Ji Chang Wook 지창욱 - Upcoming Dramas: "The Queen Woo" (우씨왕후) (TVING) / "Bulk" (벌크) (JTBC) / Upcoming Movie "Revolver" (리볼버)

cherkell

Ji Chang Wook and NewBin back together again.  Here is a GIF I made of the teaser posted on August 6 on YouTube

newbinseoulteaser.gif

See the teaser in full (all 19 seconds!) here: 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iDDMHsskqYE

The complete story will be posted on August 11, 2020.  Something to look forward to when Backstreet Rookie ends and leaves you with the blues:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zbtkG2CYiWI

• Like 3

• Guest changed the title to Ji Chang Wook 지창욱 - Upcoming Projects: Movie "Punishment" / Finished Drama "Backstreet Rookie / Convenience Store Saet Byul"

JCW looks like a rich handsome bad boy in the NewBin studio’s video. I hope someday he will have a role in a drama or movie that he has similar style and look. 

Spoiler

This is the birthday card I sent to him. But I think next year I’ll give him red tulip flowers instead, ha ha...:lol:

TBDfe8t.jpg

I can’t wait for the confirmation of his new drama. 

• Like 3

13.6templatexx.pngfollowers-template-13.6m.png

Another unforgettable character....Choi Dae Hyun.  Thank you Actor Ji.  And if you're thinking, like me, how can it get any better?....along comes Actor Ji just taking a simple stroll in old Seoul with NewBin. Go check it out.  As @Tuvi Girlsays "JCW looks like a rich handsome bad boy...."

• Like 4

This is an original digital artwork using Actor Ji and a pose from

Backstreet Rookie.

hipshotbandwhitemastercopy.png

Then being totally influenced by the wonderful images in the NewBin video, I just had to produce an anaglyph, one definition of which is: 

A moving or still picture consisting of two slightly different perspectives

of the same subject in contrasting colors that are superimposed on 

each other, producing a three-dimensional effect when viewed through

two correspondingly colored filters. (From the American Heritage Dictionary 5th Edition)...in other words the beginnings of a 3D picture. 

Tah Dahhhhh.......

hipshotanaglyphtransparencysmaller.png

If you have to learn any new skills it is a whole lot more interesting to learn them with Ji Chang Wook!

• Like 4

Re-watch party: Season 1 (sageuks)

All chingus, come and join us for a special sageuk re-watch party event!

We have chosen three sageuks:

1) Faith (with Lee Min Ho)

2) Empress Ki (with Ji Chang Wook, Ha Ji Won)

empress-ki-koreanovela-gma-telebadad.jpg

3) The Moon Embracing the Sun (with Kim Soo Hyun)

All three dramas were big hits back in the day, some even achieving over 40% viewership ratings!

You can join one of the re-watch parties or all of them! It doesn't matter if you have already seen the drama or it's your first time. Everyone is welcome to join!

:piggydance:

Your Event Organizers,

@partyon & @Lmangla

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1

JCW looks so good in the doctor’s white coat. I wish he will have a doctor role in a drama someday because this is something new that we haven’t seen in him before. 

RwgtXel.jpg
credit: photoshopped picture on Wookiexfangirl Twitter 

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Mai Stars said:

@Tuvi Girl says "I wish he will have a doctor role..."  Someday you may get your wish.  Good luck.

I’ve been wishing that since 2014 but nothing has happened yet. In drama Healer, he disguised as a doctor for a few minutes, but that’s all. <_<

It would be a big surprise if the male lead in the new drama  “City Couple’s Way of Love” is a doctor! If they start the filming in October, hopefully by September we will hear some news of confirmation. Yeah, maybe my wish will come true soon. :lol:

• Like 1
  • Love 1