Ji Chang Wook 지창욱 - Upcoming Dramas: "The Queen Woo" (우씨왕후) (TVING) / "Bulk" (벌크) (JTBC) / Upcoming Movie "Revolver" (리볼버)

cherkell

[Musical] Ji Chang Wook featured in “The Days” animated music video

vlcsnap-2016-09-09-12h51m45s317

Musical “The Days” has released an animated music video with one of their featured songs: Kim Kwang Seok’s “Saranghaetjiman” (“Even Though I Loved You”).  “Saranghaetjiman” is sung by the Kang Muyeong character after being forced to leave the woman he loves behind in order to protect her, and is one of the highlights of the musical which stirs the hearts of its many viewers.

Different versions of the music video soundtrack were produced featuring three of the Muyeongs starring in this 2016 reboot:  Oh Jong Hyuk, Lee Hong Ki, and Ji Chang Wook.  We are very happy to present Ji Chang Wook’s version below.  Enjoy!

Credit:  Insight Entertainment

• Like 3

[Musical] Ji Chang Wook behind-scenes photos for “The Days” animated music video recording

Glorious Entertainment has released a set of behind-scenes photos of Ji Chang Wook preparing for his recording of “Saranghaetjiman.”

kdw_02_331_f1-copy.jpg?w=600

kdw_02_138_f1-copy.jpg?w=600

kdw_02_084_f1-copy.jpg?w=600

Credit:  Glorious Entertainment

• Like 5

hi everyone!!

I just saw it and I was like Woow !!

4EeZ7Xc.png
what happened to me?

I had goosebumps and I can not wait to be on air
the first episode
K2 JCW fighting!

Spoiler

lovely!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

vQ235wo.png?2

00QrywY.png

Y6qYGVP.png

l1pBKbm.png

I love this goosebumps !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 4

[Drama] Ji Chang Wook and YoonA to guest on Taxi + official “The K2” posters released

csi-m0huiaeao1l-jpg_large.jpeg?w=600&h=8

It’s Monday, which means the media is back at work to release more goodies for “The K2”! This time, we get shots of the official posters for the drama, and an announcement for a variety show appearance by Ji Chang Wook and his co-star YoonA.

According to news reports, Ji Chang Wook and YoonA are scheduled to film the tvN talk show “Taxi” on 20 September after the press conference for “The K2”. For those not familiar with the programme, “Taxi” is billed as an “on-site talk show” conducted within the confines of a taxi, with the guests being driven around by the hosts as they chat. The show is hosted by comedian Lee Young Ja and musical actor Oh Man Seok, who previously starred with Ji Chang Wook in “The Days”. “Taxi” airs every Tuesday night at 8.40pm KST on tvN. The episode is expected to air at the end of the month.

And here are the rest of the official posters:  https://jichangwookkitchen.com/2016/09/12/drama-ji-chang-wook-and-yoona-to-guest-on-taxi-official-k2-posters-released/

• Like 2

[Musical] Ji Chang Wook's version of "Saranghaetjiman" from "The Days" is now available as an MP3 download on iTunes!

Well that didn't take much time now, did it?  Both Oh Jong Hyuk and Ji Chang Wook's versions of "Saranghaetjiman" sung as the backing track for the recently released music video for "The Days" can be purchased on Apple's iTunes!  (I have capped the U.S. iTunes Store sale page here, but you may want to check your country of origin, as not all will be carrying the song due to copyright restrictions.)

Capture_zpswj0upgxs.png

The U.S. price is $1.98 both versions, or $.99 for each individual version.  Happy purchasing!

• Like 1

*** Oh, I keep wondering why they named the drama” K2” because I just saw the poster. And there - what’s with JCW’s look/ face there, huh? What the heck - a “haggard face”? But it kind of looks intriguing. It’s kinda creepy. I think they’re going for the haggard feel? Just a thought - Or it might work well to set the tone for the show? His face looks skinny. If not, this looks like a low quality picture. It’s tvN yet those posters are just…not good. I have to say, the posters are underwhelming. It just not my taste. I could see his eye bags there - they could have at least photoshop it, at least remove the bags under his eyes. Or they left the imperfections behind intentionally? I dislike photoshop in so many ways but drama posters have to be good. Geez, the poster makes it seem like this drama is about a man suffering from a terminal illness. Well, we know for sure that tvN knows what they’re doing. :P. I'm referring to this poster......................

ktwo_21.jpg

cr-dramabeans

[Drama] Ji Chang Wook returns from “The K2” filming in Spain

지창욱, 마스크와 모자로도 가려지지 않는 '멋짐

Not looking any worse for wear, Ji Chang Wook returned to Korea today after almost two weeks in Barcelona filming on location for his upcoming drama “The K2.”  And just in time too, as Chuseok (Korean Thanksgiving) starts its holiday festivities today (14 September).  So here’s some photos from Wook’s return through Incheon International this afternoon to enjoy.  Happy Chuseok to all!  추석 잘 보내세요!

