Ji Chang Wook 지창욱 - Upcoming Dramas: "The Queen Woo" (우씨왕후) (TVING) / "Bulk" (벌크) (JTBC) / Upcoming Movie "Revolver" (리볼버)

cherkell

With some kind of distorted luck I am home sick today from work with a simple cold, but it is giving me enough grace time to recover from Melting Me Softly being over and done.  After almost two years without a real live presentation of Ji Chang Wook, this drama and his other activities, have been like sweet air to a drowning victim.  

I am still not through with the 1st Look Motorcycle Diaries,  and even after these GIFs presented here, there are a couple of others that I need to get out of my system.  By then the ban of talking and showing pictures from Melting Me Softly  on this Ji Chan Wook thread will be over!  Right?  So, here goes.....some cineGIFs from 1st Look and Ji Chang Wook:

ezgif.com-resize-4.gifezgif.com-resize-3.gif

ezgif.com-resize-5.gifout-on-the-open-road.gif

Two more under the spoiler :ph34r::

Spoiler

ezgif.com-resize-6.gifezgif.com-resize-7.gif

If many of you readers wonder why I take the time and trouble to construct and deliver and explain these pieces  it is because, in my years of reading Soompi pages, I have seen others construct beautiful works of digital art to those artists they found important.  I wanted to be able to contribute in the same way, so set out to educate myself.  Sometimes I am more successful than other times, but I am always entertained and I am always learning.  Much like Ji Chang Wook says about himself.

• Love 1

• Go Seung Ji changed the title to Ji Chang Wook (지창욱) - Actor/Musical Actor (Completed tvN Drama: "Melting Me Softly")

Even though THE DRAMA is over, he is still busy, entertaining, traveling, shooting CFs!!!  I have a question for @cherkell sunbae for whenever she has time, and/or the answer.  No rush....but any idea when the DVD will be available?  I have some money that I don't like that I am dying to give away (but for a dang good cause!)

I am still working on the finishing GIFs for the Motorcycle Diaries.  I just had the brainstorm for the video above and had to get it out of my system.   Sometimes you just have to go where the music leads.

There is an article in Han Cinema where the staff writer compares Kang Ha-neul and Ji Chang Wook's dramas. This author had previously reviewed MMS and its low ratings. Yes, its embarassing for JCW to be in this position. But I think it was unnecessary to continue the "torture" of putting out another article "blaming" JCW for the failure of MMS. It richard simmons me off! I responded as such. If you have time, review the article. I may have been too sensitive. :angry:

Time for more Motorcycle Diary cinegraphs and pictures.  Please enjoy...

greatpiclarger.png

ezgif.com-gifimokshirttoo.gifI'm OK....really.  The shirt is torn, but I'm OK.ezgif.com-guyonabike.gif

Spoiler

ezgif.com-shirtcomeundone.gif

ezgif.com-gifshirttornbutfixed.gif

The great thing about cinegraphs as opposed to regular GIFs is that, with the right software,  you can control different parts of the picture in different ways.  In the first two cinegifs (my invented name for them) in the first pic (I'm OK) ONLY JCW is moving.  Well, the car is moving too, but the other person is motionless.   In the second picture I chose for JCW to be motionless.

One of the simplest, and FREE, software utility programs is put out by Microsoft.  It's called BLINK Cliplets, and is available from the Microsoft Store; there is one program for desktop PCs and one for mobiles.  

Below are more cinegifs from 1st Look.

Spoiler

Confab with the Motorcycle staff from 1st Look

ezgif.com-guysunmoved.gif

ezgif.com-wookunmoved.gif

Confab with the Camera guru from 1st Look

ezgif.com-camerasays.gif

ezgif.comcamerarocksme.gif

Ji Chang Wook, his wingman, and the rest of the motorcade.

ezgif.com-gifwingman2.gif

ezgif.com-wingman1.gif

ezgif.com-wingman3.gif

Next time I post it is going to be with pictures, GIFs, cinegraphs, and other wonderful things from the tvN drama, Melting Me Softly....Wooo Hooo!