Ji Chang Wook 지창욱 - Upcoming Dramas: "The Queen Woo" (우씨왕후) (TVING) / "Bulk" (벌크) (JTBC) / Upcoming Movie "Revolver" (리볼버)

cherkell

On 7/16/2019 at 2:09 PM, Cherryblossompetals said:

Chang Wook ssi ~~

why do you look handsome sometime and sometime you don't? :pensive:

it keeps bugging me these days because I can't get you out of my mind :flushed:

wae oh?? :persevere:

I feel you. This is exactly my situation also. But I think he looks just way too handsome and then I feel bad when he is around girls hahahaha :D

13 hours ago, sweetdreams_87 said:

Woahhh...He's going to be very busy! He also has to fly off to Hanoi, Vietnam as he'll be performing at "K-POP Concert - Daebak Vietnam 2019"  on the the 24th August as well!! :fearful:

There has been no official confirmation from Glorious Entertainment as to Wook's appearance at this event.  So until they say this appearance is going forward, we're treating it as mere speculation that he is attending.

Ever since I caught the Cinemagraph bug I haven't been able to concentrate on anything else except mastering this new (for me) method of manipulating graphics.  It has taken a while, but I have accumulated 3 different methods of making cinemagraphs, and I've got a couple to post here.  I need to refine my usage of these methods, but even if the cinemagraph is perfect, for me to get it into Soompi, I have to convert the video into a GIF.  I could become an IG'er but that's just not what I want to do.  If I did become and IGer,  I could post the cinemagraphs as videos, so.....I may change my mind.....someday.

Doing things like this helps pass the time until Ji Chang Wook's world favors fans with one of his patented blockbuster shows.  That's why I do this......to fill the gaps, pass the time, just waiting for JC Wook!  

A cinemagraph keeps part of the video or gif static, not moving, while other parts show movement.  It is supposed to be used subtly, but somehow that word doesn't fit in my vocabulary.  I have to make very obvious pictures, like this, for instance: 

wook-2bic-cinemagraph1.gif

with music, Maestro, please?

https://youtu.be/w2sacyvUdtk

One more, this time from the TV series City Fisherman! 

Spoiler

ezgif.com-gif-maker-1cityfishermen.gif

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

When I signed off for the night, I wondered when he would hit his next milestone of number of followers.  When I got up this morning, I had my answer.  Instagram followers......9 million!! YAY

OOPS.  He did it again.

9-million-beat-goes-on......png

• Like 1

Discovered JCW recently and I just need to read everything about him so I'm very happy I discovered this forum! Anyway, I just feel extremely sad for him and his mom eating in that place without being given any privacy.  I guess, it's one of the trade offs of being a celebrity. 

• Like 1