https://jichangwookkitchen.com/2016/09/14/drama-ji-chang-wook-returns-from-the-k2-filming-in-spain/

• Like 2

*** This is it - JCW looks so HOT here as always! I seriously can't WAIT for this drama! :P

Ji Chang Wook emanates killer charisma in b-cuts for 'The K2'

ji-chang-wook

If you're looking for that guy in K-entertainment who can rock fitted suits like no other, then look no further than Ji Chang Wook

SEE ALSO: Ji Chang Wook overflows with manly charisma in 'Harper's Bazaar' B cuts

The actor's agency Glorious Entertainment recently dropped 'The K2' b-cut posters of him looking mighty fine in a black suit. The agency shared these posters on social media, along with a caption which read, "Hello. We have brought you some b-cut posters [of Ji Chang Wook]. Isn't he just so handsome? Actor Ji Chang Wook, who will approach [you] as an elite bodyguard [through 'The K2']." 

Meanwhile, you can tune in to 'The K2,' which will tell the story of Kim Je Ha (played by Ji Chang Wook) who becomes deeply involved with a presidential candidate's family when he is hired as their bodyguard. The series will premiere this coming September 23. 

ji-chang-wook_1473868836_1.jpg

source : allkpop

• Like 2

Watch: The Cast of “The K2” Send Their Chuseok Greetings

Watch: The Cast of “The K2” Send Their Chuseok Greetings

The cast for tvN’s upcoming bodyguard drama “The K2” recently greeted viewers and wished them a happy Chuseok through a video message.

In the video, Ji Chang Wook greets the viewers, saying, “I hope everyone will spend the holidays with their families, and hope everyone has a prosperous holiday.” Girls’ Generation’s YoonA expresses her wishes, saying, “During the Chuseok period, I hope everyone eats a lot of delicious things and enjoys spending time with their family.”

Song Yoon Ah also greets viewers, saying, “I hope everyone has an enjoyable Chuseok together.” “I hope everyone spends time with their families, sharing their love with each other and being happy,” concludes Jo Sung Ha.

tvN’s “The K2” has released official posters for the drama, as well as multiple teasers.

Watch the video below!

Source (1) / soompi news

• Like 1

*** "The K2" releases long trailer including BTS.....After watching the video, I hope this will do well, rating-wise since it looks so well produced. It's like a movie.  It looks like those action scenes are so tough. I'm confident that this JCW's upcoming drama is worth-watching for. :P

k2

credit photo/video : https://breathlesssurvival.wordpress.com/2016/09/15/the-k2-releases-long-bts-trailer/

• Like 3

[Magazine] Ji Chang Wook to be featured in the October issue of Vogue Korea

In more promotions for "The K2," Vogue Korea will be featuring a photoshoot with Ji Chang Wook and YoonA in their October issue.  A small teaser was posted by the magazine today:

https://www.facebook.com/VOGUEkr/videos/1300559266634767/

Credit:  Vogue Korea Facebook

• Like 2

*** This may be the hardest project he's been in. :P

Ji Chang Wook Says “The K2” Is His Last Action Drama

Ji Chang Wook Says “The K2” Is His Last Action Drama

At the press conference for tvN’s “The K2” on September 20, Ji Chang Wook said that this drama would be his last action drama. “Among all the projects I have done so far, this was by far the hardest. It was so hard it made me resolve to never do another action drama,” said Ji Chang Wook.

He continued, “I worked out so much for this drama. I practiced a lot of martial arts at action school, and because my character is a former mercenary, I wanted to build muscle too, for a masculine look.” Ji Chang Wook practiced at action school for two months, given the level of difficulty of the action in “The K2.”

He said he was initially concerned that the drama would be too similar to “Healer.” “But the tone and atmosphere of the drama is different, so I think I’ll be able to show a different, more masculine, emotional character.”

“With [Girls’ Generation’s] YoonA, of course, and Song Yoon Ah, our chemistry is great,” he said, and with a laugh, “It’s my last action drama, so please tune in.”

“The K2” airs its first episode on September 23, 8 p.m. KST.

ji chang wook the k2 1

the k2 cast

credit : soompi news

YoonA And Ji Chang Wook Heap Praise On Each Other Ahead Of “The K2” Premiere

YoonA And Ji Chang Wook Heap Praise On Each Other Ahead Of “The K2” Premiere

At a press conference for the upcoming tvN drama “The K2,” Ji Chang Wook and YoonA had nothing but great things to say about each other.

“YoonA and I have really good chemistry,” says Ji Chang Wook. “We talk a lot on set with each other about the work. We’ve spent a lot of time getting a bit closer.”

