Ji Chang Wook 지창욱 - Upcoming Dramas: "The Queen Woo" (우씨왕후) (TVING) / "Bulk" (벌크) (JTBC) / Upcoming Movie "Revolver" (리볼버)

cherkell

5 hours ago, eternaltorture said:

Thanks so much, cherkell!! I can always count on you for information on JCW :blush:

Is this photo also from Mr. Right? Or...?

Nopes.  That's from the poster shoot for this year's reboot of "The Days" musical.  Wook posted that and additional shots taken on his IG a few months ago.

• Like 1

Hello Cherkell,  There may be a typo error on the airing dates for the Empress Ki drama on page 1 of this thread.  Believe the year should be 2014 and not 2013 when EK finished it's original on air run.  Perhaps you can have it corrected at your earliest convenience?  Many thanks in advance!  :)

1 hour ago, frannie_8pie said:

Hello Cherkell,  There may be a typo error on the airing dates for the Empress Ki drama on page 1 of this thread.  Believe the year should be 2014 and not 2013 when EK finished it's original on air run.  Perhaps you can have it corrected at your earliest convenience?  Many thanks in advance!  :)

Oh for lame!  You are correct.  You figured out my Evil Plot to have EK run backwards in time.  :P All fixed and thanks for catching it! :wub:

• Like 2

[Event] 2016 Ji Chang Wook 3D fan meeting in Seoul ticketing details

Now that Ji Chang Wook is done with his concerts in China, he will be making his comeback to Kdrama land with a fan meeting in Korea!

His agency, Glorious Entertainment, has announced that he will be holding a fan meeting called “2016 Ji Chang Wook 3D: Delight, Dynamic, Delicious” in Seoul this October.

2016 Ji Chang Wook 3D: Delight, Dynamic, Delicious
Date and time: 15 October 2016 (Saturday), 6:00pm KST
Venue: Nanji Hangang Park, grass lawn (난지한강공원 잔디마당)
Directions:  Seoul Subway line 6 to World Cup Stadium station, Exit 1, then walk for 20 minutes following the signposts to Nanji Hangang Park.
Ticket price: 35,000 won per seat

Based on the brief description on Interpark, this will be a casual fun-filled party, where fans can expect to watch the broadcast of his new drama “The K2” with Ji Chang Wook, and binge on chicken and sodas. There will also likely be some music and DJ’ing at the party! Sounds like a lot of fun!

Tickets will go on sale on 20 September 2016, 2pm KST via ticketing site Interpark.

We will update this post as more information becomes available.  Meanwhile, get your party hats ready!

Credit: Glorious Entertainment; Interpark

• Like 3

[Drama] Ji Chang Wook heads to Spain for “The K2” filming

201609021158191117_1

No, this is not an audition for a reboot of “Hannibal Lecter.”  It’s Ji Chang Wook all masked up and ready to go!  As previously mentioned in “The K2” press releases, one of the location sites scheduled for filming is San Roque, Spain.  San Roque is a small coastal town in the far south of Spain, located in Cádiz Provence (about 6 hours south of Madrid and 11 hours southwest of Barcelona).  On 2 September, Ji Chang Wook joined his fellow “The K2” cast and crew members at Incheon International Airport for the flight overseas.

article41.jpg

Continue reading https://jichangwookkitchen.com/2016/09/02/drama-ji-chang-wook-heads-to-spain-for-the-k2-filming/

• Like 3

*** I find it strange but, ahhh..........this made my morning. The first I thing I see is Ji Chang Wook looking sexy in PJs. JCW is still hot damn in this pajama. Jammies are going hot in SKorea these days, right? And look at those lips, those mesmerising eyes. This man is illegally handsome.  Why so handsome oppa? :P

Oh Snap! Ji Chang-wook in his kingly pajamas

jcw_bazaar_1a.jpg

LINK here : http://www.dramabeans.com/2016/09/oh-snap-ji-chang-wook-in-his-kingly-pajamas/

• Like 3

[Orion's Drama News] Mellow Airport Flings

Autumn is here and its first week is a bit slow on the drama front, but not any less exciting than usual.

(skipped unrelated.....)

Upcoming Drama Goodies

A new teaser is out for "Drinking Alone" and character teasers are out for "K2".

Followed Dramas

I am on a bit of a waiting period until "K2" and "Shopping King Louis" get here, but there is plenty to look forward to in this upcoming drama season.

