 of Ji Chang Wook started by @cherkell back in 2011, which, due to her efforts, contains just about every important item regarding Chang Wook ever..... I highly recommend going back to the beginning and reading everything.  Literally.  Everything.  Read it.....

Have you read the Soompi rules about quoting pictures, etc.?  Sorry to tell ya, but quoting pictures is a no-no.  Even though they are MY pics you quoted, they shouldn't be quoted because they add to the bandwidth use which may slow down the entire project.  Just slide your mouse over the items you want to discuss, and then a box will appear below that, saying "quote."  If you click on that box that quote will appear in your message box.  Then you can tell the person you are quoting what a fool/genius they are....see?  That's easy enough....Or so I'm told. I have even had problems with this.  Text the Soompi Admins for these kinds of problems.

I have seen other sites where the person wanting to quote another person apologizes for cutting the text!!! WHAT?  NO.  No apologies needed.  Soompi is not Encyclopedia Britannica for the ages, (though some of us wish that it were).... 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Mai Stars said:

Yeah.....yeah, he had me at the back flip, too!  (And just now, landing the flatfish.....I am truly overwhelmed!)

Strangely enough, Ji Chang Wook was not my first rodeo in the South Korean Entertainment World, but I know for sure that he will be my last rodeo.  These last few gangbuster visits of his at the Fan Meeting, VLive, and the Fishing Show have put the final nail in the coffin.  I don't think it ever gets better than this.

JI Chang-Wook is going to be my first and last :heart:  I am not that much into series or films but I found him in a mix vedio :wub: and his smile steals my heart :blush: his warmth is so palpable!

It is so very wonderful to hear and see from people like you who think that Ji Chang Wook is the very best of the best!   And I know you said you are a "new born" Ji Chang Wook fan, but I didn't think you were THAT new.   OOOPS.....I'm sorry, I misjudged.  Do you use a desktop, or laptop, tablet, or phone to access Soompi?  Depending which you use, you may have problems with some Soompi features.  Even if that is not the problem, what browser you use may affect how you can interact with Soompi.

I know JCW since a month only actually - by far I haven't actually experienced any problems - Thank You but :) 

Have you had the time to go back to Page 1 of Ji Chang Wook started by @cherkell back in 2011, which, due to her efforts, contains just about every important item regarding Chang Wook ever..... I highly recommend going back to the beginning and reading everything.  Literally.  Everything.  Read it.....

oh I did not know that actually - I found this page while browsing JCW's gif's on google images - that's why I had only saved the link of an intermediate page and haven't even seen the official first page of the site :unsure: but I'll surely have a look - anything about Ji wook is welcome:wub:

Have you read the Soompi rules about quoting pictures, etc.?  Sorry to tell ya, but quoting pictures is a no-no.  Even though they are MY pics you quoted, they shouldn't be quoted because they add to the bandwidth use which may slow down the entire project.  Just slide your mouse over the items you want to discuss, and then a box will appear below that, saying "quote."  If you click on that box that quote will appear in your message box.  Then you can tell the person you are quoting what a fool/genius they are....see?  That's easy enough....Or so I'm told. I have even had problems with this.  Text the Soompi Admins for these kinds of problems.

oops...:cry:  no I hadn't known any rules - thought it would be same as other forums ... but I'll take care of it next time onwards :) thanks for letting me know

PS I don't knnow why I can't remove the box below but it would be taken care of next post onwards:mellow:

• Insightful 1

Also how do you all address JCW ? I don't know how it is in South Korea but here calling full name is very official - we call people adorably by their first name 

Ji is a family name and Chang Wook is the name , right ? but I haven't seen anyone calling him only Chang Wook !:unsure: My concern is not to call/say anything which is considered wrong :mellow:

also do tell if you buy that life size JCW stand:Pso exciting to have something like that !

I wish I had a 3D projecter :D only to see him so closely 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, payal patel said:

Also how do you all address JCW ?

Oh, My Dear!....We All here are from just about every country on the face of the earth. (Exceptions may include North Korea, Antarctica perhaps?)  I know a person (on a different thread) who at the time she was posting, lived in Mongolia!   We All find many different ways to address him depending on where WE are from, not necessarily what is accepted in South Korea.  If you read some of those back pages you'll get lots of different ideas. He often calls or identifies himself by his full name in some of his videos. I use Chang Wook often, or JCW.  Maybe some other people might want to chime in here......

also do tell if you buy that life size JCW stand

I will let you know!  :w00t:

I wish I had a 3D projecter

That would be a lovely thing to have.  :wink:

• Like 1