Ji Chang Wook 지창욱 - Upcoming Dramas: "The Queen Woo" (우씨왕후) (TVING) / "Bulk" (벌크) (JTBC) / Upcoming Movie "Revolver" (리볼버)

cherkell

2 hours ago, Chenne Cruz said:

Sorry, not so techie! But a new teaser came out of Melting Me Softly. Just want to share the link to the YouTube vid from TVN. So excited! The story looks good, plus JCW and WJA both look adorable! Please do tell if I have violated any Soompi rules by including the link.

:heart:

So excited for Wookie's comeback to the screen cause I haven't watched a single drama for over a year now and I hope MMS and Wook will get me back to liking dramas.

• Like 1

Still marking time until September 28th, Day One of Melting Me Softly!  So EXCITING  :w00t:.   Here are some more cinegraph GIFs from his adventures while getting ready for the 2019 Drama Awards.......Please enjoy.

tux-twirl.gif

Here Wook models his tuxedo (that I love so much) and the onlookers are stunned into absolute immobility.  :phew:

Under the spoiler :ph34r: are some shots of Wook backstage, trying to relax by letting his mirror-image alter ego do all the work getting rid of that nervous energy.

Spoiler

tuxmirror-lifting-weights.giftuxmirror-fingertap-footswing.gif

Spoiler

tuxmirror-fingertap-knee.giftuxmirror-hipshot.gif

• Love 1

On 9/14/2019 at 9:42 PM, the8dark8angel said:
Spoiler

I dont know why but i cant bear too see jcw with other actress , for me jcw only meant to be with ha ji won . thease two (jcw&hjw) have spicial chemestry with together . . i hope in near future two cast rom-com together

Hi @the8dark8angel and welcome to the forum!  But here's a gentle reminder that this is a forum about Ji Chang Wook and his activities as an actor and entertainer.  We do not disparage or talk badly about his co-stars, past and present, and that means not posting personal opinions on who he should or should not be starring with in his present and future projects.  We also do not allow shipping inside individual actor threads either.  Please keep this in mind going forward.  Thanks tons!

• Like 1

Well, here is another detour (a la @cherkell)and respite from the Melting news.  It's another time-marker interval until "you know what!!! happens on 9-28-19..... which is 11 days from now.

It is also:

1. My first ever Instagram!!:wub: so, please be kind, but if you can't be kind, at least be quiet about it.  I wanted to learn to do IGs so I could have the music with the picture instead of posting a YouTube link.  That was SO old school......:tears:

2. The subject is another cinemagraph made from an older ad campaign (Chinese, I think) and makes a good change of pace, or a jarring change of pace, depending on your viewpoint.  :w00t:

3.  Since I just posted this last night I can't image where the 3 followers came from.  I think they are there by accident or misadventure.:blink:

• Like 1
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, Mai Stars said:
3.  Since I just posted this last night I can't image where the 3 followers came from.  I think they are there by accident or misadventure.:blink:

Well, now you have 4.  :lol:

Welcome to the Instagram World.  You will slowly learn that bots will scrape content from various social media accounts, thereby making recommendations for other accounts to follow (the "Suggestions For You" section that shows in your Followers Feed).  Your followers look like 'suggested' IG accounts, so my suggestion is to make your account private to keep out the riffraff that permeates IG these days. :angry:

• Insightful 1

6 hours ago, cherkell said:

so my suggestion is to make your account private to keep out the riffraff that permeates IG these days. :angry:

So, misadventure it is!!  A sad, but true, account of the current social atmosphere......I shall do so immediately!

7 hours ago, cherkell said:

Well, now you have 4.  :lol:

정말 고마워요 

2 hours ago, Mai Stars said:

So, misadventure it is!!  A sad, but true, account of the current social atmosphere......I shall do so immediately!

정말 고마워요 

Of course, as soon as I wrote that, not thinking that going private means no one can see your posts... I'll have to retract my statement.  There is a way to keep lookie-loos from following; I just cannot remember what it is right now.  Will investgate, but for now, take yourself off private.  Sorry.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, cherkell said:

but for now, take yourself off private.  Sorry.

I just got home from work.......No need to be sorry! 

I see my IG is gone......because I changed to private, or because it was pulled for some other reason?  If it was removed because I changed back to private that would contradict what I read on the IG site......that even if you were a private IG you could still post and be seen on social media. (I believed them!)  Let me do more sleuthing.   Jeez, there is never a dull moment.......:sweatingbullets:

EDIT:  10-15 minutes later........I changed my IG account back to public, and lo! the IG is back.  YAY!  At least it wasn't pulled for some other reason.  

Thank you......again!