Written by: Orion from 'Orion's Ramblings'

Translation : Hancinema

• Like 1

*** Please be good, “The K2”! I’m trying to keep my expectations low. I hope the drama is as cool as the teasers look, pretty solid teasers. It looks really well made and thought out. I could feel his character through the teasers. It looks interesting enough. The plot looks interesting, anyway. Although, I wish he was paired with a decent lead. And Ji Chang Wook is a real hottie. Can’t wait for the drama to air - JCW is back on the small screen. As always, it’s great to see him back. Also, hoping for action scenes again for him and great OSTs since nice music from the teasers. This is my most anticipated drama now, to be honest. TvN have been delivering great dramas all year. Excited for him. :P

Ji Chang-wook finds someone to protect in mysterious K2 teasers

photo JCW1_K2.jpg

LINK here : http://www.dramabeans.com/2016/09/ji-chang-wook-finds-someone-to-protect-in-mysterious-k2-teasers/

• Like 2

[CF] Ji Chang Wook models for EOS China

CrWqI7bUAAAQQgR

As previously teased in his Instagram post, Ji Chang Wook is the new model for EOS China!  EOS, which stands for Evolution of Smooth, is a beauty brand that produces lip balm and skin care products. Ji Chang Wook is appearing in the brand’s ads targeted at the Chinese and Taiwanese markets.

He will also be making a trip to Taiwan on 22 September to promote the brand and meet his Taiwanese fans, who will be chosen based on a lucky draw conducted last month.

Here are some pictures of him shared by EOS:  https://jichangwookkitchen.com/2016/09/06/cf-ji-chang-wook-models-for-eos-china/

• Like 4

bts clips of the k2 character stills

k2

I’m always happy to share chocolate abs. This time the abs belong to Ji Chang Wook who buffed up considerably for his bodyguard role in tvN’s The K2. In Yoona’s segment, she utters into the phone, ” Don’t die. That’s an order.” I bet she’s talking to her hot bodyguard. Squeeeeeee! Song Yoon Ah is pretty much perfect too as an ambitious wife of a presidential candidate who will stop – and stoop – at nothing to make her husband the leader of the nation. My anticipation for this drama is seriously spiking…

source : https://breathlesssurvival.wordpress.com/2016/09/05/bts-clips-of-the-k2-character-stills/

• Like 3

Watch: Ji Chang Wook Brings On The Action In New Teaser For “The K2”

Watch: Ji Chang Wook Brings On The Action In New Teaser For “The K2”

Ji Chang Wook brings on the action in the latest video teaser for upcoming tvN Friday-Saturday drama “The K2.”

In the newly released teaser, Ji Chang Wook transforms seamlessly into his character, mercenary-turned-body-guard Kim Jae Ha. Ji Chang Wook gives viewers a taste of the action that is in store in the drama as he fights his enemies with his bare hands.

Ji Chang Wook, YoonA, and Song Yoon Ah will star in “The K2,” an action drama about a bodyguard who was once a war soldier referred to as “K2,” the wife of the presidential candidate who hired him, and a girl who lives in her own secluded world.

You can watch previously released character teasers for YoonA and Song Yoon Ah here.

“The K2” is slated to air its first episode on tvN on Friday September 23 at 8 p.m. KST.

Will you be adding this drama to your queue?

Source (1) / soompi news

• Like 3

*** Ahhh...........please be a good drama. At least I will get to see him in something worth watching before the army duty. It’s JCW’s last drama before the military service I think, so it has to be the best. JCW definitely is a good choice for this drama.  Currently I heard that the production team is in Barcelona for filming. I’m praying for “The K2” to be good. I thought all along the title was just ‘K2’, so it actually has ‘The’ in it.Love the concept of this drama. I missed JCW in my small screen. The stills have him looking very manly, love them! I really like the promotional pictures. He’s so good looking. He has such a nice face! The hair…love it! How utterly adorable he can be? Wahhh....... I see his abs. The teasers are looking slick and intriguing so far. He’s so hot, I swear! The teaser looks very interesting! Can’t wait for this new drama to air! September 23rd can’t come soon enough. I’m glad he’s back with a kicking richard simmons drama. I really am excited. Really, really hope this puts him back on track. :P

Ji Chang-wook busts out the action moves for his new thriller The K2

K2_10.jpg

LINK here : http://www.dramabeans.com/2016/09/ji-chang-wook-busts-out-the-action-moves-for-his-new-thriller-the-k2/

• Like 4

11 hours ago, mellinadear said:

Ahh...so uri Wookie has a new Tat on his waist or that is just makeup for the show?

It seems he has another bigger one on his lower back as well. It looks real to me because it wasn't revealed during shoot but when his shirt accidently moved while training, but I don't know. 

Edited by didadi
  • Like 3