Quantcast
cherkell

Ji Chang Wook (지창욱) - Actor/Musical Actor (Upcoming tvN Drama: "Let Me Melt" - September 2019 Premiere)

NOTE:  I will be posting anything relating to Wook's upcoming drama in the "Let Me Melt" thread here: 

• Like 2

Hello All!  Such exciting times we have now.....a fan meeting coming up, and a drama partially in progress!  Quite a contrast to the last 21 months of Soldier Ji in a stage musical that we only got to see pieces of, except for the hardy few who actually got to go to the musical and see the whole thing and then kept the rest of us informed and up-to-date!  (Pause for breath.)  Thanks to you all.  Kamsahamnida.

I myself am still having trouble moving on from his last drama....Suspicious Partner.  He is such an accomplished performer; it is hard to remember that his screen kisses in Suspicious Partner are a very small, minuscule, minute, tiny,  part of his acting repertoire even though they may get the most attention at times.  I had to reconstruct some of the instances that gave me great delight and have them here for your viewing.  Please enjoy.

suspat-good-ole-days.gif

There are a couple more under the :ph34r:!

Spoiler

suspatyellowprimer-1.gif

This one I call the absolute PRIMER of facial expressions good for a romantic comedy.  Everything from soup to nuts.

suspatturquoisegif.gif

It is so good know that the days of the military, cold, stone, unmoving face with the tight-lipped smile is gone forever.  Ji Chang Wook in all his glory is BACK, babies!  I have a few more things coming up to span the gap between now and the glorious images that may be coming from the Fan Meeting.  Hold on to something tight because I have a feeling it is "going to be a bumpy ride."

• Like 2

Things like THIS never get old.....

8.4million.gif

________________________________________________________________________________

Just to round out, going from the OLD Army life to the new civilian life, here is the last walk from Cherowon (my rendition.)  It shows off how well Ji Chang Wook can AMBLE. 

Definition of AMBLE:  to go at a slow, easy pace; stroll; saunter: He ambled around the town. 

Here he is.......Out of Cherowon army life to civilian life.....this could be called the "jaunty and somewhat cocky amble."

dischargewalkbkgrnd2.gif

More AMBLING Ji Chang Wook Style under the spoiler :ph34r::

Spoiler

Meanwhile, in real civilian life JCW has a photoshoot with MarieClaire Magazine.  To get there he goes by air:  here he is the leaving South Korea......

More Ambling, though very relaxed.  How is it that he is never in a hurry?

fake-airport-stroll-bkgrndbestone.gif

And a day later he is coming back to South Korea, ambling through the airport again, just as relaxed and easygoing:

newsen-jp-return-bkgrndandgif.gif

• Like 2

There is never, ever, never,  never ever, never a dull moment now that Chang Wook and Friends are back in town!:star: This is one of the most delightful things I have ever seen.  Complete equanimity!  Nothing seems to faze him, nothing that he shows openly, anyway.  Sometimes after the incident has passed he'll talk about how nervous he was, but it never shows while it's going on.  Well, OK, there was that little flub during the discharge ceremony, but even that was very well covered.  Please enjoy.

smaller-vlive-with-flipped-gif.gif