Quantcast
cherkell

Ji Chang Wook (지창욱) - Actor/Musical Actor (Upcoming tvN Drama: "Melting Me Softly" - 28 September 2019 Premiere)

And then we got moved to a more visible location!!!

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1

3 hours ago, cherkell said:

How lovely for you (The Kitchen) and for Chang Wook, who received YOUR congratulations! 

Voila!!  The mess is gone, thanks to @cherkell:thumbsup:……….now to find something else to put here.  Or not.   BRB, eventually. 

I am putting something in here because I am already given the post count, so I might as well put it to use.  I decided to do a GIF of his never-mentioned movie Death Bell 2, Bloody Camp.  Never-mentioned, probably for good reason......being a gory slasher movie, and his part is ill-defined and spread out in bits and pieces.  This is how I felt when my previous post went south......like a bad thing had crept up on me, namely my bad judgement.  

scared-ya.gif

On 9/21/2019 at 9:37 AM, Mai Stars said:

On 9/21/2019 at 5:56 AM, cherkell said:

Congrats to the Kitchen!! Can’t wait for next week to come so I can finally watch his drama. (I still don’t know how to quote!! Argh!)

❤️❤️❤️

• Like 2

14 hours ago, Mai Stars said:

I posted something that was not good enough to be posted, but I can't make it go away yet, so this mess will have to stay here until I get it figured out.  Sorry.  Or, I can go to the mods and ask for it to be taken away.  There are no little cross-hairs to settle on and then hit the backspace key, which usually works.  

Go down to the bottom of your post, after your last sentence, and place your cursor there.  Hit CTRL+A so it all gets highlighted; then hit Delete or backspace.  That should take it all out for now.  Usually embedded IG and Twitter posts don't have the cross-hairs available like on regular photo attachments.  Apparently a bug and not a feature of any Soompi "Upgrade." :angry:

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, cherkell said:

Go down to the bottom of your post, after your last sentence, and place your cursor there.  Hit CTRL+A so it all gets highlighted; then hit Delete or backspace.

A very valuable workaround to know and one I will never forget.  Those are the ones you NEVER forget, the ones that get you out of a mess.  

• LOL 1

Adding one last thing from times past.......a lovely pictorial spread done with Studio NewBIN.  This is a real cinemagraph GIF; the only thing moving is the water pouring out of the bowl that he holds.  Please enjoy.

newbinwaterpourwithlogocinemagraph.gif

Now I will just be enjoying his vlog post:  See @cherkellabove for Ji Chang Wook’s VLog of his 1st Look photoshoot, and counting the hours until the drama Melting Me Softly appears on my TV screen, courtesy of streaming (or on a computer/or smartphone) from Viki.com.  It looks fantastic, based on the teasers.  But then, he is fantastic, so there's that.......

• Like 1

What a fine, fine day......another installment of the 1st Look Pictorial, and the promise of seeing him again on the small screen tonight!   Well, tonight my time.  Are the numbers of this date auspicious for playing the lottery?  I'm going to check it out, just for fun.  (Also this Soompi page number......just for fun.)

It is interesting to see him up close and personal in so many different environments; nothing seems to faze him.  If something concerns him, he just works with it instead of trying to hide it, e.g. when he is really tired and still half-asleep, he lets it show.  It is also interesting to see the staff, especially the men, giving so much attention to make this singular man look and do his absolute best.  Of course, judicious camera editing plays a part in producing the final vlog, but that also adds to the need to produce a really good product with him as the STAR.  I don't see any resentment or jealousy, or some guy trying to be the big boss, or hog camera-time, probably because he himself is very collaborative.   Fascinating, even though it is probably just a small slice of three of his working days.  Guys doing guy stuff........makes my (girl)day. 

• Like 1