Ji Chang Wook 지창욱 - Upcoming Dramas: "The Queen Woo" (우씨왕후) (TVING) / "Bulk" (벌크) (JTBC) / Upcoming Movie "Revolver" (리볼버)

cherkell

thanks for the news @cherkell.

He spent his precious, Valuable time, traveling back and forth, leaving his friends and family behind, to a foreign land, to work for a few months and this is what he gets? Everything will be in Vain? what kinda sorcery is this?That is just plain mean and rude to delete him outta the show. What is wrong with those people? You don't want to Air Mr right, fine by me, ATleast the money is in his account But there's a big difference to an individual being cut off from a show while it's airing and a show that hasn't aired at all. I wanna curse but im just gonna keep my mouth shut, FOR NOW. :angry:

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Daldan said:

@willenette OH NOOOO....I hope this is not true :tears: Wookie's part will be deleted from Whirlwind Girl 2 too...oh no oh no :bawling: But i wonder how can they delete his part when he is the main lead though?? If all his parts get deleted, don't they need to film the whole thing all over for the drama to make more sense? Let's hope this is not true :( Wookie worked so hard for these 2 dramas too. 

And Wookie just updated his weibo yesterday about his Nanjing concert, will that be cancelled too? 

BTW, I saw this twitter account --> https://twitter.com/K2_tvN Does this mean Yoona accepted the role already?? 

This is just another rumour-spreading post by an non-official fan-driven website.  As previously reported by Glorious Entertainment, Wook's parts will NOT be stricken from WG2 and his Nanjing concert will go on as scheduled.

Yes, there was a "list" circulated by Sina, but until China's SARFT issues a definitive statement about any of this alleged banning/cancellations, it's all hearsay and speculation at this point.

We may need to work on a post to explain what's going on in China in order to tamp down some of these rampant fallacies... but IMHO, it's not looking good for "Mr. Right" ever seeing the light of day and may be affected by these events.  Stay tuned!

• Like 3

16 hours ago, Daldan said:

@willenette OH NOOOO....I hope this is not true :tears: Wookie's part will be deleted from Whirlwind Girl 2 too...oh no oh no :bawling: But i wonder how can they delete his part when he is the main lead though?? If all his parts get deleted, don't they need to film the whole thing all over for the drama to make more sense? Let's hope this is not true :( Wookie worked so hard for these 2 dramas too. 

And Wookie just updated his weibo yesterday about his Nanjing concert, will that be cancelled too? 

BTW, I saw this twitter account --> https://twitter.com/K2_tvN Does this mean Yoona accepted the role already?? 

Hi Daldan, wait & see........but, you really have a strong point, dear - cutting the part of the main lead? I don't think they can just remove him from the drama just like that. :P

• Like 3

I see the reports that Yoona accepted the role in "K2" today... and the stanwars and name-calling have already denigrated to the point that I'm blocking several of the more vocal idiots.  As Ji Chang Wook fans, please keep a level head and try to not get sucked into the swirling vortex.  And that's all I'm going to say about this issue.  *hmpf*

Also, there is no Official tvN Twitter/Instagram/Facebook accounts set up for "K2" just yet, so any other social media accounts you see at present are all fan-initiated and not sanctioned by tvN.  Tread lightly when reading said accounts for 'official' news.  :)

• Like 2

YoonA Confirmed For Upcoming tvN Drama Starring Ji Chang Wook

Girls’ Generation member YoonA has been confirmed for tvN’s upcoming drama “K2” (working title).

SM Entertainment announced the news, saying, “Plans for YoonA to star in ‘K2’ have been confirmed. This will be her first Korean drama in a while.” Cable network tvN also confirmed YoonA’s role as the main female lead alongside Ji Chang Wook.

YoonA’s last K-drama was three years ago, when she starred as Nam Da Jung in “The Prime Minister Is Dating.” YoonA recently starred in the Chinese drama “God of War, Zhao Yun.”

“K2” is a love story about a government official (played by Ji Chang Wook), who is betrayed by his country, and a presidential candidate’s hidden daughter (played by YoonA).

