Ji Chang Wook 지창욱 - Upcoming Dramas: "The Queen Woo" (우씨왕후) (TVING) / "Bulk" (벌크) (JTBC) / Upcoming Movie "Revolver" (리볼버)

cherkell

[Event] Ji Chang Wook assists with kickoff of Gov 3.0 exhibition

2016062012501843332_1.jpg?w=600

As previously reported, Ji Chang Wook was appointed as the Goodwill Ambassador to Government 3.0 (“Gov 3.0”), the Seoul Government’s initiative to bring specific government functions together in one convenient, easy-to-maneuver department for its citizens.  The Gov 3.0 exhibition is presently being held from 19 June through 23 June at the COEX Convention & Exhibition Centre in Gangnam-gu, Seoul, and special events are scheduled throughout the conference.

This is the fourth year that this exhibition is being held, with the theme this year being “Government at your fingertips”. The event was graced by President Park Geun Hye. Besides showcasing the government’s IT services, the exhibition kept visitors engaged with interactive activities such as cookie-making for kids, health analysis for adults, and a performance by the police unit featuring TVXQ’s Changmin and Super Junior’s Donghae and Siwon.

clxdjhpvaaabg-q.jpg?w=600

One of those special events was to be a “guerilla event,” wherein Ji Chang Wook would just show up at an undisclosed time and date to sign autographs at the COEX atrium.  This proposed guerilla event turned out to be not-so-guerilla after all, when the schedule was ‘leaked’ back in May by someone on the Gov 3.0 team, and everyone learned that his fan sign was set for 20 June at 12:00 noon.  Whoopsie!

Continue reading -- http://jichangwookkitchen.com/2016/06/20/event-ji-chang-wook-assists-with-kick-off-of-gov-3-0-exhibition/

• Like 3

[Instagram Update] 20 June 2016

오늘 너무 반가웠어요!
시간때문에 짧은 만남이였지만
와주셔서 진심으로 감사하고 사랑합니다 :heart: 곧 또 만나요
#알라뷰 #날좋다 #그날들 #첫 #만남하러 #고고

Really nice meeting you today!
Although it was a short meeting due to time (constraints), really thank you and love you for coming :heart: Meet again soon
#ILoveYou #nice day #the days #first #meeting #go go

• Like 2

[Musical] Ji Chang Wook in “See The Days” episode 11

시그날들11

Over the past weeks, Insight Entertainment had been releasing an online talk show series called “See The Days” in the lead up to the opening day of the latest reboot of “The Days”. Ji Chang Wook finally appears in the last episode of the series that was released today! 

The title of the series “See The Days”, pronounced as shi-keu-nal-deul in Korean, is actually a play on the Korean title of the popular TVN drama “Signal”, or shi-keu-nul in Korean, though both shows are not related in any way. It is hosted by actress Song Sang Eun and actor Jung Soon Won, both who are also starring in the musical itself. In this final episode of the series, they take us behind-the-scenes to the practice room where we see Ji Chang Wook and the other actors practising their lines at the script reading.

You can watch the full episode here for those interested.

Source: Insight Entertainment

• Like 5

Thank you JCW Kitchen for the English subtitle :D I'm sooooo happy to see Wookie on my screen (even tho this is not a drama yet) but i smiled and giggled like a crazy person by myself hahaha I miss him so much!!! I'm definitely going to see this third run of the days musical :)

• Like 2

[Drama] Ji Chang Wook’s first teaser for “Whirlwind Girl 2”

006pmsybgw1f5btss0g0mj30rs15odu4.jpg?w=9

Less than a month to go before its premiere date of 27 July 2016, Mango TV has posted the first teaser and promotional posters for “Whirlwind Girl 2.”  (This is the same teaser shown to the lucky fans who were able to attend the special drama preview/fan meeting held on 12 June in Shanghai.)  Take a look here (click link for video)!

cmfr6tvvaaa0om6.jpg?w=900&h=555

“Whirlwind Girl 2” is to air Wednesday and Thursday nights at 10:00pm, beginning 27 July 2016 on Hunan Satellite TV.  Looking forward to it!

