Quantcast
cherkell

Ji Chang Wook (지창욱) - Actor/Musical Actor (Completed tvN Drama: "Melting Me Softly")

7 hours ago, cherkell said:

Are we showing our ages by quoting (and remembering) "Then Came Bronson"?

I swear, this stuff gets buried in your subconscious and you don't even remember how it got there! :o  (It could have been worse:  Easy Rider--Get your motor runnin',  ZZTop---Have mercy,  Steppenwolf---Born to be wild, The Wild One.  Wait, that last one is way tooo old.)

Regarding our, uh-mmm…….*maturity*……….it's great to be old enough to know better, but still young enough to not care about the sillier rules, and to realize the truth to the statement that "youth is wasted on the young."  Except for Ji Chang Wook, may he stay young forever!  Youth is not wasted on him.

• Like 1

While passing a Saturday, doing chores around the house and waiting until Viki.com comes online with this weekend's offering of Melting Me Softly,  I also found time to process new couple of cine-GIFs featuring Ji Chang Wook!  I'm taking a little break from the treasure trove of material in the 1st Look pictorial - biking on Jeju Island - and backtracking with some older Wook material.  Please enjoy.

HOOPS

ezgif.com-gif-maker.gifbball-biggest.gif

Spoiler

From  a concert in 2016 for a Chinese New Year's Eve extravaganza......

ezgif.com-newyear-in-china.gif

Chang Wook-ssi calmly takes direction from his Chinese co-star in Whirlwind Girl 2.

ezgif.com-gifwwg2whitesig.gif

It's Saturday night (!!) and I am killing time waiting for viki.com to post Melting Me Softly, which I will watch even without subs, then watch again with subs, and do the same on Sunday night with the next episode.  In the meantime I amuse myself with these GIFs.  Please enjoy a pictorial spread from an older magazine fashion shoot.  The difference between then and now is that I made the bubbles actually bubble.  Look closely at the smaller picture, not the larger background.  (So far I haven't figured out how to blend one GIF on top of another, but I'm working on it.)

backgroundbubblesandgif.gif

At least we know *some people, some where*  are really watching his new drama Melting Me Softly and LIKING it!!   I get so excited over these 100,000 increase increments I don't know what I will do when it reaches a full 10 Million.  

Definitely Korea, Japan and the Philippines are on my travel list!!!