Source (1) / soompi news

• Like 3

Thank you @cherkell for the fact and updated info :D So happy that WG2 and his Nanjing concert will not be affected but still keeping my fingers crossed for Mr. Right tho. He worked hard for it, his works deserved to be aired. 

And i will always support Wookie no matter what. :) 

• Like 2

@mellinadear I know right? I read some comments and was like what the!!!??? And yes i have to remind myself of my age and  not to throw myself into those wars too. But like I said, i will always support him no matter what others say. My ground and roots for him are so strong that even an earthquake can't shake me :D

• Like 3

“The K2” Starring Ji Chang Wook, Girls’ Generation’s YoonA, and Song Yoon Ah Kicks Off Production

“The K2” Starring Ji Chang Wook, Girls’ Generation’s YoonA, and Song Yoon Ah Kicks Off Production

The upcoming drama “The K2,” starring Ji Chang Wook, Song Yoon Ah, and Girls’ Generation’s YoonA, has officially started preproduction.

On August 11, CJ E&M stated, “tvN’s new Friday-Saturday drama ‘The K2’ has began its production. It will air on September 23 after ‘Good Wife’ finishes its run.”

The K2

“The K2” is an action drama about a bodyguard who was once a war soldier referred to as K2, the wife of the presidential candidate who hired him, and a girl who lives in her own secluded world.

Ji Chang Wook will play Kim Je Ha, a former war soldier who is the JSS special bodyguard. Choi Yoo Jin (Song Yoon Ah) takes notice and hires him to be a bodyguard. For this drama, Ji Chang Wook will perform some advanced stunts and show off his charisma.

Girls’ Generation’s YoonA will play a lonely girl named Go Ahn Na, who suffers from panic disorders. She is also the hidden daughter of the presidential candidate Jang Se Joon (Jo Sung Ha) and will play an important role regarding Kim Je Ha and Choi Yoo Jin’s relationship.

Song Yoon Ah’s character, Choi Yoo Jin, is the wife of the winning presidential candidate and is the oldest sibling in her family in charge of JB group. She is known to the public for being friendly, beautiful, and loving, but in reality she is a merciless woman who won’t let anything get in her way of achieving her dreams.

The staff stated, “The characters have their own interesting stories and it will capture the audience’s attention. There will be a lot of bodyguard action and conflicts surrounding the presidential family, so please look forward to it.”

“The K2” will start airing on September 23.

What are your thoughts on this drama?

Source (1) / soompi news

• Like 5

New tvN drama "K2" opens up a new world of bodyguard action

photo755565.jpg

tvN is coming out with a bodyguard action movie.

"K2" is an action drama about a former mercenary bodyguard named K2, the wife of a presidential candidate who hired him and a girl who lives apart from this world. The drama is directed by Kwak Jeong-hwan and written by Jang Hyeok-rin.

In the role of Kim Je-ha, a former mercenary and JSS special agent is played by Ji Chang-wook. This man has a secret and is one day chosen by Choi Yoo-jin (Song Yoon-ah) to be her husband's bodyguard. He performs a lot of action scenes and even falls in love with Ko Anna, an outcast with a panic disorder.

Song Yoon-ah plays Choi Yoo-jin, the wife of a likely presidential candidate and the eldest of the JB Group family. She's friendly with the ordinary people, she is elegant and wise on the outside, but she's a cruel character who will do anything to get what she wants. Song Yoon-ah undergoes a transformation as a charismatic, elegant lady.

Yoona takes on the role of presidential candidate Jang Se-joon's (Jo Seong-ha) hidden daughter Ko Anna. She lives as an outcast as she blames herself for her mother's death and one day comes back out into the world but Choi Yoo-jin suppresses her. She opens up to Kim Je-ha and overcomes her childhood agony.

Jo Seong-hh plays Jang Se-joon, Choi Yoo-jin's husband. Kim Kap-soo plays Park Gwan-soo, Jang Se-joon's rival and Lee Jeong-jin takes on the role of Choi Seong-won, the chairman of JB Group and Choi Yoo-jin's step-brother. Son Tae-yeong appears as Ko Anna's mother.