Source:  http://www.mgtv.com/v/2/293050/c/3293313.html

• Like 4

[Weibo Update] 29 June 2016

005ri5efgw1f5bt9kpazbj31120kukjl.jpg?w=6

终于首支预告片出来啦!!! [鼓掌]..电视剧很精彩 [太开心]!!!..希望大家多多喜爱我演的长安 [害羞]!!! 也请多多支持旋风少女2哦!!! [亲亲][心]

First trailer is finally out!!! [鼓掌].. The drama is very exciting [太开心]!!!..I hope everyone loves my character Chang An a lot [害羞]!!! Also please support Whirlwind Girl 2!!! [亲亲][心]

• Like 4

I haven't been here in a while. I just want to pop up and say thank you all especially to @cherkell for always sharing everything about JCW. Time flies so fast, it's been so long since we've seen him in Kdramas. I'm missing him terribly. I know he's in Chinese dramas but it's not the same, his beautiful deep voice will be dubbed. I hope he will be in Korean drama soon.

And looking at his picture with birthday cake just reminds me his enlistment is just around the corner too... 

• Like 3

[Instagram Update] 2 July 2016

13597782_1031514053597778_711339268_n

뮤지컬 그날들 포스터촬영!!! #어제 #난 #열일 #뮤지컬 #그날들 #강무영 #지무영

Musical The Days poster shooting!!! #yesterday #I’m #hard-working #musical #The Days #Kang Muyeong #Ji Muyeong

Continue reading http://jichangwookkitchen.com/2016/07/02/instagram-update-2-july-2016/

• Like 4

Helloooo, it's been a long time since I've logged in, amazed I haven't forgotten my password. Good to see the thread is still "alive". 

I'm glad Wook is finally done with his China activities (I hope). Keeping fingers crossed that he will make a good decision for his Kdrama comeback 

• Like 3

[Exclusive] Happy 30th Birthday to Ji Chang Wook!

bdae2a

Guess who turns 30 years old today?  Our very own Ji Chang Wook celebrates his birthday on 5 July, and Ji Chang Wook’s Kitchen sends along its wishes for a very happy day, with many more to follow!  This day also marks our site’s second anniversary! Woo hoo!!

We both were racking our brains trying to figure out something special to commemorate this momentous event.  For his drama debut 7th anniversary last year (here and here), we posted each of our personal favorite Ji Chang Wook drama characters, so this year we decided to flip that around and suggest what roles we would see Ji Chang Wook take on for any of his future dramas.

We’ve already watched Wook’s on-screen performances as a schoolboy, chef, warrior swordsman, vegetable seller, pianist, Emperor, and night courier.  Hopefully soon we will see him portray an unemployed gamer, day-and-night twins, and a yuan wu dao instructor.  You may be thinking, “Wow!  So many characters have already been added to his career portfolio.  What other roles would there be available for him to take on?”  Well, fret no more – The Kitchen came up with four different possibilities for your consideration.  Read along and see if any of these could also be your picks as well!

Continue reading https://jichangwookkitchen.com/2016/07/05/exclusive-happy-30th-birthday-to-ji-chang-wook/

• Like 3

[Musical] Ticketing information announced for “The Days” 2016

5 July update:  The schedule from 1 September through 25 September has been released, and musical stars Min Young Ki and Son Seung Won (you may remember him as Young Moon Sik from "Healer") have also signed on to play the roles of Jung Hak and Moo Yeong, respectively.  The tickets for these dates will go on sale 6 July at 2:00pm KST.

dayssched2.jpg?w=600&h=1037

Ji Chang Wook is scheduled to perform on:
25 August (Thu) 8pm, with Lee Geon Myung
26 August (Fri) 8pm, with Oh Man Seok
28 August (Sun) 2pm, with Oh Man Seok
28 August (Sun) 6pm, with Oh Man Seok
24 September (Sat) 3pm, with Lee Geon Myung
24 September (Sat) 7pm, with Min Young Ki

Ticketing link in Korea: Interpark Korea (seating chart here).

Ticketing link for foreigners: Interpark Global (seating chart here).

• Like 3