Ji Chang Wook goes on to say, “I think a great point about YoonA is that she’s so cheerful. She’s someone who makes not only me, but also all the staff on set laugh.”

“I’ve realized after talking with her that she’s very focused on acting and is very motivated, and also worries a lot about it,” Ji Chang Wook says. “I think that she’s someone who I can really trust as a partner.”

YoonA comments that she was very nervous prior to filming, but that Ji Chang Wook helped her get over her worries. She also adds that Ji Chang Wook has a really positive energy as well as a manly side to him. “I think it’s been a great opportunity for me to film with him,” she says. “I’m learning a lot while watching my sunbaes.”

“The K2” will be premiering on tvN on September 23 at 8 p.m. KST. Are you planning to watch this new drama?

Source (1) (2) / soompi news

• Like 1

*** I hope they will have good chemistry together. :P

Yoona and Ji Chang-wook, couple shot for the eyes

photo765122.jpg

Girl's Generation Yoona was at the premiere of the new tvN drama "The K2" on the 20th.

The drama stars Ji Chang-wook, Yoona, Song Yoon-ah, Jo Seong-ha and others and is tells the story about a bodyguard, the wife of a presidential candidate who hired him and a girl.

Source : www.hankyung.com/news...

Translation : Hancinema

MORE -- Pictures

2137774_article.jpg

Spoiler

Csw2LonUEAEsTQG.jpg

Csw2M4-UkAAHvfz.jpg

Csw2M5CUkAA02Bz.jpg

Csw6cKaUsAI45-m.jpg

Csw60mpUMAAvAUM.jpg

Csw660TVYAAawsP.jpg

CsxBLcaUkAAzsRv.jpg

CsxsmniWgAAL3Ng.jpg

source : dailykpopnews

Spoiler

• Like 1

[Event] 2016 Ji Chang Wook 3D fan meeting in Seoul [updated with ticketing details]

wook1.png?w=600&h=847

Now that Ji Chang Wook is done with his concerts in China, he will be making his comeback to Kdrama Land with a fan meeting in Korea!  His agency, Glorious Entertainment, has announced that he will be holding his fan meeting called “2016 Ji Chang Wook 3D: Delight, Dynamic, Delicious” in Seoul this October.

Date and time: 15 October 2016 (Saturday), 6:00pm KST
Venue: Nanji Hangang Park, grass lawn (난지한강공원 잔디마당)
Directions:  Seoul Subway Line 6 to World Cup Stadium Station, Exit 1, then walk for 20 minutes following the signposts to Nanji Hangang Park.  There will also be a shuttle bus that will travel from Digital Media City Station, Exit 2, to the stage area (approximately a 20-minute ride).

5 September update:  The date of commencement for ticket sales has been changed to 27 September (Tuesday) 7pm KST. The event will be held outdoors.

21 September update:  Interpark international ticket sales can be located through this link:  Interpark Global.  (Please take note of Interpark’s 7-days’ prior-to-the-event cancellation policy.)  With so few tickets available, we highly suggest that you register with Interpark Global well in advance of 27 September so as to not delay your purchase in case you run into payment issues.

Good luck to all!

wook2

Credit: Glorious Entertainment; Interpark

Ji Chang Wook is swearing off action dramas after The K2

a04bc92e-dadc-4344-ab06-f57fe90a7b04.jpeg

Ji Chang Wook's muscle pain plays a major factor in his big decision!

The star of the upcoming TVN series The K2 has had enough of the intense work that is required in action productions. During the press conference for the show, Ji explained that he was in extreme pain while filming his latest project. Because of the suffering, he is determined to never play in an action series again. "I ended up suffering from myalgia in my neck. 

54a6eaad-9bb4-43a3-9d2b-3da5b0ae5eec.jpg

This is a piece that helped me firmly decide in my heart that I will not do an action drama ever again. We're promoting the drama as bodyguard-action-genre, but I didn't see it that way. The relationships in the drama are entertaining."

He admits that his neck pain may have worsened due to the cold temperatures during filming and his vigorous off-screen training. Nonetheless, the 29 year-old, who portrays a former soldier and bodyguard, is adamant that this is his most difficult project to date. "The myalgia may have been because the weather was cold. I worked out incessantly. I practiced martial arts at an action school and also lifted weights to portray a manly role. This may be the hardest project I've been in."

732fb8a6-ac32-432b-941a-3e13de857bff.PNG

It's upsetting to hear our beloved stars suffering for their craft. However, I'm glad Ji Chang Wook is feeling better these days. His hard work won't be in vain when his diehard fans began tuning in every week to support him and his fellow actors. The K2 adventure, which co-stars Girls Generation's Yoona, starts this Friday on DramaFever. 

Are you ready to see his well-earned "bodyguard action" later this week? 

source : dramafever