Meanwhile, "K2" will be released on the 23rd of September.

Source : www.kookje.co.kr/news...

Translation : Hancinema

• Like 5

[Instagram Update] 12 August 2016

13649206_1615839008707786_2086075944_n

오늘도 촬영 시작!!! 요즘 휴가철인데 다들 몸조심히 재미지게 노세여

#난 #괜찮아 #촬영 #가야지 #힘내 #휴가 #오늘 #차막힘 #다들 #운전조심

Shooting starts today!!! These days is vacation season everyone watch your health and have fun playing

#I’m #okay #shooting #need to go #be strong #vacation #today #traffic jam #everyone #drive carefully

• Like 6

I've just created a topic for drama 'THE K2' in the K-dramas& movies forum : 

Hehe...this is my first time I've ever created a new topic in the drama forum. I'm so excited for this drama!!! :lol:

Anyway, JCW is the new face for EOS:

Cpo9MlDVUAEmD9f.jpg

:wub: I also use this brand and I like it very much.

Are you all watching 'The WhirlWind Girl 2"? I think it's better after ep 12. The directing and cinematography are not that great, but overall it is an entertaining drama to watch. Sometimes I have to pause the player to watch JCW's perfect facial figure. Haha...Do you do the same?  LOL :lol::lol:

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, nploan said:

Thanks @cherkell . I did search to see if there is any existing 'K2' title in that forum but it didn't give me any result, so that's why I thought it had not been created yet. Oh well...:rolleyes:

You're not alone!  I did a search as soon as Wook's casting was rumoured, and I came up with nothing either, so I started one which eventually was merged into the first one.  Soompi FAIL. :angry:

• Like 4

the k2 drops mysterious first teaser

k2

It is really JUST a teaser – nothing but sounds of police siren, squealing wheels and hurried footsteps. tvN’s fall drama stars Ji Chang Wook, Song Yoon Ah and Yoona in a story centred on a bodyguard who guards the presidential candidate’s wife but falls in love with the illegitimate daughter of the (another?) presidential candidate. I’m not too sure whether it is the same candidate though but I believe the individual being one and the same would definitely make things more complicated. I love Yoona but I’m no fan of Ji Chang Wook. But I can’t resist a bodyguard-ish story. So will definitely check this out.

source : https://breathlesssurvival.wordpress.com/2016/08/12/the-k2-drops-mysterious-first-teaser/

• Like 3

[CF] More of Ji Chang Wook keeping warm for the AMH 2016 Fall/Winter collection

9f6ec54djw1f6ma87ovibj21kw2e07wh1.jpg?w=

Just as there’s cotton and wool to be sewn into clothing, there will always be a model for these creations.  To that end, AMH has released additional photos from their 2016 Fall/Winter collection featuring Ji Chang Wook all bundled up during what has been one of the hottest Korean summers on record.  What a trouper!

9f6ec54djw1f6ma684a2yj21kw2hbhdt

Continue reading https://jichangwookkitchen.com/2016/08/16/cf-more-of-ji-chang-wook-keeping-warm-for-the-amh-2016-fallwinter-collection/

• Like 6

7 Adorable Idol Dramas Everyone Needs To See

As we all know, K-Pop idols keep themselves busy with numerous projects, including forays into drama. While the older generation of group (think BIGBANG and 2PM) might limit acting gigs to hilarious drama parodies, a new trend has begun to arise for the younger set in which the group stars in their own legitimate dramas – and we mean the entire group, not just a select member or two. We could not be happier about this trend. Here are some of our favorite idol group dramas!

[unrelated skipped]

KARA in "Secret Love"

KARA 2

Secret Love” is the only idol drama on this list that has full-length episodes! A sweet drama that’s all about love, we get to watch the different romances of members of KARA. Despite KARA’s tumultuous and uncertain future, this drama is still very enjoyable and features big names like Lee Kwang Soo and Ji Chang Wook!

Source:  (1) Soompi News

• Like 3