Ji Chang Wook 지창욱 - Upcoming Dramas: "The Queen Woo" (우씨왕후) (TVING) / "Bulk" (벌크) (JTBC) / Upcoming Movie "Revolver" (리볼버)

cherkell

So many good things happening for Actor Ji, including this:

and-the-beat-goes-on.....8.7-million.png

More people realizing his talent!  YAY!  

I have more from the City Fishermen first episode.  It is great that JCW can publicly get respect and validation from his peers and professional co-workers like Lee Dok Hwa.  Here are the two setting out on their adventure in the SoKo boat - "Mighty Minnow" * :wink: - for a 13 hour tour:

friendsontheminnow.gif

And the two friends WIN this days fishing competition.  See under the spoiler to find out what they won :ph34r:

Spoiler

They got these hats -

what-did-we-winforgif.gif

whatdidwewin1gif.gif

And these shirts -

And a lot of good-natured ribbing from the fish competition losers!  But it's OK ......good friends got each others backs.

wewongif.gif

*Mighty Minnow is a fake name.

• LOL 1

On 6/18/2019 at 9:52 PM, Mai Stars said:

*Mighty Minnow is a fake name.

50,000 points for the next person to correctly identify where that came from!  :lol:

It looks like tvN and Studio Dragon are now officially calling Wook's new drama "Melting Me Softly."  That is what is written on all the scripts leaked by various IG accounts, so I guess that's what The Kitchen will be naming it going forward.  IMHO, I think it's not a good translation because it's not even close to the actual Korean title.  Hmpf.

• Like 1

At the risk of starting basketball wars all over again :sweatingbullets:, here's another offering.  A "blast from the past -The Hick from French Lick" with Actor/Player Ji, on the court.  Ah, memories, combined with the present perfect.  This is how the Greats do it.

thehickandactorji.png